Security Video exonerates Venus Williams of any wrongdoing in fatal crash

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Police: Venus Williams legally entered intersection before crash

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) — Tennis star Venus Williams legally entered an intersection but was cut off by another car, setting off a chain of events that seconds later resulted in a fatal crash with a third car, police say video released Friday shows.

-------------------------------

Oooh, that's really got to piss off right wingers on the USMB. You know how much they hate blacks. Look at what they say about Obama's entire family. Remember how happy they were Trayvon Martin was murdered? They even sent money to his killer.

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) — Tennis star Venus Williams legally entered an intersection but was cut off by another car, setting off a chain of events that seconds later resulted in a fatal crash with a third car, police say video released Friday shows.

Oooh, that's really got to piss off right wingers on the USMB. You know how much they hate blacks. Look at what they say about Obama's entire family. Remember how happy they were Trayvon Martin was murdered? They even sent money to his killer.

I'm glad she was exonerated. She's a classy lady and one hell of an athlete.

• Banned
Notice the police jumped to conclusions and announced she was guilty and responsible.

Thank God for security video.

Clear evidence of racism.

Notice the police jumped to conclusions and announced she was guilty and responsible.

They didn't, if they had they would have given her a citation at the crash site. They didn't. So, yet again. you resort to lying to try and make a point. You truly are an asshole.

• Banned

They didn't, if they had they would have given her a citation at the crash site. They didn't. So, yet again. you resort to lying to try and make a point. You truly are an asshole.
Once again, you don't know what you are talking about and I know exactly what I'm talking about.

Florida Police Blame Tennis Star Venus Williams For Fatal Car Accident

Police Take Second Look At Venus Williams' Car Accident With New Footage

They should have taken a second look before issuing a statement turds for balls.

Now, don't you feel like an idiot?

Once again, you don't know what you are talking about and I know exactly what I'm talking about.

They should have taken a second look before issuing a statement turds for balls.

"WITNESSES TOLD POLICE THAT WILLIAMS RAN A RED LIGHT" Pretty important sentence now don't ya think. And they STILL DIDN'T issue her a citation till they had more evidence.

So, once again, why must you resort to lies you stupid asshole.

• Banned

"WITNESSES TOLD POLICE THAT WILLIAMS RAN A RED LIGHT" Pretty important sentence now don't ya think. And they STILL DIDN'T issue her a citation till they had more evidence.

Police in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla., said Thursday that Venus Williams was at fault in a June 9 car crash that led to the death of the passenger in another vehicle.

-------------

Who cares about the citation. They already convicted her.

and then

get this

retracted.

Police in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla., said Thursday that Venus Williams was at fault in a June 9 car crash that led to the death of the passenger in another vehicle.

-------------

Who cares about the citation. They already convicted her.

and then

get this

retracted.

Yep. You're a 'tard.

Because this is nothing but a bait thread. The only "original" content in the OP tells you that much:

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been relegated to the board basement...

1st. Nice broad brush you got there, surprised you didn't add alt-right in the usual attempt to link conservatives to racists.

2nd: Now you guys get to be assholes about Trump's family, and far more people in the mainstream think it's a-ok to gun for his non-political kids (the political ones are fair game) even when they got the vapors when people attacked michelle O's idiotic programs

3. He wasn't murdered, it was a justifiable homicide.

1st. Nice broad brush you got there, surprised you didn't add alt-right in the usual attempt to link conservatives to racists.

2nd: Now you guys get to be assholes about Trump's family, and far more people in the mainstream think it's a-ok to gun for his non-political kids (the political ones are fair game) even when they got the vapors when people attacked michelle O's idiotic programs

If he majority of the part is racist, which it is, and the GOP's policies are racist, which they are, then who cares if a very few aren't racist? They support racists.

If he majority of the part is racist, which it is, and the GOP's policies are racist, which they are, then who cares if a very few aren't racist? They support racists.

Wow, what a completely bullshit statement full of circular logic and outright falsehoods.

Let me say this. 1) I am glad that the truth is coming out, and I am not surprised that the cops had it wrong. Most days I'm surprised if the cops get it right.

Now, on to your assertions about Republicans and Racism etc. Nonsense. Absolute Nonsense.

Look, more than twenty percent of minorities voted for Trump, so arguing that they did so out of racist intent is laughable. Hispanics voted for Trump in fairly large numbers compared to Obama/Romney. So even they rejected the Racist argument in much larger numbers than before.

That's the problem with default positions or arguments. If they were flawed when they were created, every time they are used afterwards makes the flaws even worse, which is what the racist republican argument ends up being, seriously flawed before we even get started.

Forum List

Back