Seems like less Americans care about each other these days compared to our honorable past.

Funny! I had a double minor in math. Math has nothing to do with it. Reducing spending is the only way to reduce the increase in debt without inflating your way out. I taught economics. You apparently read the Cliff Notes.
Bidenflation was caused by his increasing the spending on green projects and his social programs, not defense.
1. If you know math, then you can understand that when revenue is $4T, and spending is $7T, and the DEBT is $33T, and interest on that DEBT is $700b, and rising fast, that, as Chair Powell said, is "unsustainable". When do you do something? When the Debt is $40T or $50T?
Those numbers are coming fast.

2. The rating agencies already downgraded US debt.

3. I agree that we need to cut spending. But we both know that democrats won't cut spending unless there is new revenue. We also need to fix SS & Medicare, unless you don't care about them?

I'm not sure I followed the exact disagreement, but I was a math major and have a finance masters degree and I totally agree with your point we have to cut spending drastically or it's never going to work.

Out of curiosity, what does "

"mean exactly? I never heard of a double minor in one subject. I always heard it like getting a double minor say in math and English, two subjects
I had enough credits for two full minors in math. I was only about 10 semester hours short of a degree. My BA is in history and I have an M.Ed. in educational leadership.

The black "family" generally boils down to a single mother doing the best she can.
Black fathers need to step up.
Whites like you need to shut the hell up about black families.

Seems like less Americans care about each other these days compared to our honorable past.​

What honorable past?

Whites like you need to shut the hell up about black families.

Sorry, Cowboy, it's a free country. Everyone does have a right to opine on anything, including your right to be a leftist white punk claiming you are black for equity points

And some Republicans are narcissists, they are selfish. They are against national healthcare. .
There is NOTHING American about national healthcare. Don't you get it? National healthcare means the GOVERNMENT, of all entities, will know everything about your health--and everything else also. Govt is big enough, thank you... tyrannical enough! Forget it!

Then there's this: I don't want rationing and that is par for the course when it comes to national healthcare.

Take a look at UK healthcare system and others if you don't believe me. People waiting years to see a doctor.

Don't let them brainwash you.

Any yahoo who ever had a health issue... accident or whatever but didn't have insurance can be treated in ER. So people need to stop spreading this BS that some people don't have ANY healthcare at all. What a freaking LIE

I’ve always respected our ancestors those who came before us. Our parents and grandparents gave us the greatest middle class in world history.

And now, today, with the downfall of western Christian civilization, we see the rise of materialism and narcissism.

Too many Democrats think American history is evil, and that white people are privileged. This is no good for society.

And some Republicans are narcissists, they are selfish. They are against national healthcare. They are against middle-class people getting better wages. They complain about UPS workers getting raise , they complain about auto workers getting raises with this was the norm for 75 years in this country, and it worked out greatly. We ain’t talking about fast food workers were talking about people who build our country and have to pass a mechanical aptitude test.

Also I’ve seen a few older Americans who have children and happiness ….that tell young people “it’s OK to be single and high all the time”, what’s that all about?

America is a shit hole in a number of ways today and hopefully we can bring our country back to greatness that we had in the 1950s.

The reason your country is a shit hole today is because of right wing fascist policies, since Reagan was elected. Nothing to do with leftists.

The Reagan tax code and parish workers in the middle class and return the USA to the racism and segregation. In many ways, the USA is more racist and segregated today than it was when in the 1950’s.

It’s your desire to return to the 1950s that has turned your country racist shithole. The rest of the world got a whole lot smarter and a whole lot more humane than.

So while you re-fight the battle for abortion rights, and voting rights for minorities, yet again, the rest of the world is moving onto fighting climate change, and dealing with other issues.

There is nothing so stupid is right wing American men. The USA totters on the brink of a dictatorship and you blame leftists.

There is NOTHING American about national healthcare. Don't you get it? National healthcare means the GOVERNMENT, of all entities, will know everything about your health--and everything else also. Govt is big enough, thank you... tyrannical enough! Forget it!

Then there's this: I don't want rationing and that is par for the course when it comes to national healthcare.

Take a look at UK healthcare system and others if you don't believe me. People waiting years to see a doctor.

Don't let them brainwash you.

Any yahoo who ever had a health issue... accident or whatever but didn't have insurance can be treated in ER. So people need to stop spreading this BS that some people don't have ANY healthcare at all. What a freaking LIE

And yet people in the UK are living longer and healthier lives than Americans. And they are happier with their system than Americans who can't afford the $1000 co-pay they have to pay to go to Emergency.

You talk about problems within other health care systems, and yet Americans are living shorter, sicker, and more unhappy lives than any other first world nations on earth. If your health care is so is readily available and so easy to access why is the USA the only country in the first world world where life expectancy is declining?

Anyone who sick can get treatment at emergency. That’s why your people are living shorter and sicker lives. Because healthcare is preventative care, and having access to a system and a doctor, which takes care of people and doesn’t just treat them when they become so sick, they have to go to emergency.
The one you're mooching off of, skinny little white guy
The mere fact that you made this post shows what a racist asshole you truly are. Your assumption that ANYONE is "mooching off white people", is wholly false.

In fact, it's rich white people who are "mooching off" of the work of the lowest paid workers in the USA.

80% of all people receiving social assistance are holding down at LEAST one full time job. 60% of people in the top 10% of the wealthy are working. The lazy moochers sitting on their asses collecting on the labour of others are "investors".

Your electrical grid is failing because investors want a "return on their investment", not an improvement in their services. Business is entirely focussed on giving the rich a good return on their money, not on providing living wages to their workers.

Your economy benefits the workers LAST. That's why your nation is in the toilet.

The reason your country is a shit hole today is because of right wing fascist policies, since Reagan was elected. Nothing to do with leftists.

The Reagan tax code and parish workers in the middle class and return the USA to the racism and segregation. In many ways, the USA is more racist and segregated today than it was when in the 1950’s.

It’s your desire to return to the 1950s that has turned your country racist shithole. The rest of the world got a whole lot smarter and a whole lot more humane than.

So while you re-fight the battle for abortion rights, and voting rights for minorities, yet again, the rest of the world is moving onto fighting climate change, and dealing with other issues.

There is nothing so stupid is right wing American men. The USA totters on the brink of a dictatorship and you blame leftists.
MAWA Crowd. Make America white again.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
And yet people in the UK are living longer and healthier lives than Americans. And they are happier with their system than Americans who can't afford the $1000 co-pay they have to pay to go to Emergency.

You talk about problems within other health care systems, and yet Americans are living shorter, sicker, and more unhappy lives than any other first world nations on earth. If your health care is so is readily available and so easy to access why is the USA the only country in the first world world where life expectancy is declining?

Anyone who sick can get treatment at emergency. That’s why your people are living shorter and sicker lives. Because healthcare is preventative care, and having access to a system and a doctor, which takes care of people and doesn’t just treat them when they become so sick, they have to go to emergency.

The mere fact that you made this post shows what a racist asshole you truly are. Your assumption that ANYONE is "mooching off white people", is wholly false.

In fact, it's rich white people who are "mooching off" of the work of the lowest paid workers in the USA.

80% of all people receiving social assistance are holding down at LEAST one full time job. 60% of people in the top 10% of the wealthy are working. The lazy moochers sitting on their asses collecting on the labour of others are "investors".

Your electrical grid is failing because investors want a "return on their investment", not an improvement in their services. Business is entirely focussed on giving the rich a good return on their money, not on providing living wages to their workers.

Your economy benefits the workers LAST. That's why your nation is in the toilet.
Some Americans are arrogant. This is where their inability to understand history and it's effects come in. Because America was ahead as a result of Europe having 2 world wars in a 30 year span which crippled those countries while America was basically unaffected. So American businesses made a killing in the 50's-70's because Europe needed supllies and American was basically the only country left whose industries were not destroyed by war.

Europe was rebuilt and now because many of those countries have more progressive systems, they have better outcomes.

Some Americans are arrogant. This is where their inability to understand history and it's effects come in. Because America was ahead as a result of Europe having 2 world wars in a 30 year span which crippled those countries while America was basically unaffected. So American businesses made a killing in the 50's-70's because Europe needed supllies and American was basically the only country left whose industries were not destroyed by war.

Europe was rebuilt and now because many of those countries have more progressive systems, they have better outcomes.

The USA not only profitted post war, but they also profitted FROM both wars in supplying the allies - manufacturing the arms and munitions used by the allies. US infrastructure was rebuilt and modernized by the New Deal, and the USA was poised to succeed as a result.

Canada and the USA boomed post war because neither country was bombed back to the stone age during the war. But when both European and Japanese manufacturing was rebuilt, it was with the latest technologies and efficiencies, so that by the 70's and 80's, US manfacturing and infrastructure was aging and less efficient, and that left the USA economically lagging.

Your current problems are the result of Republicans taking the country in 1980 and throwing out "New Deal" economics which worked for ALL of the people, with supply side economics which favoured the "investor class".

The USA not only profitted post war, but they also profitted FROM both wars in supplying the allies - manufacturing the arms and munitions used by the allies. US infrastructure was rebuilt and modernized by the New Deal, and the USA was poised to succeed as a result.

Canada and the USA boomed post war because neither country was bombed back to the stone age during the war. But when both European and Japanese manufacturing was rebuilt, it was with the latest technologies and efficiencies, so that by the 70's and 80's, US manfacturing and infrastructure was aging and less efficient, and that left the USA economically lagging.

Your current problems are the result of Republicans taking the country in 1980 and throwing out "New Deal" economics which worked for ALL of the people, with supply side economics which favoured the "investor class".
Yep, You speak facts.

William Lazonick, The Financialization of the U.S. Corporation: What Has Been Lost, and How It Can Be Regained

Forum List

Back