Sell your stuff for obama

AMWEICA!!! HAVE A YARD SALE AND SELL THE LAST FEW THINGS YOU ACTUALLY OWN AND SEND ME THE MONEY BECAUSE CHANCES ARE HIGH MY VOTER BASE DOES NOT HAVE A JOB THAT ERNS THEM MONEY TO DONATE TO ME!!!

Lolz..

Here's the liar's post:

*shrugs* Apply rules to one... Apply to all. Banks are Willards main contributor.

I personally want to see it to where ONLY people can donate. Corporations can't. That's me. And... Well... this is a step on that direction so I really don't see anything wrong with it.

Yes... I only took the first part of the post because it was the only relevance to the topic.

I don't see the same said about Obama.. and yet he's no different.. LOL Too bad we have your posts to go by and not your word.
What the hell? How does that make me a liar?

Edit: PLEASE... Treat me like I'm absolutely stupid because I don't see it. What did I lie about?

AMWEICA!!! HAVE A YARD SALE AND SELL THE LAST FEW THINGS YOU ACTUALLY OWN AND SEND ME THE MONEY BECAUSE CHANCES ARE HIGH MY VOTER BASE DOES NOT HAVE A JOB THAT ERNS THEM MONEY TO DONATE TO ME!!!

Lolz..

It is set to take place at the end of the month, when most of them need money for food and smokes and crack, I wonder how many will actually scam the yard sale idea :lol:

Here's the liar's post:

*shrugs* Apply rules to one... Apply to all. Banks are Willards main contributor.

I personally want to see it to where ONLY people can donate. Corporations can't. That's me. And... Well... this is a step on that direction so I really don't see anything wrong with it.

Yes... I only took the first part of the post because it was the only relevance to the topic.

I don't see the same said about Obama.. and yet he's no different.. LOL Too bad we have your posts to go by and not your word.

When one claims to be an equal opportunity asshole, then you need to prove it :eusa_angel:

OMG, Did she actually say she's going to have a, "YARD SALE FOR OBAMA" sign in her yard??????????????!!!! I will bet you 20 bucks she dresses up as a Star Trek loon and goes to their annual conventions..

walmart is the republican hero remember?

as a business model
sure

but many don't shop there

Even the Obama's don't shop there
How many $3,000 handbags or $900 shoes that Lady Obama
wears- do they sell there?
:eusa_whistle:

Lady obama???? She prefers Your Excellency.

Here's the liar's post:

When one claims to be an equal opportunity asshole, then you need to prove it :eusa_angel:
That's something else entirely... It's not my fault you only pay attention when I say something about Willard.

How and where did I lie? Again... Treat me like the mental retard I just called you two. I don't see it. I don't get... Where did I lie?

Obama did it, he actually is a more embarrassing President than Bush... I love the part where they claim Republicans are the ones with all the rich peoples money despite Obama receiving more than any other President in history from the rich and corporations.

Democrats are everything they have ever claimed to hate, it’s amazing to watch. History will look back at the Democratic party at the stupidest party in the history of this country, possibly the world.

Reps are not much better... They are different in how they apeal to their stupid base.

Obama did it, he actually is a more embarrassing President than Bush... I love the part where they claim Republicans are the ones with all the rich peoples money despite Obama receiving more than any other President in history from the rich and corporations.

Democrats are everything they have ever claimed to hate, it’s amazing to watch. History will look back at the Democratic party at the stupidest party in the history of this country, possibly the world.

Reps are not much better... They are different in how they apeal to their stupid base.

I happen to agree with you about A LOT of republicans.. they're no damn better.. Having said that, I prefer to have a FREE United States left so that I can actually work and change things.. I fear for our nation if Obama wins re-election.. Everyone should and deep down you know it's true..

I love it when liberals get busted being hack liars then play dumb.. ROFL
You can't quote where I lied? Or... Do you believe you did? If you did... Please... Explain that. Where did I lie?

I already did and even showed your post and now I'm sick of your incessant lies and whining.. You mislead people to think, "at least Obama only asks for money from poor people's junk but that Mitt Romney, his highest donors are corporate.. You didn't bother to tell the truth.. It took a conservative to show that Al Baraqi is no different.

STFU already .

I like it when both sides do it, that why I come to these boards. It's great watching both parties shrink and watching Mitt lose when he should be way up on Obama.

Yea.. I love watching Uncle Goofy's , Gooftroop roll out conspiracy theories on 9-11 and show America and Americans just how looney they are..

EDIT to add: Uncle Goofy = Ron Paul
Gooftroop brigade= Ron Paulians..

That's something else entirely... It's not my fault you only pay attention when I say something about Willard.

How and where did I lie? Again... Treat me like the mental retard I just called you two. I don't see it. I don't get... Where did I lie?

It is in your most all your posts and especially in your custom user title. While I may not post a lot, I do read.

You can't quote where I lied? Or... Do you believe you did? If you did... Please... Explain that. Where did I lie?

I already did and even showed your post and now I'm sick of your incessant lies and whining.. You mislead people to think, "at least Obama only asks for money from poor people's junk but that Mitt Romney, his highest donors are corporate.. You didn't bother to tell the truth.. It took a conservative to show that Al Baraqi is no different.

STFU already .
*laughs*

So I didn't lie... You decided to make a straw man and attach it to me. Because I sure as hell didn't say "at least Obama only asks for money from poor people's junk but that Mitt Romney, his highest donors are corporate.."

Feel free to go back and look at the post that I linked to the information from on the Edits... Note the time.

Again... If you don't address what is being said you will not like me.

It is in your most all your posts and especially in your custom user title. While I may not post a lot, I do read.
Obviously you don't pay much attention to my posts. Or your perception of them is very different than mine.

Either way that doesn't support I lied anywhere in this thread.

its a great idea and I just may have to have me a yard sale.

I was thinking about having one anyway but wasnt feeling in the mood.

I can put up a yardsale for Obama sign and know the people who come will be more fun to talk to than the average people you get at a yard sale.

the angry cons wont have to be placated.

I dont think you people know how your placated during a normal day with your hate obama rolling off your lips to everyone.

We treat you like retarded children in public

Instead of a yard sale, why don't you have a house sale?

Sell your rental properties, and give the money to the campaign.

Show your hope. Lead the way forward to change.

I like it when both sides do it, that why I come to these boards. It's great watching both parties shrink and watching Mitt lose when he should be way up on Obama.

Yea.. I love watching Uncle Goofy's , Gooftroop roll out conspiracy theories on 9-11 and show America and Americans just how looney they are..

EDIT to add: Uncle Goofy = Ron Paul
Gooftroop brigade= Ron Paulians..
Oh... I am a Ron Paul supporter. Feel free to knock me for that if you like... At least that's true.

You still haven't shown where I lied by the way.

There are many non profits to can give to on ebay if your item sells.
Maybe they should make money by throwing a pie in Sheldon's face..oh wait the guy has enough pie for a zillion pies and it shows it with his Body fat index

The obama campaign is urging people to sell their possessions to support obama.

YardSaleForObama.com - YouTube

Good gawd, that is a real website! These people are crazy!

I hear you

Remember when they tried to sell a "date" with him

beat-i2940.jpg

Ewwww! I guess both males and females could enter.

Forum List

Back