Hollywood's Satanic Roots

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This video is very well done. Bible Scripture is given throughout. If you have never listened to a sermon on the roots of Hollywood? You should give time to listen to this one. Hollywood has their own evangelists, their own sermons and their teaching is satanism, humanism, homosexuality, hatred towards Jesus Christ. The author of this video gives the truth in this video.

Christians should not be watching anything produced by Hollywood. Listen to this video and stop allowing your children to be indoctrinated into Satan's lies.

It is written:
Even so every good tree, bringeth forth good fruit: but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
Matthew 7:16-19

Hollywood's roots are satanic as is it's name. Watch the video and forward to others.

Last edited:
When you watch the video you'll learn why they chose the name "Holly"......Wood..... Holly is used in Witchcraft ...... you'll learn the history of Holly going back to the celebration on December 25th which is really a celebration of "Nimrod's birthday"... Nimrod was born on December 25th. Not Jesus Christ. Which religion serves Nimrod, Semiramis, Osiris? Satanism. What organized Institution - the richest on earth - serves Nimrod, Semiramis and Osiris...... The Roman Catholic Institution. You want to know why Ignatius Loyola's Illuminati is in control of Hollywood? Watch this video and you'll see.

Christians need to realize that the Satanists are laughing when Christians have any part in Hollywood - permitting their children to view Disney movies - wait until you see what this man presents to you. Then take the video - and send it out far and wide to all you know. It's time to wake up, America! IT'S PAST TIME! WAKE UP!

It is written:

Moreover the workers with familiar spirits, and the wizards, and the images, and the idols, and all the abominations that were spied in the land of Judah and in Jerusalem, did Josiah put away, that he might perform the words of the law which were written in the book that Hilkiah the piest found in the house of the LORD.
II Kings 23:24

vlcsnap-2012-07-22-17h36m41s232.png

But I [say], that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.
1 Corinthians 10:20

Those who, for 'religious' reasons, don't buy movie tickets but pay taxes don't understand very much

Notice how these comics like Marvel try to steal bible stories and bible heroes such as King David? You should not permit your children to read any comic books or view any of their movies. Be vigilant, people. There is coming a massive falling away. You need to be vigilant. Protect your children!

Last edited:
quit trashing the Jews

It is written:

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Rev. 3:9

To be clear - not all who say they are Jews are Jews, Dilloduck. Do not go off the rails over a few Jews who sold their souls to Satan. Many Gentiles have done the same thing. Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. You will answer to God for yourself. Not some other person who may or may not be Jewish.

Jeremiah, since you are angry at the Jews of Hollywood for promoting Satanism, why do you serve the Jews of Israel who are also anti-Christian & pro-decadence? Israelis embrace homosexual activists, abortion, and atheism.

Makes no sense.

Hillsong Pastor is a false preacher and their music is not of God. You'll see that Hollywood people such as Jay Z and Kanye are now coming alongside them to deceive those who have been taken in by the wideroad false gospel of Hillsong preacher. Have nothing to do with Hillsong music or Hillsong Ministry.

quit trashing the Jews

It is written:

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Rev. 3:9

To be clear - not all who say they are Jews are Jews, Dilloduck. Do not go off the rails over a few Jews who sold their souls to Satan. Many Gentiles have done the same thing. Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. You will answer to God for yourself. Not some other person who may or may not be Jewish.

Why don't you practice what you preach and work out your own salvation instead of worrying about others ?

Jeremiah, since you are angry at the Jews of Hollywood for promoting Satanism, why do you serve the Jews of Israel who are also anti-Christian & pro-decadence? Israelis embrace homosexual activists, abortion, and atheism.

Makes no sense.

My warfare is not with human beings but a spiritual warfare. The goal is to save the lost and plunder Satan's kingdom, Thunderbird. We do not throw the baby out with the bathwater! Furthermore, the Jews will have Christ revealed to them when the times of the Gentiles have been fulfilled. We are almost there! Are you saved yet? Are you a Gentile? Are you living for Jesus Christ and serving him with your whole heart? Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. God told us through His own Prophets that all Israel shall be saved. I believe God. You should too.

Forum List

Back