Sen Coburn: a good thing I can't pack a gun on the Senate floor

Yeah, right. I hear a whir of backpedaling coming through the computer screen.

So you're drunk then?

You said I only called him a racist because he's white.

Yeah?

Actually, I said there was a chance you did - but the gist is like a good little Obamabot fascist, you scream "RACIST" at any white person in your quest to cow them into submission.

Why else would you say that unless you thought I was black?

Ah, you ARE drunk...

You would not say that to a white guy.

I just did, sparky.

You're not very good at this.

Maybe you should sober up before continuing?

Yeah, right. I hear a whir of backpedaling coming through the computer screen.

So you're drunk then?

You said I only called him a racist because he's white.

Yeah?

Actually, I said there was a chance you did - but the gist is like a good little Obamabot fascist, you scream "RACIST" at any white person in your quest to cow them into submission.

Why else would you say that unless you thought I was black?

Ah, you ARE drunk...

You would not say that to a white guy.

I just did, sparky.

You're not very good at this.

Maybe you should sober up before continuing?

Yeah ok, buddy. Keep trying. You won't succeed, but you can keep trying. You already showed your cards. You thought I was a black guy :lol::lol::lol: Man, do you look like a dumb ass. I almost feel kind of sorry for you now. Almost. Go down to the bar and befriend a couple of black guys. Then maybe you'll feel a little better. If you can stand to be in their company for more than two minutes, that is. I'll tell you what - make an effort, and I'll give you some points for that. :lol::lol::lol: What an asshole

I know a guy who was arrested for making a similar comment at an Exxon refinery. He lost his job of 30 years and was charged with a felony terrorist threat. Why should Coburn be treated differently?

How the hell is it a "threat" to express remorse?

TBH, I've said the same thing at my job, that "Too bad it's illegal to bring my gun to work"

You're telling me someone was arrested for saying that?

I call bullshit

In my humble opinion, the threat although only implied was uncalled for and I would have to ask JosefK, borderline?

Although, I am opposed to Affirmative Action because I do not believe you can defeat racism with racism, those comments were not borderline racist. They were racist.

Immie

How is something factual borderline racist? Is it racist to point out that Obama is an African american (which he isn't)? Is it racist to point out that blacks get preferential treatment in school acceptance, scholarships, and jobs?
No, it is the truth.
Why do you hate the truth?

:eek:

Republican Sen Tom Coburnon Tues told a reporter from the Tulsa World, "It's just a good thing I can't pack a gun on the Senate floor", referring to his disgust with the debt ceiling vote. The remark was delivered at an event in OK. At another point, a man asked Coburn whether Obama wants to destroy America. Coburn responded by saying that Obama is a bright man, but, "as an African-American male," he received "tremendous advantage" from government programs.

So, not only did Coburn make extremely questionable remarks (especially considering the recent attack on Rep Giffords) about bringing guns to the Senate floor; he also managed to make some borderline racist remarks regarding Obama. Nice one, Tom. :clap2:

Tom Coburn Blasts Congress Over Debt Ceiling Deal, Makes Controversial Remarks About Obama

Sen. Tom Coburn (R-Okla.) blasted Congress for America's financial troubles and predicted that the debt ceiling agreement would unravel this fall, calling his congressional colleagues "career elitists" and "cowards" at an event in Langley, Oklahoma on Tuesday.

"It's just a good thing I can't pack a gun on the Senate floor," Coburn said, according to the Tulsa World.

The remark comes just weeks after Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.) returned to Congress to vote in favor of raising the nation's debt ceiling, seven months after she was shot in the head by a gunman in Tucson, Ariz.

In response to a man who asked whether President Barack Obama "wants to destroy America," Coburn also managed to both defend and insult the president, calling him a "very bright" man who loves his country but also someone who "as an African-American male," received "tremendous advantage" from government programs.

Obama's "intent is not to destroy, his intent is to create dependency because it worked so well for him," Coburn said.

Send him canes.

I know a guy who was arrested for making a similar comment at an Exxon refinery. He lost his job of 30 years and was charged with a felony terrorist threat. Why should Coburn be treated differently?

35lhw1y.jpg

In my humble opinion, the threat although only implied was uncalled for and I would have to ask JosefK, borderline?

Although, I am opposed to Affirmative Action because I do not believe you can defeat racism with racism, those comments were not borderline racist. They were racist.

Immie

How is something factual borderline racist? Is it racist to point out that Obama is an African american (which he isn't)? Is it racist to point out that blacks get preferential treatment in school acceptance, scholarships, and jobs?
No, it is the truth.

:lol::lol::lol: What is he then? Half-black-American? You cons are a riot. Thanks for the laughs :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Immie

No, it is the truth.

What is he then? Half-black-American? You cons are a riot. Thanks for the laughs

Actually, we're laughing at you, JoseFuck....

:lol::lol::lol:

Immie

No, it is the truth.

:lol::lol::lol: What is he then? Half-black-American? You cons are a riot. Thanks for the laughs :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

His mother was white, his father a black African. That would make him half-black, half white, mixed race or (to use an old term) mulatto.
But he isn't black like Jesse Jackson is black, or Clarence Thomas.

No, it is the truth.

What is he then? Half-black-American? You cons are a riot. Thanks for the laughs

Actually, we're laughing at you, JoseFuck....

:lol::lol::lol:

Good for you, cock-itch. Now kindly go fuck yourself. Thank you.

No, it is the truth.

His mother was white, his father a black African. That would make him half-black, half white, mixed race or (to use an old term) mulatto.
But he isn't black like Jesse Jackson is black, or Clarence Thomas.

crying.gif

490.gif

smiley-laughing025.gif

:lol:
:lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol: