Sen. John Fetterman has been rushed to a DC hospital --- Doctors fear he may have suffered another Stroke

Senate seats are not inheritable. The governor would appoint a replacement just like always.
While true, depending on the state, there have been precedent to sometimes appoint the spouse when a government official leaves office by dying.

This means if he kicks the bucket his radical brown illegal alien wife will get his seat. Precisely the plan all along.

RMiWiTvaHyQ4.gif

how can his wife get his seat?

she has to run for it

I wish i could save his life, as we need his vote in the senate. also he's a human being, that too, lol
unfortunately, all i know how to do to help someone medically is to give foot massages!

"Dr. Kevin Sheth, the founding chief of the Division of Neurocritical Care and Emergency Neurology at the Yale School of Medicine says that lightheadedness alone is not necessarily cause for concern and could be linked to chronic cardiac issues......

According to Mitchell Elkind, the American Heart Association’s chief clinical science officer, new lightheadedness is not likely to be a result of Fetterman’s previous stroke. “As a physician caring for stroke patients, it’s not a particularly worrying sign,” Elkind says. “Lightheadedness is one of the most common reasons people are seen in emergency rooms and hospitals.”

Who know what it is....:dunno:

While I don't wish ill will on fetterman because I don't need any bad juju, but I won't give fake well wishes or try and make myself feel like a good person by pretending to think I'm a good guy for wishing him well and so on.

The guy is still as much of a dumb turd now as he was when he was on the campaign trail and no trip to the hospital will make me forget that he is terrible for this country.

Here's an update

Fetterman Spox: No New Stroke Detected; Hospital Testing for Seizure​

Good....no stroke...good for him and family

But he should have not stolen this election.... that's where he went wrong!

Americans should not steal elections!

Forum List

Back