seeing as hes going to be around in 2012, some facts on newt

had an affair while trying to impeach clinton:

Gingrich admits having affair in '90s - Politics - msnbc.com

fined after stealing tax payer money:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/govt/leadership/stories/011897.htm

wanted death penalty for small amounts of drugs:

Gingrich Suggests Tough Drug Measure - NYTimes.com

some conservative role model here!
And he would STILL be a better President than Obama. But alas, I think Newt is unelectable with all the afore mentioned baggage.

But then again, if things get worse, and that could happen, anything is possible.

True.
Who are the Dems gonna run? Charlie Rangel? Maxine Waters? Alcee Hastings?
I'm not certain Hillary can win either since she's been infected with the Obama Disease.

"Want 4 more years of Obama? Vote for Hillary". :lol:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/govt/leadership/stories/011897.htm

Blu,

None of this matters to the majority of indoctrinated right-wing fanatics.

Lucifer could manifest, declare himself and run for President and as long as he is on the Republican side he will get millions of votes. We are dealing today with the same phenomenon that brought the Third Reich to power, a predominately unsophisticated, politically ignorant, brainwashed electorate.

That's what it takes and that's what they've got.

And he would STILL be a better President than Obama. But alas, I think Newt is unelectable with all the afore mentioned baggage.

But then again, if things get worse, and that could happen, anything is possible.

True.
I'm not certain Hillary can win either since she's been infected with the Obama Disease.

I would look for Hillary to disappear after the election. Notice she hasn't been much in the news lately?

True.

Trust me, the HELLary will stab Obami Salaami in the back in 2012 and ATTEMPT to get the Presidency.

Of course, what I stated ain't news.

Just sayin....

Blu,

None of this matters to the majority of indoctrinated right-wing fanatics.

Lucifer could manifest, declare himself and run for President and as long as he is on the Republican side he will get millions of votes. We are dealing today with the same phenomenon that brought the Third Reich to power, a predominately unsophisticated, politically ignorant, brainwashed electorate.

That's what it takes and that's what they've got.

Mike K(aput)......another Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoid stooge puking out some garbage......

As if Obami Salaami doesn't deserve his upcoming BOOT-OUT in 2012.

C'MON.......GET REAL !!!!!

*yawn*....and?

And the left turns a blind eye to the malfeasance of their own. Hypocrites.:cuckoo:

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

*yawn*....and?

And the left turns a blind eye to the malfeasance of their own. Hypocrites.:cuckoo:

There's malfeasance, SHITmar....and there is MALFEASANCE.

I don't know if even divorcing one's wife under Gingrich's conditions can be considered "malfeasance"....but for the purposes of the argument let's say it is.

Compare it to the DEMS' MALFEASANCES of LYING UNDER OATH about not getting a Blow Job as Clinton did.....Or hiding thousands of dollars in the refrigerator from the FBI, or RANGEL'S escapades, etc., etc., etc.,.......

So.......Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoid stooge SHITmar, do not play the NAIVE DUMBASS in comparing "malfeasances" implying the greater culpability on the side of the Republicans. This is not to say there aren't any on BOTH sides.......but the list of the DEMS so outweighs that of the REPS that it is LUDICROUS for you to bring the issue up.

COME TO THINK OF IT.......THE WHOLE FUCKING DEM PARTY IS A MALFEASANCE because without BRIBING the CORRUPT RACIST CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS......which gives the Dem Party THE MONOLITHIC NEGRO VOTE of approx 11-13% of America's Total Vote.....THE DEM PARTY WOULD NOT EXIST !!!!

The CORRUPT RACIST CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS knows this.

The CORRUPT Black Racist Negro voters know this.

The CORRUPT DEM PARTY knows this.

And, The CORRUPT RACIST CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS is taking advantage of it !!!!

Last edited:

*yawn*....and?

I don't know if even divorcing one's wife under Gingrich's conditions can be considered "malfeasance"....but for the purposes of the argument let's say it is.

Compare it to the DEMS' MALFEASANCES of LYING UNDER OATH about not getting a Blow Job as Clinton did.....Or hiding thousands of dollars in the refrigerator from the FBI, or RANGEL'S escapades, etc., etc., etc.,.......

So.......Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoid stooge SHITmar, do not play the NAIVE DUMBASS in comparing "malfeasances" implying the greater culpability on the side of the Republicans. This is not to say there aren't any on BOTH sides.......but the list of the DEMS so outweighs that of the REPS that it is LUDICROUS for you to bring the issue up.

COME TO THINK OF IT.......THE WHOLE FUCKING DEM PARTY IS A MALFEASANCE because without BRIBING the CORRUPT RACIST CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS......which gives the Dem Party THE MONOLITHIC NEGRO VOTE of approx 11-13% of America's Total Vote.....THE DEM PARTY WOULD NOT EXIST !!!!

And, The CORRUPT RACIST CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS is taking advantage of it !!!!

I see now why you have zero rep. :cuckoo:

I see now why you have zero rep. :cuckoo:

Shitmar, what you just puked out.....crushes me.

Sure it does......you Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoid stooge.

Newt is a brilliant man--and quite the historian. Anything in history--he's written a book about. I imagine that his policies have changed somewhat since the 1990's.--like sentenancing someone to death for smuggling drugs into this country--I kind of doubt he still holds that view.

It wouldn't surprise me to see him run in 2012--and I doubt that old baggage is going to deter him much.

Your Point? Clinton was impeached for Lying under oath, not for having an affair.

Actually he was asked to step down, and STILL has not been convicted in court for the charges. Not that Innocent to proven guilty ever applies to a conservative.

Dangerous Drugs like Crack that kill Millions. Yeah how horrible of him. Lets not kill drug dealers were to busy Killing unborn Babies for that.

Your Point? Clinton was impeached for Lying under oath, not for having an affair.

Actually he was asked to step down, and STILL has not been convicted in court for the charges. Not that Innocent to proven guilty ever applies to a conservative.

Dangerous Drugs like Crack that kill Millions. Yeah how horrible of him. Lets not kill drug dealers were to busy Killing unborn Babies for that.

Yep--these liberals get SO connnnfused about Clinton's affair and why he was impeached. Lying to a "grand jury" is an impeachable offense--and Clinton got caught doing that.

As far as Ginrich's statement over drug smuggleing--I believe that was made when Columbia--was in an all out war with drug lords--smuggleing cocain into this country--and crack cocain was in the news every single day on the amount of Americans it was killing.

Newt is a brilliant man--and quite the historian. Anything in history--he's written a book about. I imagine that his policies have changed somewhat since the 1990's.--like sentenancing someone to death for smuggling drugs into this country--I kind of doubt he still holds that view.

It wouldn't surprise me to see him run in 2012--and I doubt that old baggage is going to deter him much.

Oreo, I truly hope so. Gingrich would make a President that would probably go down as one of the most BRILLIANT Presidents in American History.

While you're at it dig up and/or fabricate some more dirt on all other potential contenders, no sense in waiting, right?!
Keep up the bad work!!

I had not received the email instructing me to view Gingrich - or anyone else for that matter - as a role model.

Are you going to be a moron all your life? Serious question.

I had not received the email instructing me to view Gingrich - or anyone else for that matter - as a role model.

Are you going to be a moron all your life? Serious question.

California Girl,

How can YOURS be a serious question ?

You're asking a congenital Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoid IDIOT if he is going to be a "moron" all his life ?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Hahahahahahahahahaha
pukepukepukepukepukeROFLMAOROFLMAOROFLMAO !!!

Dear California Girl.....unwittigly you PROMOTED this Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoidal IDIOT to MORON !!!!!

Surely you didn't want to do that ??????

From your link.

Newt Gingrich:
"There are times that I have fallen short of my own standards. There's certainly times when I've fallen short of God's standards."

"The president of the United States got in trouble for committing a felony in front of a sitting federal judge," the former Georgia congressman said of Clinton's 1998 House impeachment on perjury and obstruction of justice charges. "I drew a line in my mind that said, 'Even though I run the risk of being deeply embarrassed, and even though at a purely personal level I am not rendering judgment on another human being, as a leader of the government trying to uphold the rule of law, I have no choice except to move forward and say that you cannot accept ... perjury in your highest officials."
======
I've no problem with any of this...whats you point....?

An affair is a sin to some...perjury is against the law, a CRIME...a crime committed by a sitting President
and you compare this to a someone cheating on his estranged wife ??????
....Even when the supposed perjury was about SEX???

:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back