Sen Coburn: a good thing I can't pack a gun on the Senate floor

OH NOOO!!! Now I'm a fascist!

I'm pretty sure you've been a fascist all along.

Seriously, stop stealing Bachmann's rhetoric.

Bachmann identified you as a fascist?

I'm surprised she took the time and effort to comment on you, though it was clearly perceptive.

Coburn said what he said, and I believe that what he said was racist.

I doubt it - you're more thug than moron.

So, how am I lying about my own beliefs?

No, you're lying about Coburn.

I suspect that you lie about your political enemies a great deal.

I love it. Coburn makes a racist remark. I point it out. An endless stream of kooky cons comes on and doubles down on Coburn's remarks. And I'M the racist. And since when does not answering a loaded question mean that I affirm your accusation? Do you still beat your wife? BTW, you still haven't proven that I'ma liar. Try again, asswipe. Two strikes.

JoseFuck...

Coburn's comments were factual - Barry 0bama is an African-American and DID receive advantages from government programs...

Even you said it was "boarderline" racist.... Now you're in the "full on in your face" racist camp?

You ever wonder why even the other libs here think you're just a usleless fuck?

Really? You've taken a poll of all of the libs on this board, and the general consensus is that I'm a useless fuck? Could you show me those results? Oh, you don't have results? You were just talking out of your ass once again? Ok, that's what I thought. What a maroon.

Would you like me to poll the community?

At least you're concentrating on that and not the wrong assertion of racism as mentioned in the OP...

Do you cry a little everytime someone uses the words "African-American" when referring to an African-American?

:lol::lol::lol: Again, I point out a racist remark,

No, you certainly didn't.

There was nothing "racist" about the factual statement made.

YOU made it about race - because you are a racist and a thug. Defeating a thug like you is simple - each time you lie, we simple call you on it, as I have done here.

Again with the "racist thug" remarks. If you repeat something enough times, it does not make it true. Though I think most reasonable people can see that you're an intolerant, ignorant asshole. Don't cry to me because one you GOP asses showed his true colors. I'm just pointing it out. Clearly, Coburn the racist has your vote.

JoseFuck...

Coburn's comments were factual - Barry 0bama is an African-American and DID receive advantages from government programs...

Even you said it was "boarderline" racist.... Now you're in the "full on in your face" racist camp?

You ever wonder why even the other libs here think you're just a usleless fuck?

Really? You've taken a poll of all of the libs on this board, and the general consensus is that I'm a useless fuck? Could you show me those results? Oh, you don't have results? You were just talking out of your ass once again? Ok, that's what I thought. What a maroon.

At least you're concentrating on that and not the wrong assertion of racism as mentioned in the OP...

Do you cry a little everytime someone uses the words "African-American" when referring to an African-American?

Hey, you made the claim. If you can't back it up, don't say it. Like I said, you're just talking put of your ass. But sure, go ahead and poll the community. I'm sure it will be scientific and accurate. And I'm sure that I won't give a shit about the results. Unlike desperate asswipes like yourself, I'm not here to make friends. I don't obsessively monitor my rep points.

:lol::lol::lol: Again, I point out a racist remark,

YOU made it about race - because you are a racist and a thug. Defeating a thug like you is simple - each time you lie, we simple call you on it, as I have done here.

Again with the "racist thug" remarks. If you repeat something enough times, it does not make it true. Though I think most reasonable people can see that you're an intolerant, ignorant asshole. Don't cry to me because one you GOP asses showed his true colors. I'm just pointing it out. Clearly, Coburn the racist has your vote.

You yourself said it was "boarderline"...

Now you've changed that to full-on racist...

You flip-flop more than John F'ing Kerry....

Hey, you made the claim. If you can't back it up, don't say it. Like I said, you're just talking put of your ass. But sure, go ahead and poll the community. I'm sure it will be scientific and accurate. And I'm sure that I won't give a shit about the results. Unlike desperate asswipes like yourself, I'm not here to make friends. I don't obsessively monitor my rep points.

You're really not worth the time, JoseFuck... You can claim all the libs here respect you if you want...

Now go back to hating whitey...

You yourself said it was "boarderline"...

Now you've changed that to full-on racist...

You flip-flop more than John F'ing Kerry....

Now that takes some doing.

Again with the "racist thug" remarks. If you repeat something enough times, it does not make it true.

Correct.

Your repeated claim that Coburn made a racist statement is not true.

Looks like your catching on.

It's not a claim. He said what he said and I believe it was racist. Prove that I'm lying when I state my beliefs. Go ahead. I'll wait.

You're really not worth the time, JoseFuck... You can claim all the libs here respect you if you want...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Nice try, asshole. I never claimed that all the libs here respect me. In fact, I specifically said that I don't care if anybody here respects me. Do you have trouble comprehending what you read? You made the claim that libs here don't like me. Prove it or shut the fuck up. I don't care either way. Like I said, I'm not an attention whore like some people here.

Hell, me and the the people I grew up with never called them African-Americans ~shrug~ I don't know what all of the fuss is... the guy used the fact that he is dark to work the system all of his life and the wookie he married seems much worse.

Nice try, asshole. I never claimed that all the libs here respect me. In fact, I specifically said that I don't care if anybody here respects me. Do you have trouble comprehending what you read? You made the claim that libs here don't like me. Prove it or shut the fuck up. I don't care either way. Like I said, I'm not an attention whore like some people here.

I can see why you want to deflect from your own original call of "boarderline racist" regarding Coburn's statements...

You come off as a real fucking moron by now claiming full-on racist...

Hell, me and the the people I grew up with never called them African-Americans ~shrug~ I don't know what all of the fuss is... the guy used the fact that he is dark to work the system all of his life and the wookie he married seems much worse.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

There we go. Thanks for showing your true colors. Don't worry, I won't call you a racist. The cons around here don't like it when I state the obvious. I'll just let your words tell the story.

I can see why you want to deflect from your own original call of "boarderline racist" regarding Coburn's statements...

Yep, Coburn is a racist and you're defending him; but I'M the one doing the deflecting. I didn't realize that when you type something on a forum, it stays in your file for eternity, and you're never allowed to stray from it or clarify or change your position in the slightest. Thanks, internet police, for pointing that out to me. Is there anything else you'd like to cry about?

Last edited:

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

There we go. Thanks for showing your true colors. Don't worry, I won't call you a racist. The cons around here don't like it when I state the obvious. I'll just let your words tell the story.

Bigfoot & Wookie, a match made in heaven.

Actually, the Wookie wouldn't be able to stand 15 minutes in the company of such an uneducated, dimwitted lout.

Yep, Coburn is a racist, you're defending him; but I'M the one doing the deflecting. I didn't realize that when you type something on a forum, it stays in your file for eternity, and you're never allowed to stray from it or clarify or change your position in the slightest. Thanks, internet police, for pointing that out to me. Is there anything else you'd like to cry about?

Racist? Prove it.

Yep, Coburn is a racist, you're defending him; but I'M the one doing the deflecting. I didn't realize that when you type something on a forum, it stays in your file for eternity, and you're never allowed to stray from it or clarify or change your position in the slightest. Thanks, internet police, for pointing that out to me. Is there anything else you'd like to cry about?

Racist? Prove it.

I believe what he said was racist. Prove my personal beliefs wrong. Go on. Try it. Maybe you'll be able to telepathically gain access to my mind.

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm not crying, I'm fucking laughing at you, dumbass....lol

It took you a matter of minutes (from start of this thread to now) to flip-flop from "boarderline" racist to full-on racist...

Don't worry... BDPoop and Truthdoesntmatter will be along to back you up shortly....

:rofl:

funniest thread all day....lol

That's even quicker than

Racist? Prove it.

I believe what he said was racist. Prove my personal beliefs wrong. Go on. Try it. Maybe you'll be able to telepathically gain access to my mind.

Ok. What derogatory term did he use? Boy? The N word? Water mellon, fried chicken eating, collard green loving?

New Topics

Forum List

Back