Sell your stuff for obama

Why the hell are you asking me for? I just said Obama and Willard are shit options.

What the fuck is wrong with you mental retards that only see two options?

Don't look now, Mr. Prim and Proper just called names after chastising me for the word, spew. LMAO
OH no honey... I'm far from perfect. Don't put me on any kind of pedestal... I'll jump in the mud swinging for the right reasons.

Edit: But I will show you less respect than you show me. Unless you show me respect... Then I try to show you more. But... Like I said... I'm not perfect.

Right.

Top Contributors to Mitt Romney | OpenSecrets

This has been posted by myself at least three times. And once by someone else that I am aware of.

Edit: Feel free to look at all of them. *shrugs*

Edit2: You aren't attractive enough for me to stay civil for very long on a message board with comments of "spewing"... Actually that's not true. Nobody is attractive enough for that. Just saying.

And?

Obama in 2008
Top Contributors to Barack Obama | OpenSecrets
Why the hell are you asking me for? I just said Obama and Willard are shit options.

What is wrong with you, that you claim to be posting all sides when in fact, I had to pick up the slack because of your hypocrisy? :eusa_whistle:

its a great idea and I just may have to have me a yard sale.

I was thinking about having one anyway but wasnt feeling in the mood.

I can put up a yardsale for Obama sign and know the people who come will be more fun to talk to than the average people you get at a yard sale.

the angry cons wont have to be placated.

I dont think you people know how your placated during a normal day with your hate obama rolling off your lips to everyone.

We treat you like retarded children in public

"retarded"
must be more of that progressive understanding
:eusa_whistle:

Yard sale
who would want your old Walmart stuff?

What is wrong with you, that you claim to be posting all sides when in fact, I had to pick up the slack because of your hypocrisy? :eusa_whistle:
What are you talking about? My first post said I wouldn't give Obama any money if I was a billionaire. I'm not going to write a book for you every time I post. Get used to it.

I can put up a yardsale for Obama sign and know the people who come will be more fun to talk to than the average people you get at a yard sale.

I dont think you people know how your placated during a normal day with your hate obama rolling off your lips to everyone.

"retarded"

Yard sale

OMG, Did she actually say she's going to have a, "YARD SALE FOR OBAMA" sign in her yard??????????????!!!! I will bet you 20 bucks she dresses up as a Star Trek loon and goes to their annual conventions..

What are you talking about? My first post said I wouldn't give Obama any money if I was a billionaire. I'm not going to write a book for you every time I post. Get used to it.

No, you stated at least Obama was asking for people's crumbs from their yard sales and "Williard" has top corporate donors.. YOU LIED.. And it took a conservative to show the TRUTH.. Makes you disingenous as best, now doesn;t it?

Well, then shutup, see if I care.

Your hypocrisy and leftists leanings are becoming increasingly apparent

Look in the mirror LEFTIST.
*laughs* Opinions vary.

I had some hope for you too. Damn. Oh well... Moving on.
n...

I don't tow your liberal line of propaganda.. Worry about yourself. Really.
Make absolutely no mistake... I believe that everything that everyone does is for self gratification. Everything.

Worrying about other people is all about myself. It benefits me for you to know who I am and what I'm about. It benefits me to know you and what you are about because I actually believe there is some intelligence behind some of your thought processes.

But when you apply a set of rules, it makes sense that those rules stay the same criteria in a subject such as this. I don't know why you don't do it.

Until such time as I believe you're a RTM... I'll give you a hard time for not doing it.

*laughs* Opinions vary.

I had some hope for you too. Damn. Oh well... Moving on.
n...

Make absolutely no mistake... I believe that everything that everyone does is for self gratification. Everything.

Worrying about other people is all about myself. It benefits me for you to know who I am and what I'm about. It benefits me to know you and what you are about because I actually believe there is some intelligence behind some of your thought processes.

But when you apply a set of rules, it makes sense that those rules stay the same criteria in a subject such as this. I don't know why you don't do it.

Until such time as I believe you're a RTM... I'll give you a hard time for not doing it.

OMG, you are so full of yourself :lol:

You just proved he's a hack leftist .. he's typical of liberals tho.. Gets caught lying and pretends it never happened.. They're all fucked in the head.

No, you stated at least Obama was asking for people's crumbs from their yard sales and "Williard" has top corporate donors.. YOU LIED.. And it took a conservative to show the TRUTH.. Makes you disingenous as best, now doesn;t it?
What? Holy fuck. I suggest reread the thread again.

"retarded"

Yard sale

OMG, Did she actually say she's going to have a, "YARD SALE FOR OBAMA" sign in her yard??????????????!!!! I will bet you 20 bucks she dresses up as a Star Trek loon and goes to their annual conventions..

walmart is the republican hero remember?

That's ABSOLUTELY true. I trust me more than I trust you. Reasons should be self evident

Talk about mental retards. This guy actually thinks we cannot see what his game is :lol: He thinks he can outsmart the down to earth types, the realists, with his idealisms :lol:

"retarded"

Yard sale

walmart is the republican hero remember?

as a business model
sure

but many don't shop there

Even the Obama's don't shop there
How many $3,000 handbags or $900 shoes that Lady Obama
wears- do they sell there?

Talk about mental retards. This guy actually thinks we cannot see what his game is :lol: He thinks he can outsmart the down to earth types, the realists, with his idealisms :lol:
*blink*blink*

Ok.

Edit: Could you quote where I lied please?

Edit2: Don't thank me. It's a bad idea. I guarantee you aren't going to like me unless you actually address what is being said.

Last edited:
Here's the liar's post:

*shrugs* Apply rules to one... Apply to all. Banks are Willards main contributor.

I personally want to see it to where ONLY people can donate. Corporations can't. That's me. And... Well... this is a step on that direction so I really don't see anything wrong with it.

Yes... I only took the first part of the post because it was the only relevance to the topic.

I don't see the same said about Obama.. and yet he's no different.. LOL Too bad we have your posts to go by and not your word.

Forum List

Back