Secret Service Director Resigns

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Breaking News on CNN. Developing...

n-JULIA-PIERSON-large570.jpg

Julia Pierson has resigned as director of the Secret Service, U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson said in a Wednesday statement.

In the statement, Johnson said he would appoint Joseph Clancy as interim Acting Director.

Pierson came under fire after a number of Secret Service security breaches, including an armed man jumping over the White House fence and entering the executive mansion.

This is a developing story.. Check back for updates..

Secret Service Director Resigns Amid White House Intruder Scandal

Last edited:
I have known and worked with Julie for close to thirty years. She was an excellent Assistant Director and Chief of Staff, demonstrating sound judgment, leadership, character, and commitment to our Country, the men and women of the U.S. Secret Service and those we serve and protect. This is a historic and exciting time for the Secret Service and I know Julie will do an outstanding job.”]
Another Obama fail!

After watching the hearing, it was obvious she needed to.

If she gains another 20 she can get a gig on the View.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice!

She only got the job to fill a quota. I just heard on the news that the perp overpowered a FEMALE guard just inside the door. That's a hell of a price to pay for being stylish.

The right move.

Appoint the right person to make this dysfunctional agency, the deterioration that began in Reagan's latter years, work well.

The right move.

Appoint the right person to make this dysfunctional agency, the deterioration that began in Reagan's latter years, work well.

Yes, Reagan's fault an Undocumented White House visitor got in.

You Obamaroids are hilarious

Good. Let's see if they can get their act together. They have had a string of embarrassing incidents the last several years.

She accepted responsibility. Whats the problem?
She didn't fully in the hearing. Lynch, a Dem, said to her she was protecting her reputation.

And it was an off duty agent that took down the White House intruder. What if he hadn't just happened to be in the right place at the right time?

New Topics

Forum List

Back