Sell your stuff for obama

I personally want to see it to where ONLY people can donate. Corporations can't. That's me. And... Well... this is a step on that direction so I really don't see anything wrong with it.

Cuz Obama only funds his campaign w/ rice krispy treat sales

Yeah... You know... If I was a billionaire I wouldn't give Obama any money. I think he's a shit option. Just like Willard.

However... I'd rather have the guy asking people for money rather than corporations. I mean think about it... This isn't exactly a bad thing.

Oh plz.. It's tacky as hell.. Let't of cronyism from this Administration but liberal sheeple don't ever admit the truth when it comes to their messiah..
*shrugs* Apply rules to one... Apply to all. Banks are Willards main contributor.

I personally want to see it to where ONLY people can donate. Corporations can't. That's me. And... Well... this is a step on that direction so I really don't see anything wrong with it.

Yes... I only took the first part of the post because it was the only relevance to the topic.

Link to where banks are Romney's main contributors.. I'm certain you have proof of what your spewing? Right?

So right now you are all pretending to cream your jeans for robmoney.

I think you were truely creaming your jeans for Bush.

Now you hate bush (even thought you defedn his every action) and love robmoney.

In a couple of months you will all be hating robmoney with a passion.

we all know its true.

desperate desperate people

BTW folks this is what grass roots looks like.

you would of course have no idea what grass roots looks like inside your own party

Oh plz.. It's tacky as hell.. Let't of cronyism from this Administration but liberal sheeple don't ever admit the truth when it comes to their messiah..
*shrugs* Apply rules to one... Apply to all. Banks are Willards main contributor.

Yes... I only took the first part of the post because it was the only relevance to the topic.

Link to where banks are Romney's main contributors.. I'm certain you have proof of what your spewing? Right?
Right.

Top Contributors to Mitt Romney | OpenSecrets

This has been posted by myself at least three times. And once by someone else that I am aware of.

Edit: Feel free to look at all of them. *shrugs*

Edit2: You aren't attractive enough for me to stay civil for very long on a message board with comments of "spewing"... Actually that's not true. Nobody is attractive enough for that. Just saying.

Last edited:
Well, I guess I will boycott yard sales that weekend. Like I want anybody's used garbage anyways. I would rather go to a thrift store, where at least things have to be cleaned up.

Part of the problem is the fact that Americans think that money is the reason a candidate should win. What happened to voting for someone based on character, policy and how one has lived their life.

Do those obamabots think they will be some sort of hero for their great sacrifices? :cow:

yes that is grass roots fool.

grass roots means people coming up with ideas on how to raise money for a candidate they believe in.

your party just taps wealthy fucks

Right.

This has been posted by myself at least three times. And once by someone else that I am aware of.

Edit2: You aren't attractive enough for me to stay civil for very long on a message board with comments of "spewing"... Actually that's not true. Nobody is attractive enough for that. Just saying.

And?

Obama in 2008
Top Contributors to Barack Obama | OpenSecrets

Cuz Obama only funds his campaign w/ rice krispy treat sales
Don't be a RTM... That's not what I said and you know it.

Right.

What??? I don't know what attractiveness has to do with anything here? I think your liberal bias is absolute spew.. You dogged me over Booooooooosh and when I told you I never voted for him and don't like him you thought that was great.. I told you the truth because it shows conservatives are capable of having intellectual integrity whereas liberals are not. No matter what this FAILED President does, I've yet to see one liberal stand up and call him on it and tell the truth.. Same goes for you.

Right.

And?

Obama in 2008
Why the hell are you asking me for? I just said Obama and Willard are shit options.

What the fuck is wrong with you mental retards that only see two options?

Right.

And?

Obama in 2008

Thank you!! The sheer HYPOCRISY from these flaming liberals is laughable..

Right.

What??? I don't know what attractiveness has to do with anything here? I think your liberal bias is absolute spew.. You dogged me over Booooooooosh and when I told you I never voted for him and don't like him you thought that was great.. I told you the truth because it shows conservatives are capable of having intellectual integrity whereas liberals are not. No matter what this FAILED President does, I've yet to see one liberal stand up and call him on it and tell the truth.. Same goes for you.
See my post above about mental retards.

Edit: Actually I'll post it again so it's not as confusing for some.
Why the hell are you asking me for? I just said Obama and Willard are shit options.

Last edited:
Right.

And?

Obama in 2008

Don't look now, Mr. Prim and Proper just called names after chastising me for the word, spew. LMAO

Right.

Look in the mirror LEFTIST.

its a great idea and I just may have to have me a yard sale.

I was thinking about having one anyway but wasnt feeling in the mood.

I can put up a yardsale for Obama sign and know the people who come will be more fun to talk to than the average people you get at a yard sale.

the angry cons wont have to be placated.

I dont think you people know how your placated during a normal day with your hate obama rolling off your lips to everyone.

We treat you like retarded children in public

Look in the mirror LEFTIST.
*laughs* Opinions vary.

I had some hope for you too. Damn. Oh well... Moving on.
n...

Forum List

Back