Secret Service Director Resigns

The White House intruder was probably a right-wing decoy to get her fired. Why do Conservatives hate women?
Lets not forget that Obama shared an elevator, with an armed convict. The Obama administration is a joke, and so are liberal gun laws.

The armed elevator guy had a criminal record. Did he go through a background check for his gun? Something doesn't smell right.
I didn't think about that, he turned in the gun after he got fired.

The White House intruder was probably a right-wing decoy to get her fired. Why do Conservatives hate women?
Lets not forget that Obama shared an elevator, with an armed convict. The Obama administration is a joke, and so are liberal gun laws.

The armed elevator guy had a criminal record. Did he go through a background check for his gun? Something doesn't smell right.
Yeah I mentioned that yesterday.

You're so smart. Just like Rick Perry.
President Rick Perry to you, bumwad.

Its not possible. He could not be a convicted felon and have a security job involving firearms as well. Something is wrong.

Its not possible. He could not be a convicted felon and have a security job involving firearms as well. Something is wrong.

See my post above. THAT incident sounds EXACTLY like an inside set-up..

She accepted responsibility. Whats the problem?
You dont think it's an issue that the Secret Service basically failed in its primary mission?

You cant post without putting words in other peoples mouths. Of course it is an issue. Thus.....she is no longer in charge. Duh!
Why did this happen? Merely firing her after a year in office speaks volues about her competence to begin with.

Oh yeah! Volumes. It must mean Obama cant choose his security team. Absolutely. It is an Obama failure!
It does mean that. He picked her. He said he had known her for years and knew she would be a good competent choice. He was wrong.

Of course!

Who was head of the SS when Reagan was shot?

She accepted responsibility. Whats the problem?
She didn't fully in the hearing. Lynch, a Dem, said to her she was protecting her reputation.

And it was an off duty agent that took down the White House intruder. What if he hadn't just happened to be in the right place at the right time?

Haven't you ever watched Olympus Has Fallen? The off duty agents are always in the right place at the right time.

Gerard Butler 2016!

Can't believe I had a similar thought to Lahkota.. It LOOKS to me like the Secret Service itself arranged her demise. Maybe Lahkota just thinks they are all right-wingers. :lol:

I suspect there are lots of guys in the Secret Service who would rather women not be allowed - especially a woman at the top.

I wonder if Ted Nugent or Sarah Palin will apply for the job.

Yeah I mentioned that yesterday.

You're so smart. Just like Rick Perry.
President Rick Perry to you, bumwad.

Well, I'm sure there's some way Rick Perry could get the nomination, if he puts his best talents to work:

PerryCornDogFellatio.png

I'm still curious why no one shot the intruder. Are President Obama and the First Family really safe in the White House? What about elsewhere? It makes one wonder.

Can't believe I had a similar thought to Lahkota.. It LOOKS to me like the Secret Service itself arranged her demise. Maybe Lahkota just thinks they are all right-wingers. :lol:

I suspect there are lots of guys in the Secret Service who would rather women not be allowed - especially a woman at the top.

Problem isn't women. Problem is bureaucratic "correctness" and leftist bullshit. Probably tortured the SS with "sensitivity" seminars and nanny minders while they are on the road to do bedchecks..

Rick Perry has produced the slickest governorship in terms of political cronyism and patronage and self sustaining nature since the Kingfish. Perry has a much chance, though, as The Rab, in becoming president.

Breaking News on CNN. Developing...

n-JULIA-PIERSON-large570.jpg

Julia Pierson has resigned as director of the Secret Service, U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson said in a Wednesday statement.

In the statement, Johnson said he would appoint Joseph Clancy as interim Acting Director.

Pierson came under fire after a number of Secret Service security breaches, including an armed man jumping over the White House fence and entering the executive mansion.

This is a developing story.. Check back for updates..

Secret Service Director Resigns Amid White House Intruder Scandal

i wonder if the SS guys screwed up just so the Directress would get fired.

Politics isn't the answer to everything it appears.

Hiring people because of their sex or ethnicity at times can bite you in the ass.

And that is exactly what happened. Maybe Obama will look at the qualifications of the next person instead of just their race or gender.

The woman may have been good at her last job, but because Obama granted her this opportunity because she was a woman and not because she was ready, it has ended in disaster. She clearly was not qualified to do this considering the major mistakes made.

If she gains another 20 she can get a gig on the View.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice!

She only got the job to fill a quota. I just heard on the news that the perp overpowered a FEMALE guard just inside the door. That's a hell of a price to pay for being stylish.
political correctness is going to get somebody killed. enough of this crap thinking women can fight and tackle like a man.

Last edited:
After watching the hearing, it was obvious she needed to.

Yeah. From what I've been reading she wasn't remotely qualified to head the Secret Service.

One has to wonder why she was appointed in the first place.

Payback for something??

Forum List

Back