Secret Service Director Resigns

The White House intruder was probably a right-wing decoy to get her fired. Why do Conservatives hate women?

Why would any woman ever vote for a Democrat again after the shameful way they treated her?!!

good! one less big fat bull dyke in the Obama Admin

:dance:

When you lie to Congress, and you fail to tell your own boss (the President) about something that happened, until you had no choice... you don't last long.

From what I know of the story so far, she got what she deserved.

The White House intruder was probably a right-wing decoy to get her fired. Why do Conservatives hate women?
Oh, puh-leeze.

Try to man-up and admit that one of Obumble's lieutenants screwed-up and was sent to the chopping block.

It's the way that most folks are seeing it - because that's apparently the way it is - trying to spin-doctor it in some other fashion is rather like pissing into the wind.

It won't get you anything but wet, and smelly.

Give it a rest - at least on this one.

She accepted responsibility. Whats the problem?

the rabbi said:
You dont think it's an issue that the Secret Service basically failed in its primary mission?

C'mon, Rabbi: look at the first three words of your quote here, and then remember the poster to whom you're posing the question.

Should help to clear things up really quickly, that. :badgrin:

Check you out! A zinger! I suppose you are in need of some attention. I'll see what I can do.

Lets not forget that Obama shared an elevator, with an armed convict. The Obama administration is a joke, and so are liberal gun laws.

The armed elevator guy had a criminal record. Did he go through a background check for his gun? Something doesn't smell right.

You dont think it's an issue that the Secret Service basically failed in its primary mission?

You cant post without putting words in other peoples mouths. Of course it is an issue. Thus.....she is no longer in charge. Duh!
Why did this happen? Merely firing her after a year in office speaks volues about her competence to begin with.

Oh yeah! Volumes. It must mean Obama cant choose his security team. Absolutely. It is an Obama failure!

The right move.

Appoint the right person to make this dysfunctional agency, the deterioration that began in Reagan's latter years, work well.
My gosh man, change it up a little. Blame it on Nixon.

Study the history. After Ford and Carter, the personnel became subpar through cronyism. Chuck Vance took a lot of guys with him when he created his private security firm.

You cant post without putting words in other peoples mouths. Of course it is an issue. Thus.....she is no longer in charge. Duh!
Why did this happen? Merely firing her after a year in office speaks volues about her competence to begin with.

Oh yeah! Volumes. It must mean Obama cant choose his security team. Absolutely. It is an Obama failure!
It does mean that. He picked her. He said he had known her for years and knew she would be a good competent choice. He was wrong.

Lets not forget that Obama shared an elevator, with an armed convict. The Obama administration is a joke, and so are liberal gun laws.

The armed elevator guy had a criminal record. Did he go through a background check for his gun? Something doesn't smell right.
Yeah I mentioned that yesterday.

Yeah I mentioned that yesterday.

You're so smart. Just like Rick Perry.

Forum List

Back