Sen Coburn: a good thing I can't pack a gun on the Senate floor

Yep, Coburn is a racist, you're defending him; but I'M the one doing the deflecting. I didn't realize that when you type something on a forum, it stays in your file for eternity, and you're never allowed to stray from it or clarify or change your position in the slightest. Thanks, internet police, for pointing that out to me. Is there anything else you'd like to cry about?

Racist? Prove it.

I believe what he said was racist. Prove my personal beliefs wrong. Go on. Try it. Maybe you'll be able to telepathically gain access to my mind.

To believe he's a racist is one thing. To call him a racist with nothing to back it up is stupid.

Yep, Coburn is a racist, you're defending him; but I'M the one doing the deflecting. I didn't realize that when you type something on a forum, it stays in your file for eternity, and you're never allowed to stray from it or clarify or change your position in the slightest. Thanks, internet police, for pointing that out to me. Is there anything else you'd like to cry about?

Racist? Prove it.

I believe what he said was racist. Prove my personal beliefs wrong. Go on. Try it. Maybe you'll be able to telepathically gain access to my mind.

I tried...

I keep getting this message:

404 Error - Not Found

I believe what he said was racist.

Do believe that the act of being white is racist?

Regardless, you offer no evidence that Coburn is racist, you just toss slander because he is a political foe, and possibly because he's white.

Prove my personal beliefs wrong.

Your personal beliefs are far more than wrong, they are shameful. You're a race baiting thug.

Looks like the Senator is searching for second amendment remedies

:eek:

Republican Sen Tom Coburnon Tues told a reporter from the Tulsa World, "It's just a good thing I can't pack a gun on the Senate floor", referring to his disgust with the debt ceiling vote. The remark was delivered at an event in OK. At another point, a man asked Coburn whether Obama wants to destroy America. Coburn responded by saying that Obama is a bright man, but, "as an African-American male," he received "tremendous advantage" from government programs.

So, not only did Coburn make extremely questionable remarks (especially considering the recent attack on Rep Giffords) about bringing guns to the Senate floor; he also managed to make some borderline racist remarks regarding Obama. Nice one, Tom. :clap2:

Tom Coburn Blasts Congress Over Debt Ceiling Deal, Makes Controversial Remarks About Obama

Sen. Tom Coburn (R-Okla.) blasted Congress for America's financial troubles and predicted that the debt ceiling agreement would unravel this fall, calling his congressional colleagues "career elitists" and "cowards" at an event in Langley, Oklahoma on Tuesday.

"It's just a good thing I can't pack a gun on the Senate floor," Coburn said, according to the Tulsa World.

The remark comes just weeks after Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.) returned to Congress to vote in favor of raising the nation's debt ceiling, seven months after she was shot in the head by a gunman in Tucson, Ariz.

In response to a man who asked whether President Barack Obama "wants to destroy America," Coburn also managed to both defend and insult the president, calling him a "very bright" man who loves his country but also someone who "as an African-American male," received "tremendous advantage" from government programs.

Obama's "intent is not to destroy, his intent is to create dependency because it worked so well for him," Coburn said.

He just threatened his fellow members of congress.

I can see why you want to deflect from your own original call of "boarderline racist" regarding Coburn's statements...

You come off as a real fucking moron by now claiming full-on racist...

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm not crying, I'm fucking laughing at you, dumbass....lol

It took you a matter of minutes (from start of this thread to now) to flip-flop from "boarderline" racist to full-on racist...

Don't worry... BDPoop and Truthdoesntmatter will be along to back you up shortly....

:rofl:

funniest thread all day....lol

That's even quicker than

Sorry, internet police. I didn't realize that I'm not allowed to change my own opinion. Thanks for keeping an eye on things around here. You're such a great American. :lol::lol::lol:

I believe what he said was racist.

Do believe that the act of being white is racist?

Regardless, you offer no evidence that Coburn is racist, you just toss slander because he is a political foe, and possibly because he's white.

Prove my personal beliefs wrong.

Your personal beliefs are far more than wrong, they are shameful. You're a race baiting thug.

:lol::lol::lol: Oh I get it now. I was wondering why you kept using that conservative dog-whistle, "thug". You think I'm black. Why else would you suggest I don't like Coburn simply because he's white? It must be the avatar, right? I have a black guy for an avatar, I'm criticizing a white Senator for saying what I believe to be a racist remark; therefore, I must be a black, race-baiting thug. What a nice little presumptive asshole you are. The avatar is a drawing of a character from a television show. I'm white, he's black. Now that we have that cleared up, is it ok if I criticize a fellow white man? :lol::lol::lol: What a fucking dumb ass you are.

Right, a senator suggesting that he'd like to shoot fellow senators and insinuating that the POTUS only got to where he is because he's a black man is much ado about nothing. Fuck off, ass-wipe.

That's right, to anyone with more than a second grade education who understands the meaning of hyperbole it's much ado about nothing. Can the faux outrage already and fucking grow up.

Right, a senator suggesting that he'd like to shoot fellow senators and insinuating that the POTUS only got to where he is because he's a black man is much ado about nothing. Fuck off, ass-wipe.

That's right, to anyone with more than a second grade education who understands the meaning of hyperbole it's much ado about nothing. Can the faux outrage already and fucking grow up.

Baby-Cry.gif

:lol::lol::lol: Oh I get it now. I was wondering why you kept using that conservative dog-whistle, "thug". You think I'm black.

I think you're an idiot, a race baiting thug. What color your skin is makes no difference at all.

Why else would you suggest I don't like Coburn simply because he's white?

You hate Coburn because he is not part of your team, not of your party. There is no question about that. The reason you use race baiting is likely because he is white. A common tactic for the fascist left.

It must be the avatar, right? I have a black guy for an avatar,

I thought that was Zombie? (Which made it really fit with you!)

:lol::lol::lol: Oh I get it now. I was wondering why you kept using that conservative dog-whistle, "thug". You think I'm black.

I think you're an idiot, a race baiting thug. What color your skin is makes no difference at all.

Why else would you suggest I don't like Coburn simply because he's white?

You hate Coburn because he is not part of your team, not of your party. There is no question about that. The reason you use race baiting is likely because he is white. A common tactic for the fascist left.

It must be the avatar, right? I have a black guy for an avatar,

I thought that was Zombie? (Which made it really fit with you!)

Yeah, right. I hear a whir of backpedaling coming through the computer screen. You said I only called him a racist because he's white. Why else would you say that unless you thought I was black? You would not say that to a white guy. You just showed your true colors. Thanks for playing.

Forum List

Back