Seems like less Americans care about each other these days compared to our honorable past.

“Striving for racial equity – a world where race is no longera factor in the distribution of opportunity – is a matter of social justice. But moving toward racial equity can generate significant economic returns as well. When people face barriers to achieving their full potential, the loss of talent, creativity, energy, and productivity is a burden not only for those disadvantaged, but for communities, businesses, governments, and the economy as a whole. Initial research on the magnitude of this burden in the United States (U.S.),as highlighted in this brief, reveals impacts in the trillions of dollars in lost earnings, avoidable public expenditures, and lost economic output.”
-The Kellogg Foundation and Altarum Institute

Key Findings​

• There’s a potential economic gain of $135 billion per year if racial disparities in health are eliminated, including $93 billion in excess medical care costs and $42 billion in untapped productivity.
  • Greater opportunity has already led to economic growth. Researchers at Stanford University and the University of Chicago have estimated that more than 25 percent of the growth in productivity from 1960 through 2008 was associated with reducing occupational barriers faced by Blacks and women. Further reducing barriers to opportunity will help drive the level of economic growth possible over the next 50 years.
  • Nine million potential jobs would be created if people of color owned businesses at rates comparable to Whites.
  • State and federal prison costs would be cut $30 billion annually if Blacks and Hispanics/Latinos were incarcerated at the rate of Whites. Currently Black men are incarcerated at nearly six times the rate of White men, while Hispanic/Latino men are incarcerated at twice the rate of White men.

This is how you reduce the debt and deficit. This takes people off government assistance and creates tax paying citizens. This will increase revenues and stimulate the economy. .

Such incredible ignorance, such incredible lies.

There is no country in the world that has so many minorities coming together than in the USA. White Republican Men, have welcomed them all.

On top of that, we have always had different people come to the USA and with each wave of immigrants, certainly there are tensions, problems, but people assimilate and live together.

It is horrific to read these comments, partisan, biased, fiction based on fact.

Racism? Joe Biden and the Democrats are the racists. Joe Biden we can never forget, on top of all his racists remarks, his own Vice President, Kamala Harris has called Joe Biden a Racist!

Sad, today, we can search the internet and come up with 100% political propaganda that favors democrats. The sad part is the low IQ idiots, believe.

Sad are the comments claiming all the problems in the USA are Republican. Even sadder is after years of Democrats fully in charge of government, the democrats have not been able to change one thing?

There are many narrow minded, mean asshole types of people posting in this thread. You are the problems, even if you do not live in the greatest country on earth today, the USA

I'm not sure I followed the exact disagreement, but I was a math major and have a finance masters degree and I totally agree with your point we have to cut spending drastically or it's never going to work.
Your words…you were a “ math major” and you actually think we can cut spending drastically ? Obviously two things are apparent. First, you really aren’t a math major and secondly, you don’t have a fking clue what the yearly budget is comprised of.
Go ahead, tell us where you’re DRASTIC CUTS come from. You have the floor Mr. Math major.

Your words…you were a “ math major” and you actually think we can cut spending drastically ? Obviously two things are apparent. First, you really aren’t a math major and secondly, you don’t have a fking clue what the yearly budget is comprised of.
Go ahead, tell us where you’re DRASTIC CUTS come from. You have the floor Mr. Math major.

M'kay

im done here, more LW talking points from board LW commee maggots pretending to be intelligent.
Amazing. You can’t address all the recessions under gop admins like what ? They never happened or you don’t know what a deficit is ?

And some Republicans are narcissists, they are selfish. They are against national healthcare.

If you arespeaking of Rs in Congress, this is baloney. They have different ideas on healthcare. What..? You like Obummercare?

It expands govt and its interference in our lives but that's nothing to you?

If Congress would do what the Rs want, this country would bebetter. The Rs are NOT against healthcare. Please

A math major lost for words. Hilarious. By now you should be making up shit to show you are, or aren’t…
Math major ? Why don’t you just claim to be an astronaut…

Gotcha, thanks for that insight, MAGA man

Your #s 4 and 5 have no impact on the budget deficit. Your increased taxes will increase inflation and destroy the economy. It is apparent you know every little about economics.
Really ? Cut taxes for rich ? It’s apparent you can’t add. You need to take in as much as you spend to balance the budget. How does that fake math work when ever you give massive tax cuts ? Both Bush and Trump massive tax cuts along with deregulation did two things; create a huge yearly deficit and resulted in a recession.

Really ? Cut taxes for rich ? It’s apparent you can’t add. You need to take in as much as you spend to balance the budget. How does that fake math work when ever you give massive tax cuts ? Both Bush and Trump massive tax cuts along with deregulation did two things; create a huge yearly deficit and resulted in a recession.

Damn I wish I knew as much as you think you know. An expert in finance, math, and a whole lot of other subjects you know nothing about, and don't know that! LOL, MAGA man

Your #s 4 and 5 have no impact on the budget deficit. Your increased taxes will increase inflation and destroy the economy. It is apparent you know every little about economics.
Btw, which destroyed the economy ? Bush’s recession or Biden’s inflation. Before you answer that, remember that Bush recession led to 10% unemployment and Biden’s world wide inflation so called, resulted in record low unemployment.

Damn I wish I knew as much as you think you know. An expert in finance, math, and a whole lot of other subjects you know nothing about, and don't know that! LOL, MAGA man
I wish you did too…. Math degrees from where ? Bozo U ?

Last edited:
Jealous aren’t you ? Math degrees from where ? Bozo U ?

If I were an eight year old, shit, you'd own me. Fortunately that was a long time ago, for me. What hell you must live in living that age over and over and over, an eight year old for life. I'm so sorry. Look at the bright side, you aren't Canadian. There is that, MAGA man!

Forum List

Back