Dodd Frank Bill under scrutiny

copsnrobbers

I call it as I see it
Feb 27, 2012
Yes it is.

The controls put in place are squeezing the necks of banks especially small banks and working against small business.

A major reason for a lack of recovery. The Obama administration has failed again and again and again. They have no experience and no common sense. They do however understand Chicago politics and all the corruption that goes with it. Oh, lets not forget the agenda and the division.

It figures they used the homo to draw it. They can claim we are racist gay haters if we question the results of the bill. Sound familiar?

Last edited:
Yes it is.

The controls put in place are squeezing the necks of banks especially small banks and working against small business.

A major reason for a lack of recovery. The Obama administration has failed again and again and again. They have no experience and no common sense. They do however understand Chicago politics and all the corruption that goes with it. Oh, lets not forget the agenda and the division.

It figures they used the homo to draw it. They can claim we are racist gay haters if we question the results of the bill. Sound familiar?

That's how liberals always work, they never have accountability of their programs and if you question them, they call you an ****ist and that's it. But we all know lots of regulation helps small buisness....oh only smart people have figured this out, which explains why liberals havent.

Remember Obama's first order of business? Shut down the Chamber of Commerce.
That fucking asshole.

Yes it is.

Why do I have the feeling you have never read the bill and haven't the slightest clue how it does the things you claim it does?

Under scrutiny? Certainly never by you.

I think there is nothing funnier than how liberals claim to implement government control over everything to "help" the little guy, and all it ever does is kill the littel guy.

Case in point - the Dodd/Frank Finance Reform Bill. It's been so crushing to financial institutions, they've had to pass on the costs to the consumers. And were all of us enjoyed free checking, now all of us have checking accounts fees. That doesn't hurt Warren Buffet or Bill Gates, but that literally kills the minimum wage worker.

And how many of those minimum wage workers will support the left that is just crushing them with this type of idiotic legislation? The sweet, sweet irony... :lol:

Yes it is.

Why do I have the feeling you have never read the bill and haven't the slightest clue how it does the things you claim it does?

Under scrutiny? Certainly never by you.

It is and it will be dissolved very soon.. another QE coming, 40 billion dollars to hit. Bernacke is doing all he can to stop a total depression from happening. Why? Be cause Obama and the liberals around him have no idea what to do other than push the agenda.
He's destroying us at our core. Stop worrying about yourself and think of the countries future will ya.

And by the way, If not for the QE the stock market would be at 4000

Last edited:
Yes it is.

Barney Frank is the fat fox guarding the hen house. It's unbelievable he's not sitting in a jail cell.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVIAGWtCD10]Barney Frank & Chris Dodd Complicit With Failure Of Fanni Mae & Freddy Mac - YouTube[/ame]

Yes it is.

Barney Frank is the fat fox guarding the hen house. It's unbelievable he's not sitting in a jail cell.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVIAGWtCD10]Barney Frank & Chris Dodd Complicit With Failure Of Fanni Mae & Freddy Mac - YouTube[/ame]

I'd like to see him sent to Libya to try and talk some sense in to Obama's followers.
Hah.. He be gang raped and love every minute of it. Moron to the 1000th degree.

The same homo who was in bed (literally) with Fannie and Freddie, the 2 biggest offenders in the whole subprime mess.
So what you're saying is, Barney was in bed with freddie's fanny?

Fwank went as far as getting his seat receiver a big position at Freddie.
That blatant Fag of a congressman. He had to have cheated in all his elections.
I can't see how his district voted him in for so many years. Lets not forget about the boys in the limo days either.. What a fucking cover up that was. He's despicable.

Nice gay bashing, homophobes.

I take it that according to your logic all gays are incapable of doing math.

I'd like to see a thread that's based on fact, not opinion and personal bias. I won't hold my breath.

Nice gay bashing, homophobes.

I take it that according to your logic all gays are incapable of doing math.

I'd like to see a thread that's based on fact, not opinion and personal bias. I won't hold my breath.

Not really just exposing him for what he is.. a homo and a pedophile. a Fucking Freak involved in a boy prostitution ring..

Isn't that how barney pronounces the abbreviation of his home state? :eusa_whistle:

JUST KIDDING. (maybe)

BTW That's how he REALLY TALKS.

Barney Frank is highly culpable in the housing bubble.

But you won't hear that in the commielib media... you'll have to do a little homework to figure it out.

For the record, frank's live-in boyfriend was an executive at fannie mae. Google Herb Moses.

Since you want a thread based in fact and all....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back