Sell your stuff for obama

Steal for obama. There are people who won't sell their stuff. They are depending on you to force them into it by taking what they refuse to sell and sell it for them. All proceeds going to the obama reelection fund.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
This shit stain in the White House has the class of a piss soaked drunk laying in the gutter.

The Obama Campaign:

On the one year anniversary of OWS, The Shitter movement, we ask that all Shitters give 1.00 for each squat on cop cars or street crapping.

You folks have our support!

So... while the 17 year old obama girl parties it up with an entire entourage of friends in Mexico with secret service protection, and mammy obamy does the same with an added over spending habit, and daddy obamy takes more time off to play golf and hit the talk show scene than any other president in history, ALL ON THE TAXPAYERS DIME, the obama TRASH tells people forgo ANY TINY PLEASURE they may have EARNED so that THEY can PAY to KEEP the obama's in their cushy TAX PAYER, FREEBIE, VACATION HOUSE WITH PERKS.

These people utterly MAKE ME ILL... HUMAN FUCKING TRASH... and I TRULY despise ANYONE STUPID enough to SUPPORT THEM. You have to be dumber than a fresh sack of PIG SHIT.

why did it take our electing obama to get our nuke arsenal upgraded?

why didnt you nuke loving cons do it when you were left a budget surplus by Clinton?
Obama's goal is to reduce our arsenal.....you stupid nitwit!...and there was no fucking surplus under Clinton or any other President. You are so full of shit and lies!

Last edited:
while you fucking idiots spew childish lies about Obama he is restoring our nuclear arsenal.

you know the ones you guys love so much but never thought about maintaining

So... while the 17 year old obama girl parties it up with an entire entourage of friends in Mexico with secret service protection, and mammy obamy does the same with an added over spending habit, and daddy obamy takes more time off to play golf and hit the talk show scene than any other president in history, ALL ON THE TAXPAYERS DIME, the obama TRASH tells people forgo ANY TINY PLEASURE they may have EARNED so that THEY can PAY to KEEP the obama's in their cushy TAX PAYER, FREEBIE, VACATION HOUSE WITH PERKS.

These people utterly MAKE ME ILL... HUMAN FUCKING TRASH... and I TRULY despise ANYONE STUPID enough to SUPPORT THEM. You have to be dumber than a fresh sack of PIG SHIT.

why did it take our electing obama to get our nuke arsenal upgraded?

why didnt you nuke loving cons do it when you were left a budget surplus by Clinton?
Obama's goal is to reduce our arsenal.....you stupid nitwit!...and there was no fucking surplus under Clinton or any other President. You are so full of shit and lies!
Put her on ignore... everyone else has.

Donate some of your welfare cash benefits back to
Papa Obama

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII]Chapter - It's Free Swipe Yo EBT (Explicit) - YouTube[/ame]

how is not maintaining them under Bush fit your little world veiw?

fucking idiots

they are worth nothing unless they are maintained huh

while you fucking idiots spew childish lies about Obama he is restoring our nuclear arsenal.

A complete idiot you are. Obama is waiting until after "his election"...when he has more flexibility...to deal with Putin about arms reduction.

A complete idiot you are. Obama is waiting until after "his election"...when he has more flexibility...to deal with Putin about arms reduction.

get your links

It would be a waste of my time. You are too goddamned dense to pay attention to the news and catch things as they go by each day.

Go play in traffic.

One of the funniest video's.. LMAO

Obama: Donate the Leprechaun's gold!

"I WANT DA GOLD!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM7CL-Vyo1U]Mobile, Alabama Leprechaun Crackhead Pot of Gold - YouTube[/ame]

get your links

It would be a waste of my time. You are too goddamned dense to pay attention to the news and catch things as they go by each day.

Go play in traffic.

I have it bookmarked
no problem for me

I will gladly post it for TruthDoesNotMatter

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JpPU-SwcbE]Obama tells Russian PM "After Election I Have More Flexibilty" 3/26/2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
The really sick party of you guys selling your soul to republicans like robmoney is you sell your soul and spew lies for them nonstop right up until they FUCK UP ROYALLY or lose the election and then you hate them.

a few months ago you people hated robmoney.

Now you spew slanderous lies about anyone who doesnt lick robmoneys sphincter non stop and in a few months you will HATE him again.

no moral spine on you

The obama campaign is urging people to sell their possessions to support obama.

YardSaleForObama.com - YouTube

Good gawd, that is a real website! These people are crazy!

crazy.gif

The obama campaign is urging people to sell their possessions to support obama.

YardSaleForObama.com - YouTube
Yeah... You know... If I was a billionaire I wouldn't give Obama any money. I think he's a shit option. Just like Willard.

However... I'd rather have the guy asking people for money rather than corporations. I mean think about it... This isn't exactly a bad thing.

Oh plz.. It's tacky as hell.. Let't of cronyism from this Administration but liberal sheeple don't ever admit the truth when it comes to their messiah..
*shrugs* Apply rules to one... Apply to all. Banks are Willards main contributor.

I personally want to see it to where ONLY people can donate. Corporations can't. That's me. And... Well... this is a step on that direction so I really don't see anything wrong with it.

Yes... I only took the first part of the post because it was the only relevance to the topic.

Forum List

Back