Sell your stuff for obama

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
The obama campaign is urging people to sell their possessions to support obama.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8nLVNQxtDM&feature=player_embedded]YardSaleForObama.com - YouTube[/ame]

I'd have my 8 year old niece start a lemonade stand to raise money for him but it's illegal all across America now. Yeah, the kids need a permit to sell lemonade at the curb now.

Obama = Fundamental Change - Yup!

Surely that's a satirical joke. Well, maybe not...after the Obamabots asked people to give to Obama instead of wedding parties...I would put such silly shit as this beyond them.

The Obamabots give a whole new meaning to the concept of ...

...."totally fucked up!"

I'd have my 8 year old niece start a lemonade stand to raise money for him but it's illegal all across America now. Yeah, the kids need a permit to sell lemonade at the curb now.

You should teach your niece about common sense, free enterprise, capitalism and hard work...keep her away from hopey/changey emotional pleas.

You should teach your niece about common sense, free enterprise, capitalism and hard work...keep her away from hopey/changey emotional pleas.

You missed the point... Liberal controls beyond belief.
Obama is a Leader of fuck ups........

So... while the 17 year old obama girl parties it up with an entire entourage of friends in Mexico with secret service protection, and mammy obamy does the same all over the world with an added over spending habit, and daddy obamy takes more time off to play golf and hit the talk show scene than any other president in history, ALL ON THE TAXPAYERS DIME, the obama TRASH tells people forgo ANY TINY PLEASURE they may have EARNED so that THEY can PAY to KEEP the obama's in their cushy TAX PAYER PROVIDED, FREEBIE, VACATION HOUSE WITH PERKS.

These people utterly MAKE ME ILL... HUMAN FUCKING TRASH... and I TRULY despise ANYONE STUPID enough to SUPPORT THEM. You have to be dumber than a fresh sack of PIG SHIT.

Last edited:

YardSaleForObama.com - YouTube
Yeah... You know... If I was a billionaire I wouldn't give Obama any money. I think he's a shit option. Just like Willard.

However... I'd rather have the guy asking people for money rather than corporations. I mean think about it... This isn't exactly a bad thing.

So... while the 17 year old obama girl parties it up with an entire entourage of friends in Mexico with secret service protection, and mammy obamy does the same with an added over spending habit, and daddy obamy takes more time off to play golf and hit the talk show scene than any other president in history, ALL ON THE TAXPAYERS DIME, the obama TRASH tells people forgo ANY TINY PLEASURE they may have EARNED so that THEY can PAY to KEEP the obama's in their cushy TAX PAYER, FREEBIE, VACATION HOUSE WITH PERKS.

These people utterly MAKE ME ILL... HUMAN FUCKING TRASH... and I TRULY despise ANYONE STUPID enough to SUPPORT THEM. You have to be dumber than a fresh sack of PIG SHIT.

why did it take our electing obama to get our nuke arsenal upgraded?

why didnt you nuke loving cons do it when you were left a budget surplus by Clinton?

Ok, this is tacky.. First they wanted people to give them the money instead of buying a dear friend a wedding gift.. Now they're out there asking for the money from people selling their furniture , etc.. most just to put food on the table.. Greedy son of a bitch.. Hussein is a millionaire 5 times over.. Why doesn't he fund his own sorry ass campaign??? Where's GE, where's Mr. Billionaire, Warren Buffet? I'm still waiting for all of these fakes to VOLUNTARILY give the majority of their income to the IRS.. After all, they think that's the right thing to do.

YardSaleForObama.com - YouTube
Yeah... You know... If I was a billionaire I wouldn't give Obama any money. I think he's a shit option. Just like Willard.

However... I'd rather have the guy asking people for money rather than corporations. I mean think about it... This isn't exactly a bad thing.

Oh plz.. It's tacky as hell.. Let's not play pretend as if Obama doesn't cater to corporate America.. SEE SOLNDRA, GE, and the NUMEROUS banks he bailed out.. there is a long list of cronyism from this Administration but liberal sheeple don't ever admit the truth when it comes to their messiah.. the moron who promised to raise the sea levels.. ROFL and bring about peace in the Middle East.. balance the budget, lower unemployment. CAN YOU SAY LIAR LIAR, pants on fire?!

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
What's next?? ALERT: Obama asks that you sell your kidney instead of donating it to someone in kidney failure, then donate the money to his greedy ass campaign.

Ok, this is tacky.. First they wanted people to give them the money instead of buying a dear friend a wedding gift.. Now they're out there asking for the money from people selling their furniture , etc.. most just to put food on the table.. Greedy son of a bitch.. Hussein is a millionaire 5 times over.. Why doesn't he fund his own sorry ass campaign??? Where's GE, where's Mr. Billionaire, Warren Buffet? I'm still waiting for all of these fakes to VOLUNTARILY give the majority of their income to the IRS.. After all, they think that's the right thing to do.

I hear you

speaking of tacky

As US Ambassador’s Coffin Returns to US – Obama Camp Tweets About Jackets

This afternoon the bodies of U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens, Tyrone Woods, Sean Smith and Glen Doherty returned home to Andrew Air Force base.
What was the Obama campaign doing?
Tweeting about jackets.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Barack Obama
✔
@BarackObama
Winter is coming, but these sweatshirts are perfect for fall: OFA.BO/rj5Tns
14 Sep 12
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just imagine if a Republican President did something like this

I hear you

speaking of tacky

As US Ambassador’s Coffin Returns to US – Obama Camp Tweets About Jackets

This afternoon the bodies of U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens, Tyrone Woods, Sean Smith and Glen Doherty returned home to Andrew Air Force base.
What was the Obama campaign doing?
Tweeting about jackets.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Barack Obama
✔
@BarackObama
Winter is coming, but these sweatshirts are perfect for fall: OFA.BO/rj5Tns
14 Sep 12
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just imagine if a Republican President did something like this

I read about that!! DISGUSTING..

Obama campaign to PIMPS:

We have a special donation site for proceeds and are asking for 10% of every trick turned.

Sincerely,

Hussein Obama

Forum List

Back