BIG NAMES LISTED AS FBI LAWYER IMPLICATES MCCABE, LYNCH AND BAKER IN FISA WARRANT FRAUD

WHAT'S TRUMP'S CHANCE OF KEEPING HIS OFFICE IN 2020?

• Total voters
Jul 15, 2019
United States
During a joint session of the House Judiciary and Oversight committees on Aug. 31, 2018, a former top lawyer for the FBI Trisha Anderson described to lawmakers the “unusual” way the surveillance request targeting Trump and his campaign was handled by top DOJ and FBI officials......

Source: Thedailywake (search google)

During a joint session of the House Judiciary and Oversight committees on Aug. 31, 2018, a former top lawyer for the FBI Trisha Anderson described to lawmakers the “unusual” way the surveillance request targeting Trump and his campaign was handled by top DOJ and FBI officials......

Yawn, whatever... the FBI gets warrants for a lot less than what they had on Page.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
As much as I like President Trump, I am not an illuminati. I am an observer of politics, however, and over the years I've developed the resigned position that I'm no prophet, no seer, and no guesser of what the American people choose. I'm a little suspicious, however, about the character of our nation changing from thoughtful citizens to manipulative spiders who spin webs of lies on their opposition to achieve power, and it works on people whose opinions were developed at the behest of professors who insist on teaching Carl Marx's precepts rather than God's word which teaches humility, a love for truth and acceptance of each other when trying to do the right thing.

Being only a mortal who has practically fainted when political tricks have obfuscated reality successfully the very worst manipulators into office, I can only give the man I will vote for if alive and able to go to the polls a 50-50 chance of winning, because his opposition got away with 3 years of pillorying him mercilessly without a single conviction for the calumnious lies their propaganda proffered on a public who has also seen rumors of stealing votes by a precinct chairman likely pretending they lost the ballot box, but produced it in time to show their side winning when the consensus was the opposite would win overwhelmingly due to opinions formed by a weaponizing press using the tools of communication--namely self-fulfilling prophecy--to give their candidate the edge, and producing voters so tied into propaganda they actually bawled and squalled for the cameras at a victory party thwarted by the count.

So my vote isn't up there. It's 50-50 because I am not able to predict how many people live on successful obfuscations of fact, the afore-mentioned self-fulfilling prophecies to garner votes, and the continued failure to bring charges against people who get away with destroying a computer to destroy evidence of wrongdoing so blatant it sounds like fiction even to someone who figures it's likely the truth.

I'm not fond of Twitter, but I'm sick of people getting away with hiding their heinous acts by destroying their own officially-used computer, and extraneous state-secret hackers are all that we have to reveal what was said in these criminally destroyed e-mails. This person was likely also concealing a list of FBI files showing dirt on people she manipulated with her information, using the power of being once a first lady of this nation to get off with two words: "I forget." I considered that dubious. Her supporters didn't.

Political parties used to inspecting people's integrity before nominating them for President. Now they don't. They already figured out how to destroy the founders' efforts. They are a disease on our system, which is why they gall the nation with blaming President Trump for the humanitarian crisis on the border when they are actually the ones who threw the baby out with the bathwater by not granting one red cent for humanitarian care. Additionally, they are sending Congressional Representatives down to Mexico to coach future illegal aliens on how to get into this country by lying their asses off, which further perverts the system, the Congressional Representatives are not doing their job of protecting anyone except their voters to keep on believing lying is the right thing to do, obfuscating the fact that THEY are the ones responsible for withholding care by their refusal to vote for anything that would benefit these people from our American people as a whole who are both conservative and liberals.

And I'm sick of 'em. I'm sorry, I don't know how long the Democrat lies will continue to get votes. I only know I support President Trump because he is a just person; he has fulfilled his oath of office for the American people, and because he does all he can under heavy flak of haters to do what God wants him to do--to serve the American people, by defending our Constitution, our interests, and our allied friends of many years who also practice justice within their borders.

Yawn, whatever... the FBI gets warrants for a lot less than what they had on Page.

Can you give some examples of people involved in presidential campaigns being under surveillance?

You need to address your quesiton to the FBI. They probably will tell you that is classified information, Ms. Kitty.

As much as I like President Trump, I am not an illuminati. I am an observer of politics, however, and over the years I've developed the resigned position that I'm no prophet, no seer, and no guesser of what the American people choose. I'm a little suspicious, however, about the character of our nation changing from thoughtful citizens to manipulative spiders who spin webs of lies on their opposition to achieve power, and it works on people whose opinions were developed at the behest of professors who insist on teaching Carl Marx's precepts rather than God's word which teaches humility, a love for truth and acceptance of each other when trying to do the right thing.

Being only a mortal who has practically fainted when political tricks have obfuscated reality successfully the very worst manipulators into office, I can only give the man I will vote for if alive and able to go to the polls a 50-50 chance of winning, because his opposition got away with 3 years of pillorying him mercilessly without a single conviction for the calumnious lies their propaganda proffered on a public who has also seen rumors of stealing votes by a precinct chairman likely pretending they lost the ballot box, but produced it in time to show their side winning when the consensus was the opposite would win overwhelmingly due to opinions formed by a weaponizing press using the tools of communication--namely self-fulfilling prophecy--to give their candidate the edge, and producing voters so tied into propaganda they actually bawled and squalled for the cameras at a victory party thwarted by the count.

So my vote isn't up there. It's 50-50 because I am not able to predict how many people live on successful obfuscations of fact, the afore-mentioned self-fulfilling prophecies to garner votes, and the continued failure to bring charges against people who get away with destroying a computer to destroy evidence of wrongdoing so blatant it sounds like fiction even to someone who figures it's likely the truth.

I'm not fond of Twitter, but I'm sick of people getting away with hiding their heinous acts by destroying their own officially-used computer, and extraneous state-secret hackers are all that we have to reveal what was said in these criminally destroyed e-mails. This person was likely also concealing a list of FBI files showing dirt on people she manipulated with her information, using the power of being once a first lady of this nation to get off with two words: "I forget." I considered that dubious. Her supporters didn't.

Political parties used to inspecting people's integrity before nominating them for President. Now they don't. They already figured out how to destroy the founders' efforts. They are a disease on our system, which is why they gall the nation with blaming President Trump for the humanitarian crisis on the border when they are actually the ones who threw the baby out with the bathwater by not granting one red cent for humanitarian care. Additionally, they are sending Congressional Representatives down to Mexico to coach future illegal aliens on how to get into this country by lying their asses off, which further perverts the system, the Congressional Representatives are not doing their job of protecting anyone except their voters to keep on believing lying is the right thing to do, obfuscating the fact that THEY are the ones responsible for withholding care by their refusal to vote for anything that would benefit these people from our American people as a whole who are both conservative and liberals.

And I'm sick of 'em. I'm sorry, I don't know how long the Democrat lies will continue to get votes. I only know I support President Trump because he is a just person; he has fulfilled his oath of office for the American people, and because he does all he can under heavy flak of haters to do what God wants him to do--to serve the American people, by defending our Constitution, our interests, and our allied friends of many years who also practice justice within their borders.

Troll farm post

Troll farm post
Otto sez: "Troll farm post"
Trolling, Mr. Otto, is personal criticizing. My entire post was focused on a deleterious attempt of a political party so desirous of power that it excludes all reason from its performance, has no moral requirements of its members, and hates my nation's founders. In fact, it is as far from trolling as one can get.

Your post, to the contrary, went for another poster's neck. That is the epitome of trolling.

Forum List

Back