Selling your Soul to the Devil

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
You may believe you have sold your soul to the devil but the day you were born into this world you were already lost.

How could you sell yourself to him to become his child when you were born into sin and were already his child? The Bible says, Ye must be born again!

Satan cannot buy your soul and own it! Jesus Christ came to this earth - not to condemn you but to redeem you! What does redemption mean? If you owned a piece of property and lost it to someone else and then you bought it back at a certain price you have redeemed that property.

Satan could not stop Jesus Christ - Satan was defeated at the cross! Jesus Christ has paid for your pardon, he has "redeemed you" with is own Blood! The truth is you can turn your back on Satan today and take your life (and your soul!) back! Come to Jesus Christ and live for him!

These are the testimonies of people who say they have sold their souls to Satan. Please note the Bob Dylan calls Satan the commander in chief. He is mistaken. Satan isn't the commander in chief. Satan is not in charge of this earth! He has to ask permission from God before he does anything!

Jesus Christ is LORD. He alone is God. Jesus Christ is in charge. Not Satan!

Someone needs to tell Bob Dylan that he can be saved! That today is the day of Salvation!

In this video we hear Kate Perry telling the person interviewing her - why she "sold her soul" to the devil:

Here is Kanye West telling his audience that he sold his soul to the devil. Have you ever noticed how unhappy Kanye West looks in his photographs? I have.

-Write a letter to the forces Below declaring your Allegience to them while denouncing any previous affiliations with the forces Above. Describe what you are willing to sacrifice to see your desires realized.

-Wait until it is late at night and surround yourself with fire

-Meditate.

-Read the letter aloud, then take an athame and slice open your hand.

-Sign your name in blood.

-Burn the letter over the fire and meditate and allow yourself to experience whatever visions come to you.

-Go forth and conquer

Last edited:

In a less literal sense....

Exchange your innocence, freedom, honor, or dignity to someone in return for something else that you desire.

Last edited:
And here we have Jack Black telling the audience - how do you think we got on here? In response to the question did you sell your soul to the devil?

To which I must ask - What will it profit a man to gain the whole world only to lose his own soul?

Eternity in hell is a price that most people cannot fathom. Pray that these people come to know the truth and are set free from the deceptions of Satan!

i dont believe in god or the devil but i do believe in karma.the hell people suffer is by the karma they bring on themselves,politicians commit evil acts and as a result in their next lifetime,they will suffer severe health problems and the world they will be in will be hell wishing they were dead.

good samaritians who do good,will live long and prosper as mr spock always said in his greetings.lol

thats the REAL heaven and hell that is out there.

matter of fact look at the clintons and the Bushs who have had many prominent people murdered off,they are ALREADY experiencing health problems and it will only get worse for them and i guarantee you,they are already wishing they were dead right now for the past several years.

anybody that has doubts about how the clintons and bushs how they have had people murdered off,need to google in at youtube.the mena arkansas connection-terry reed.

Last edited:
What if one is in the predicament of NOT selling their soul to the devil, and. they played by the rules just being, what they thought, was a good upstanding American.........and all of a sudden!!!.....thieir soul was clutched by the devil?

This Brother refuses to sell his soul to Satan - he is offered 2 million dollars and a Hollywood record music contract to sell his soul to Satan and refused - to God be the Glory! His story about the dream of Lucifer appearing to him by the ocean three times is full of significance - evidence he is telling the 100% truth - he needs to read the book The Witchdoctor and the man under the Sea - he'd be amazed! As it stands this brother now understands how Lucifer works and how spiritual warfare is real. I believe the LORD has great plans for this young man.

i dont believe in god or the devil but i do believe in karma.the hell people suffer is by the karma they bring on themselves,politicians commit evil acts and as a result in their next lifetime,they will suffer severe health problems and the world they will be in will be hell wishing they were dead.

good samaritians who do good,will live long and prosper as mr spock always said in his greetings.lol

thats the REAL heaven and hell that is out there.

matter of fact look at the clintons and the Bushs who have had many prominent people murdered off,they are ALREADY experiencing health problems and it will only get worse for them and i guarantee you,they are already wishing they were dead right now for the past several years.

anybody that has doubts about how the clintons and bushs how they have had people murdered off,need to google in at youtube.the mena arkansas connection-terry reed.

No Karma has to do with reincarnation and Hinduism. It's not of God, 9/11. The word of God says whatsoever a man sows that shall he reap.

Forum List

Back