Seattle Vs Green Bay NFC Championship

The Packers lost that game when they screwed up the on side kick catch. That lost the game right there.

Seattle sucks horse dick. I hate that team. They beat the Packers last year with a bad call on a catch.

Anyway... done with football for another year. I couldn't care less about the superbowl. No team in it I give a fuck about.

I assume 007 is a cry baby Packers fan....I am surprised he didn't bring up the 'catch' of the 2012 loss in Seattle..

They certainly did over at the "Packers Huddle" site. But aside from the death threats to the guy that had the on side kick bounce off his face the Pack's fans were great to converse with.

The Packers lost that game when they screwed up the on side kick catch. That lost the game right there.

Seattle sucks horse dick. I hate that team. They beat the Packers last year with a bad call on a catch.

Anyway... done with football for another year. I couldn't care less about the superbowl. No team in it I give a fuck about.

Actually Green Bay lost the game because they couldn't score more than one touchdown....and all the stats favored Seattle.

Yep!
Why would anyone think the better team lost? In what way? Does the better team ever lose?--in your mind, maybe, but...

Team Stat Comparison

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=400749519

Actually Green Bay lost the game because they couldn't score more than one touchdown....and all the stats favored Seattle.

Yep!
Why would anyone think the better team lost? In what way? Does the better team ever lose?--in your mind, maybe, but...

Team Stat Comparison

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=400749519

People reading these types of comments really need to insert the words "My Favorite Team" in place of "The Best Team" in most posts after games by the losing fans.

I assume 007 is a cry baby Packers fan....I am surprised he didn't bring up the 'catch' of the 2012 loss in Seattle..
Go pick the scabs on your crotch and lick the puss, you nasty filthy little herpes ridden faggot suck off.

Then get your homo ass back up on Slack Cock Mountain and let your cousins pack your turd hole, freak.

Go pick the scabs on your crotch and lick the puss, you nasty filthy little herpes ridden faggot suck off.

Then get your homo ass back up on Slack Cock Mountain and let your cousins pack your turd hole, freak.

Must be really hard to back a losing team year after year.....

Adding the word "freak" at the end of your tirade was an interesting touch.

In MY world someone that could imagine the rest of the text in that reply would be the "freak".

I can see that the poster that calls him/her/it's self 007 is taking the loss in Seattle very badly. The reasonable answer to this "freaks" problems would be for the Packers to win more often in the regular season and have the playoffs go through Green Bay.

In any case THIS forum can do without the mindless vulgarities.

Please take your mental issue problems to the Health forum.

Forum List

Back