Sen. Hirono: Democrats Have a Hard Time Connecting With People Because Of How Smart We Are

Dumbest fucking pieces pieces of shit on earth programmed to believe they know anything...

Lol....

Until faced with a garbage disposal...

What it means are they have more college educated then Republicans. As occupy wallstreet showed having a college degree doesn't mean smarter.

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Tapatalk

FB_IMG_1563028611078.jpg

41 shot this weekend in democrat run Chicago,, I’m glad I’m not that smart lol

What it means are they have more college educated then Republicans. As occupy wallstreet showed having a college degree doesn't mean smarter.

now theres a RW wordsmith ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

what a show off .....

:laugh:

If a financial advisor couldn't explain to you why it is that you should trust them with your money and claimed it was because they're too "smart" to do so...you'd laugh at them and tell them to take a hike! That pretty much sums up what Hirono is doing! She thinks Democrats don't "connect" with people because the people aren't smart enough to grasp that the progressive agenda is good for them! What's actually happening is that people ARE smart enough to understand that the progressive agenda is going to be bad for everyone who's not a liberal!

I Love it! Love it!! LOVE IT!!!! LOVE IT SQUARED LOVE IT to the nth Power!!!

It's like the Angel's Wings in "It's a Wonderful Life" except every time a proto-Communist (democrat) opens their fucking pie hole, Trump picks up another State in his 2020 57 State Sweep

Maybe, I don’t know. But one thing for sure - intelligence and wisdom are two isolated things. Hitler was a genius and Bobby Fisher couldn’t safely walk across the street on his own.

Dem propaganda about how they are smarter has been broadcast for 50+ years.

I love how Internet Boards have given Progressives the soapbox from which they completely vaporized the very idea of them being "Intellectual Elites"

Dem propaganda about how they are smarter has been broadcast for 50+ years.

I love how Internet Boards have given Progressives the soapbox from which they completely vaporized the very idea of them being "Intellectual Elites"

The left did much better when they schemed in the shadows and stayed out of sight. Obama convinced them it was okay to come out of the closet in 2008 and now they are destroying the Dem party.

Forum List

Back