Dodd Frank Bill under scrutiny

Discussion in 'Politics' started by copsnrobbers, Sep 16, 2012.

1. copsnrobbers

copsnrobbers I call it as I see it

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +244
    Yes it is.

The controls put in place are squeezing the necks of banks especially small banks and working against small business.

A major reason for a lack of recovery. The Obama administration has failed again and again and again. They have no experience and no common sense. They do however understand Chicago politics and all the corruption that goes with it. Oh, lets not forget the agenda and the division.

It figures they used the homo to draw it. They can claim we are racist gay haters if we question the results of the bill. Sound familiar?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2012
  2. RoadVirus

RoadVirus <insert pithy title here>

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +583
    The same homo who was in bed (literally) with Fannie and Freddie, the 2 biggest offenders in the whole subprime mess.

3. buckeye45_73

buckeye45_73 Lakhota's my *****

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,964

That's how liberals always work, they never have accountability of their programs and if you question them, they call you an ****ist and that's it. But we all know lots of regulation helps small buisness....oh only smart people have figured this out, which explains why liberals havent.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. copsnrobbers

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +244
    Remember Obama's first order of business? Shut down the Chamber of Commerce.
    That fucking asshole.

5. g5000

g5000 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,524
    Why do I have the feeling you have never read the bill and haven't the slightest clue how it does the things you claim it does?

Under scrutiny? Certainly never by you.

6. P@triot

P@triot Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,531
    I think there is nothing funnier than how liberals claim to implement government control over everything to "help" the little guy, and all it ever does is kill the littel guy.

Case in point - the Dodd/Frank Finance Reform Bill. It's been so crushing to financial institutions, they've had to pass on the costs to the consumers. And were all of us enjoyed free checking, now all of us have checking accounts fees. That doesn't hurt Warren Buffet or Bill Gates, but that literally kills the minimum wage worker.

And how many of those minimum wage workers will support the left that is just crushing them with this type of idiotic legislation? The sweet, sweet irony... :lol:

7. copsnrobbers

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +244

It is and it will be dissolved very soon.. another QE coming, 40 billion dollars to hit. Bernacke is doing all he can to stop a total depression from happening. Why? Be cause Obama and the liberals around him have no idea what to do other than push the agenda.
    He's destroying us at our core. Stop worrying about yourself and think of the countries future will ya.

And by the way, If not for the QE the stock market would be at 4000

Last edited: Sep 16, 2012
  8. xsited1

xsited1 Agent P

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,306
    Barney Frank is the fat fox guarding the hen house. It's unbelievable he's not sitting in a jail cell.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVIAGWtCD10]Barney Frank & Chris Dodd Complicit With Failure Of Fanni Mae & Freddy Mac - YouTube[/ame]

9. copsnrobbers

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +244
    I'd like to see him sent to Libya to try and talk some sense in to Obama's followers.
    Hah.. He be gang raped and love every minute of it. Moron to the 1000th degree.

10. mex

mex Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +66
    So what you're saying is, Barney was in bed with freddie's fanny?