SEATTLE SEAHAWKS AT "LOS ANGELES" Rams.

Congrats LA Rams! I didn't think they had a chance, but they pulled out a win against the Seachix. Nice!

Well at least you were not one of the nutcases around here who were thinking they would not win another game the rest of the year basing it off just ONE GAME.:rolleyes:

by the way,where are all those people who came on my Rams/niners thread a week ago saying they did not think they would win another game the rest of the year based off just ONE GAME?:D

Better yet,WHERE are those two trash talking seahawk fans who came on and changed the subject to how the rams are a bunch of losers when i asked him the simple question-what did you say about the rams never coming back to LA? and the other one who tried to convince himself the Seahawks offensive line is just fine and so is Wilsons ankle? Looks like they are too chicken to show their faces on this thread and trash talk now?:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha:

as i said,if I am such a loser and the rams are such losers as one of them called me,"he called me that after I brought up the fact he said the rams would never come back to LA.:biggrin:"

Doesnt that make him a loser and his seahawks losers as well since they were losers to my Rams? :lmao::lol::laugh:

They are not only butthurt about me proving them wrong that they would come back to LA,they are butthurt as well that their seahawks lost to a team they said was a loser.:lmao::lol::haha:
I think I said somewhere that I wouldn't favor them in any of their games. I really should have known better. You're never as bad or as good as what may be seen in one game. Let the season speak for itself.

Indeed you should have known that one game does not make an entire season.:biggrin:

Lucky thing for the seashits their next opponent is the hapless Titans so you would think they would win that one but wait,this game is on the road and their offensive line played HORRIBLE against a crappy dolphins defense at HOME no less.:biggrin:

Anyways getting back to the Rams. Indeed you should have known not to pick against them because of one game.see this is WHY I felt the Rams had a realistic chance of beating the Hawks.

Last year,they SWEPT the Seahawks.That was the first time they beat them in seattle in several years.Not only that,they beat a good St Louis Cardinals team in arizona last year.lol. a team that has an excellent defense no less.they ALWAYS play their divison rivals tough.even in the last few years that the seahawks beat them in seattle,it did not come easy for them by any means.

going back to 2012 the last four years they have played them in that dump in st louis,you know what their record was against them there? 3-1 and the one time they lost to them back in 2013 was only because Sam Bradford got hurt the previous week and they had worthless backup.

Bradford at that time was just coming into his own as quarterback no less so no way would they have only scored 9 points in that game with Bradford when they just beat them barely by a mere score of 14-9.:biggrin: Now with this latest win against them at home,they have now beat them four out of their last five games on the road.lol

Face it,the Rams have the Seashits number at home. Whats really funnyabout how the Seashits could not beat them in st louis is that until this year,that was actually a HOME game for the seahawks and the other NFC west teams the last several years because the opposing fans always greatly outnumbered the home team fans there .lol

Matter of fact last year I remember some visiting teams publicly saying that the crowd noise was so silent there when they had the ball they could do audibles at the line of scrimmage.:biggrin::rofl::lol::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ALSO remember that when the Rams used to play their games at the LA coliseum it was known as the one of the loudest stadiums in the NFL. This sunday the 12th man came up HUGE for them in the end.

The Seahawks looked like they might pull of another rabbits foot in the hat again same as they did against the dolphins last week and had this game been in st louis,I guarantee they WOULD have because in st louis,wilson and the Hawks never had to compete with the crowd noise.:lol: The 12th man was responsible for a key false start against them after Wilson had drove them down the field late in the final minute.:up:

Because of a flase start due to crowd noise,Instead of having a key first and ten,they had a first and 15.That turned out to be VERY costly penalty for them in the end.:D

The Ram players remarked how after the first pre season game against the cowboys,the 12th man,the crowd noise was a major factor in them coming back to win in that game. You forgot they were down in that game like 21-3 at halftime.:D In st louis,they would have mailed it in and quit at that point but the players said that they fed off the crowd that they gave them energy.:up:

also guess what else you dont seem to be aware of? My Rams are 3-0 for the season at home.Undefeated. anyone who says the 12th man,the crowd noise has not made a differene in the play of the Rams on the field,is smoking weed obviously.:D

I am not saying they will go undefeated at home.Just that with a crowd that is FINALLY behind them instead of AGAINST them,they are playing much better inspiring football now so that 12th man has been a huge difference maker so far obviously.:up::dance:
The crowd noise seems to have been a factor in the Vikes win over the Fudge-Packers too. The new stadium is very loud. Now have to educate the fans when to yell and when to STFU. LOL.

Laramfan must have had a heart attack. He better not express any joy over this win. He said he could care less if they are good

You are correct.I dont.:up: I said a 100 times the last two years i did not care if they went 0-16,that I would still enjoy watching them and cheering them on,that the ONLY thing that mattered to me was that they were back in LA.:up:

I stand by that. Win or lose,doesnt matter to me,I just am happy as hell that they are back in LA where they belong.:dance:they were gone way too long

Winning is just a bonus for me.:D

I was just happy that they won THIS particular game because a couple of Seahawk fans on this board who are too arrogant and childish to utter the words-"you were right,I was wrong." when i asked them the question-what was it you were saying now about the rams never coming back to LA? they changed the subject EVERYTIME.:rolleyes:

One of them-the first letter begins with an A-hint.:biggrin:

came on my Rams/49ers thread a week ago trolling it calling me a loser and saying the Rams are a bunch of losers.

Well if my Rams are losers and I am a loser,doesnt that make the seahawks losers and him a loser as well since they lost to my loser Rams?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

This guy sure really needs help.i have never seen someone so butthurt before in my life about being proven wrong on something they were so certain would never happen.seriously.I am not kidding. He changed the subject many times about being wrong that the Rams would never come back to LA to talking about how they are losers which is extremely odd behaviour since I NEVER once said that them being back in LA,they they would be winners overnight in one year.:rolleyes:

seriously,i am not kidding,talk about someone who is butthurt on being wrong about their prediction.get over it already and just admit you were proven wrong.:rolleyes:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

The OTHER one,the ringleader of the seahawks,

kept saying the offensive line of the seahawks was just fine after i told the truth that they are horrible so far this year and
that Wilsons ankle was just fine and he would be alright and the offensive line would be okay.

Oh really? their offensive line is every bit as bad as my Rams offensive line is right now and like I said earlier yesterday,Troy Aikman even commented that Wilson did not look like the same Russel Wilson he has seen over the years that when the protection broke down,he would be able to take off and run,yet one certain seahawk fans kept saying his ankle was just fine.Oh really? I think i will listen to troy aikman over a certain biased seahawk fan.:biggrin:

Also notice how those two who were talking trash to me about how bad my Rams are have not shown their faces on this thread? Gee I wonder why.

Thats all one of them did was talk trash to me on my Rams/niners thread when they lost to the niners and asked where I was. question is where are those two seahawk fans NOW after talking trash to me how bad the Rams are after the niners game. I dont see them showing their faces on this thread,do you?
they can sure dish it out but they sure cant take it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha:
Crying in their microbrew or Starbucks, no doubt...

Hey Borillar.Notice how this seahawk fan in post# 10 here on this thread came on my Rams/Niners thread trashing the Rams calling them losers and me a loser as well?

"LOS ANGELES" Rams at SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS.

All I have ever said is that I was happy that they were back in LA.I never said they would be winners their first year.wow is HE ever butthurt about me proving him wrong they would be back.:cuckoo:

Here we all were having a pleasant conversation about that game and what does he do? comes on and call the Rams a bunch of losers. No surprise.From what I hear from my fellow Ram fans in LA,thats how they all are in seattle.arrogant and rude. where is he NOW that my Rams WON and beat HIS team?

crying on his own thread and too cowardly to show his face here thats where.:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha:

If my Rams are losers,doesnt that make the Seahawks losers as well today since THEY lost to them according to his logic?:D

Oh and remember Boriller what i said how the ONLY thing that matters to me is that they are back in LA? SO very true because I LOVE LA.:D:happy-1::up:

Dude, it's sports. This isn't politics where it's life and death situations. It's fun. You're putting the fanatic in fan. The only way we judge teams by is their record. Are they winners or losers. Not what city they're in.

I'm happy the rams beat Seattle. I want the seahawks to never win another Superbowl. That way not giving the ball to Lynch will haunt them the rest of their lives. They came so close to repeating. Something very few teams ever accomplish. So while they are already and will always be champions, they can't claim a dynasty. This same thing happened to my 2004 Detroit pistons. They were in game 7 with the spurs and they choked. Instead the spurs won. That piston team was really good. Had they pulled off the back to back they would have been special.

I don't mind Russell or sherman. It's Lynch I root against. Bad attitude.

IIRC, Lynch retired after last season.

Really? No wonder they can't score. They lost beast mode

Laramfan must have had a heart attack. He better not express any joy over this win. He said he could care less if they are good

You are correct.I dont.:up: I said a 100 times the last two years i did not care if they went 0-16,that I would still enjoy watching them and cheering them on,that the ONLY thing that mattered to me was that they were back in LA.:up:

I stand by that. Win or lose,doesnt matter to me,I just am happy as hell that they are back in LA where they belong.:dance:they were gone way too long

I was just happy that they won THIS particular game because a couple of Seahawk fans on this board who are too arrogant and childish to utter the words-"you were right,I was wrong." when i asked them the question-what was it you were saying now about the rams never coming back to LA? they changed the subject EVERYTIME.:rolleyes:

came on my Rams/49ers thread a week ago trolling it calling me a loser and saying the Rams are a bunch of losers.

Well if my Rams are losers and I am a loser,doesnt that make the seahawks losers and him a loser as well since they lost to my loser Rams?

This guy sure really needs help.i have never seen someone so butthurt before in my life about being proven wrong on something they were so certain would never happen.seriously.I am not kidding. He changed the subject many times about being wrong that the Rams would never come back to LA to talking about how they are losers which is extremely odd behaviour since I NEVER once said that them being back in LA,they they would be winners overnight in one year.:rolleyes:

seriously,i am not kidding,talk about someone who is butthurt on being wrong about their prediction.get over it already and just admit you were proven wrong.:rolleyes:

kept saying the offensive line of the seahawks was just fine after i told the truth that they are horrible so far this year and
that Wilsons ankle was just fine and he would be alright and the offensive line would be okay.

Oh really? their offensive line is every bit as bad as my Rams offensive line is right now and like I said earlier yesterday,Troy Aikman even commented that Wilson did not look like the same Russel Wilson he has seen over the years that when the protection broke down,he would be able to take off and run,yet one certain seahawk fans kept saying his ankle was just fine.Oh really? I think i will listen to troy aikman over a certain biased seahawk fan.:biggrin:

Also notice how those two who were talking trash to me about how bad my Rams are have not shown their faces on this thread? Gee I wonder why.

Thats all one of them did was talk trash to me on my Rams/niners thread when they lost to the niners and asked where I was. question is where are those two seahawk fans NOW after talking trash to me how bad the Rams are after the niners game. I dont see them showing their faces on this thread,do you?

Hey Borillar.Notice how this seahawk fan in post# 10 here on this thread came on my Rams/Niners thread trashing the Rams calling them losers and me a loser as well?

All I have ever said is that I was happy that they were back in LA.I never said they would be winners their first year.wow is HE ever butthurt about me proving him wrong they would be back.:cuckoo:

Here we all were having a pleasant conversation about that game and what does he do? comes on and call the Rams a bunch of losers. No surprise.From what I hear from my fellow Ram fans in LA,thats how they all are in seattle.arrogant and rude. where is he NOW that my Rams WON and beat HIS team?

crying on his own thread and too cowardly to show his face here thats where.:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha:

If my Rams are losers,doesnt that make the Seahawks losers as well today since THEY lost to them according to his logic?:D

Oh and remember Boriller what i said how the ONLY thing that matters to me is that they are back in LA? SO very true because I LOVE LA.:D:happy-1::up:

Dude, it's sports. This isn't politics where it's life and death situations. It's fun. You're putting the fanatic in fan. The only way we judge teams by is their record. Are they winners or losers. Not what city they're in.

I'm happy the rams beat Seattle. I want the seahawks to never win another Superbowl. That way not giving the ball to Lynch will haunt them the rest of their lives. They came so close to repeating. Something very few teams ever accomplish. So while they are already and will always be champions, they can't claim a dynasty. This same thing happened to my 2004 Detroit pistons. They were in game 7 with the spurs and they choked. Instead the spurs won. That piston team was really good. Had they pulled off the back to back they would have been special.

How come no one cares football players take steroids?

Huh? The league punishes PED use. If a player is caught, it's a 4 game suspension for 1st offense. Now it was pretty commonplace in the past, since at least the 70's. Those 70's Raiders and Steelers teams were all roided up. The league has made an effort to clean it up in recent years.

Huh? The league punishes PED use. If a player is caught, it's a 4 game suspension for 1st offense. Now it was pretty commonplace in the past, since at least the 70's. Those 70's Raiders and Steelers teams were all roided up. The league has made an effort to clean it up in recent years.

I just don't believe that. All those baseball players taking them but you don't think NFL players are? No ones EVER caught?

Congrats LA Rams! I didn't think they had a chance, but they pulled out a win against the Seachix. Nice!

With pete the cheat throwing games all the time including the last superbowl they were in,I have a hard time picking them to win another one.:D

He threw the game against the Rams last year in the Rams home opener last year as well it was so obvious calling for a stupid onside kick deep in their own territory at the worst possible time of the game.

He is too smart and experienced a coach to have made that call in the superbowl or call for that onside kick against them last year. pete the cheat is as much of a criminal as Belicheat.i cant stand either one of those assholes.

there are thousands around the country that disagree with you and agree with me as well that teams are not judged by if they leave their city or not.:D I know countless number of Ram fans in LA who did the same thing I did when they left,rooted for all the other 31 teams to beat them including the Lakers announcer. I even know other people in the midwest besides myself who did not like it when the Rams left LA,that they did not want to cheer them on either because they correctly felt as i do they belong in LA.:D

I hate it when the colts or the cardinals go to the superbowl and ALWAYS root against them,always will no matter WHO plays for those fraud teams. the NFL became a joke and criminal organization when they started allowing all these teams to leave their cities at the drop of a dime and then started building all these domes. the NFL is so corrupt now and it all started back then.Its far more corrupt now,much worse.

that was WHY i was so happy the colts lost to both the seahawks and the saints in those games same as I was the cardinals lost to the steelers.:happy-1::clap2::up:

I USED to hate the Raiders as much as i did the Rams when they were in LA.It was so depressing for me when they won the superbowl out there same as it was for me when that phony fraud team that played in st louis the last 20 years won out in st louis..:D

Last edited:

Really? No wonder they can't score. They lost beast mode

that is funny that you are just NOW aware of it that beastmode retired.Looks like it is having a much bigger major impact on them than what they thought it would.:biggrin:
Last year they had offensive line issues as well but they still had beastmode and a running game,now they got no running game so they cant score touchdowns.they are as bad as my Rams at getting the ball into the end zone.:biggrin:

I said days before this game began,that the pressure was on the SEAHAWKS,not my Rams. The Rams were not expected to win this game so if they lost it was no big deal,they had nothing to lose.
Because of that,the Rams were loose before the game and relaxed.

The Seahawks had a lot more to loose if they lost this game because of how horrible they played last week at HOME against a crappy miami dolphins defense.

They were picked by many to be superbowl favorites this year but right now,they look like the Raiders,a team that has been losing for years but is trying to change that culture. To have hard time scoring against the Rams,THAT is understandable.they have an excellent defense. The DOLPHINS though? That defense is a swiss cheese defense.:biggrin:

Unlike a certain poster whos r user name begins with the letter A,I am not going to say the Seahawks season is over with based on this ONE GAME.thats just plain stupid.one game does not make an entire season.:rolleyes:

People who know the history of these two teams as he does should know that the Rams always play the Seahawks tough especially at home and that the Seahawks always play their best ball in the second half.

The thing is I would not be one bit at all surprised if the Rams lost next week to the Tampa Bay Bucs.I noticed last year that the Rams would play the good teams like the Seahawks and cardinals tough and give them everything they could handle.they beat the cards on the road and as I said,they beat the Seahawks TWICE.

The problem with the Rams "at least in what I noticed with them last year since i started following them last year since i knew they were coming back to LA." The problem I noticed with the Rams last year was they would go out and beat a good team like the seahawks or cardinals,then the next week they would play really bad against a crappy team such as tampa bay and lose to them because they would let up and take then lightly.

That is the dumbest thing for people to do is let up and not play as hard against a bad team with bad record the next week.I will never understand that.I NEVER did that when i played sports.:rolleyes:

Well at least you were not one of the nutcases around here who were thinking they would not win another game the rest of the year basing it off just ONE GAME.:rolleyes:

by the way,where are all those people who came on my Rams/niners thread a week ago saying they did not think they would win another game the rest of the year based off just ONE GAME?:D

Better yet,WHERE are those two trash talking seahawk fans who came on and changed the subject to how the rams are a bunch of losers when i asked him the simple question-what did you say about the rams never coming back to LA? and the other one who tried to convince himself the Seahawks offensive line is just fine and so is Wilsons ankle? Looks like they are too chicken to show their faces on this thread and trash talk now?:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha:

as i said,if I am such a loser and the rams are such losers as one of them called me,"he called me that after I brought up the fact he said the rams would never come back to LA.:biggrin:"

Doesnt that make him a loser and his seahawks losers as well since they were losers to my Rams? :lmao::lol::laugh:

They are not only butthurt about me proving them wrong that they would come back to LA,they are butthurt as well that their seahawks lost to a team they said was a loser.:lmao::lol::haha:
I think I said somewhere that I wouldn't favor them in any of their games. I really should have known better. You're never as bad or as good as what may be seen in one game. Let the season speak for itself.

Indeed you should have known that one game does not make an entire season.:biggrin:

Lucky thing for the seashits their next opponent is the hapless Titans so you would think they would win that one but wait,this game is on the road and their offensive line played HORRIBLE against a crappy dolphins defense at HOME no less.:biggrin:

Anyways getting back to the Rams. Indeed you should have known not to pick against them because of one game.see this is WHY I felt the Rams had a realistic chance of beating the Hawks.

Last year,they SWEPT the Seahawks.That was the first time they beat them in seattle in several years.Not only that,they beat a good St Louis Cardinals team in arizona last year.lol. a team that has an excellent defense no less.they ALWAYS play their divison rivals tough.even in the last few years that the seahawks beat them in seattle,it did not come easy for them by any means.

going back to 2012 the last four years they have played them in that dump in st louis,you know what their record was against them there? 3-1 and the one time they lost to them back in 2013 was only because Sam Bradford got hurt the previous week and they had worthless backup.

Bradford at that time was just coming into his own as quarterback no less so no way would they have only scored 9 points in that game with Bradford when they just beat them barely by a mere score of 14-9.:biggrin: Now with this latest win against them at home,they have now beat them four out of their last five games on the road.lol

Face it,the Rams have the Seashits number at home. Whats really funnyabout how the Seashits could not beat them in st louis is that until this year,that was actually a HOME game for the seahawks and the other NFC west teams the last several years because the opposing fans always greatly outnumbered the home team fans there .lol

Matter of fact last year I remember some visiting teams publicly saying that the crowd noise was so silent there when they had the ball they could do audibles at the line of scrimmage.:biggrin::rofl::lol::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ALSO remember that when the Rams used to play their games at the LA coliseum it was known as the one of the loudest stadiums in the NFL. This sunday the 12th man came up HUGE for them in the end.

The Seahawks looked like they might pull of another rabbits foot in the hat again same as they did against the dolphins last week and had this game been in st louis,I guarantee they WOULD have because in st louis,wilson and the Hawks never had to compete with the crowd noise.:lol: The 12th man was responsible for a key false start against them after Wilson had drove them down the field late in the final minute.:up:

Because of a flase start due to crowd noise,Instead of having a key first and ten,they had a first and 15.That turned out to be VERY costly penalty for them in the end.:D

The Ram players remarked how after the first pre season game against the cowboys,the 12th man,the crowd noise was a major factor in them coming back to win in that game. You forgot they were down in that game like 21-3 at halftime.:D In st louis,they would have mailed it in and quit at that point but the players said that they fed off the crowd that they gave them energy.:up:

also guess what else you dont seem to be aware of? My Rams are 3-0 for the season at home.Undefeated. anyone who says the 12th man,the crowd noise has not made a differene in the play of the Rams on the field,is smoking weed obviously.:D

I am not saying they will go undefeated at home.Just that with a crowd that is FINALLY behind them instead of AGAINST them,they are playing much better inspiring football now so that 12th man has been a huge difference maker so far obviously.:up::dance:
The crowd noise seems to have been a factor in the Vikes win over the Fudge-Packers too. The new stadium is very loud. Now have to educate the fans when to yell and when to STFU. LOL.

Yeah I watched the first half of that game only because I was curious to see what the new stadium looked like,you are right,it looks like a palace compared to that dump the metrodome.

You can actually SEE the people in the crowd.that was what I hated about games in st louis,the place was so dark you could not see anything inside the stadium.you could even barely see the action on the field it was that bad.:D The metrodome wasnt THAT bad but it was dark and you could hardly see the fans in the stadium,that I never liked.good to see they fixed that problem.:up:

Yeah that home crowd noise sure had an effect on Rogers and their offense no doubt about that.:D

their 12th man was a major factor as well. :up:

so DID you notice by chance in the Rams game how the 12th man turned out to be a big factor for the Rams in that game late in the game?

They had a big hand in the victory causing that false start against them when they had driven deep down into Rams territory. In st louis,they score a touchdown because they have no crowd noise to deal with and are able to call audibles.:D:lmao::rofl:

One last thing in speaking of your new stadium in the twin cities. At least the people that built YOUR new stadium knew what they were doing. I have never been to Levi stadium but from what I have seen of it on the outside and the aeriel views of it,its a piece of crap,a dump.Give me old candlestick park ANY day of the year,it was much nicer.:D

matter of fact,i plan to make a thread of that now.:D

With pete the cheat throwing games all the time including the last superbowl they were in,I have a hard time picking them to win another one.:D

He threw the game against the Rams last year in the Rams home opener last year as well it was so obvious calling for a stupid onside kick deep in their own territory at the worst possible time of the game.

He is too smart and experienced a coach to have made that call in the superbowl or call for that onside kick against them last year. pete the cheat is as much of a criminal as Belicheat.i cant stand either one of those assholes.

there are thousands around the country that disagree with you and agree with me as well that teams are not judged by if they leave their city or not.:D I know countless number of Ram fans in LA who did the same thing I did when they left,rooted for all the other 31 teams to beat them including the Lakers announcer. I even know other people in the midwest besides myself who did not like it when the Rams left LA,that they did not want to cheer them on either because they correctly felt as i do they belong in LA.:D

I hate it when the colts or the cardinals go to the superbowl and ALWAYS root against them,always will no matter WHO plays for those fraud teams. the NFL became a joke and criminal organization when they started allowing all these teams to leave their cities at the drop of a dime and then started building all these domes. the NFL is so corrupt now and it all started back then.Its far more corrupt now,much worse.

that was WHY i was so happy the colts lost to both the seahawks and the saints in those games same as I was the cardinals lost to the steelers.:happy-1::clap2::up:

I USED to hate the Raiders as much as i did the Rams when they were in LA.It was so depressing for me when they won the superbowl out there same as it was for me when that phony fraud team that played in st louis the last 20 years won out in st louis..:D

I noticed twice you said you were rooting for or against a team. Dude admit it you are a fan of the wwe.

Only difference is you're the one fan screaming it's fake.

I noticed twice you said you were rooting for or against a team. Dude admit it you are a fan of the wwe.

of course its all fake,thats a no brainer that its as fake as pro wrestling,only difference being the players are not involved,the offiicals rig it with many of the coachs involved obviously like belicheat and pete the cheat.

Now if I KNEW ahead of time,which team they have it rigged to lose,of course i will know not to root for that team.:D

I dont see how you can keep watching the NFL personally AFTER the NFL rigged it for the cowturds to win that game against your Lions in the playoffs two years ago?

Remember when those corrupt paid off officials picked up that yellow flag against that cowboys defender for such an obvious pass interference penalty against that Lions receiver then later said no foul occured which was costly for your Lions in winning that game? any thinking person can see that game was rigged for the cowturds to win.

that was the worst NON CALL in NFL playoff history as horrible as that BS tuck rule the NFL call against the Raiders.the same way the NFL wanted the cheats to get to the superbowl and WIN it that year,they rigged that game for the Cowboys to beat your Lions as well. anybody with logic and common sense can see that dude.doesnt take a genius.

Like I told you once before,because of those three things happening two years ago,I never plan to watch another superbowl again unless the Rams or chargers are in it.

those three things again are.
1.the refs rigging that Lions/Cowboys game for the cowboys.
2.deflategate.brady gets off scott free with a mere 4 game suspension,a slap on the wrist and compete joke suspension and kraft still remains owner and belicheat is still allowed to coach despite their history of corruption.
3.Pete the cheat taking a payoff to throw the superbowl.

those three things happening in the span of a few months in the same season is what it took for me to see the light how the NFL is just as much corrupt as our government is and WHY unless it is the Rams,i will NEVER watch another superbowl again same as i did not last year.

I SHOULD have seen it years ago with the BS tuck rule the refs called against the raiders so the cheats could get to the superbowl and win it.they rigged that superbowl as well.one former official said it was the worst officiated game he had ever seen in his life.

That he had seen high school games much better officated than that the way they allowed the pats players to mug the rams recievers. Issac bruce even said he had never been in a game before where the refs allowed the defenders to mug him like that.

Doesnt take a rocket scientist to see the obvious that these games are as rigged as pro wrestling dude.:D

Last edited:

Yeah I watched the first half of that game only because I was curious to see what the new stadium looked like,you are right,it looks like a palace compared to that dump the metrodome.

You can actually SEE the people in the crowd.that was what I hated about games in st louis,the place was so dark you could not see anything inside the stadium.you could even barely see the action on the field it was that bad.:D The metrodome wasnt THAT bad but it was dark and you could hardly see the fans in the stadium,that I never liked.good to see they fixed that problem.:up:

Yeah that home crowd noise sure had an effect on Rogers and their offense no doubt about that.:D

so DID you notice by chance in the Rams game how the 12th man turned out to be a big factor for the Rams in that game late in the game?

They had a big hand in the victory causing that false start against them when they had driven deep down into Rams territory. In st louis,they score a touchdown because they have no crowd noise to deal with and are able to call audibles.:D:lmao::rofl:

One last thing in speaking of your new stadium in the twin cities. At least the people that built YOUR new stadium knew what they were doing. I have never been to Levi stadium but from what I have seen of it on the outside and the aeriel views of it,its a piece of crap,a dump.Give me old candlestick park ANY day of the year,it was much nicer.:D

That's like telling the c

of course its all fake,thats a no brainer that its as fake as pro wrestling,only difference being the players are not involved,the offiicals rig it with many of the coachs involved obviously like belicheat and pete the cheat.

Now if I KNEW ahead of time,which team they have it rigged to lose,of course i will know not to root for that team.:D

I dont see how you can keep watching the NFL personally AFTER the NFL rigged it for the cowturds to win that game against your Lions in the playoffs two years ago?

Remember when those corrupt paid off officials picked up that yellow flag against that cowboys defender for such an obvious pass interference penalty against that Lions receiver then later said no foul occured which was costly for your Lions in winning that game? any thinking person can see that game was rigged for the cowturds to win.

that was the worst NON CALL in NFL playoff history as horrible as that BS tuck rule the NFL call against the Raiders.the same way the NFL wanted the cheats to get to the superbowl and WIN it that year,they rigged that game for the Cowboys to beat your Lions as well. anybody with logic and common sense can see that dude.doesnt take a genius.

Like I told you once before,because of those three things happening two years ago,I never plan to watch another superbowl again unless the Rams or chargers are in it.

2.deflategate.brady gets off scott free with a mere 4 game suspension,a slap on the wrist and compete joke suspension and kraft still remains owner and belicheat is still allowed to coach despite their history of corruption.

those three things happening in the span of a few months in the same season is what it took for me to see the light how the NFL is just as much corrupt as our government is and WHY unless it is the Rams,i will NEVER watch another superbowl again same as i did not last year.

I SHOULD have seen it years ago with the BS tuck rule the refs called against the raiders so the cheats could get to the superbowl and win it.they rigged that superbowl as well.one former official said it was the worst officiated game he had ever seen in his life.

That he had seen high school games much better officated than that the way they allowed the pats players to mug the rams recievers. Issac bruce even said he had never been in a game before where the refs allowed the defenders to mug him like that.

Doesnt take a rocket scientist to see the obvious that these games are as rigged as pro wrestling dude.:D

You are the biggest cheerleader for the NFL. If I didn't care to watch before, now I do. Now I want to see more Seattle, Rams, Brady & Lions games! You are the best thing to ever happen to the NFL. The NFL thanks you.

You are the biggest cheerleader for the NFL. If I didn't care to watch before, now I do. Now I want to see more Seattle, Rams, Brady & Lions games! You are the best thing to ever happen to the NFL. The NFL thanks you.

okay now that this thread has run its course,how bout putting in your two cents here on this thread and tell me what you voted.

Will this be the year the Cubbies win the world series?

i have gotten to where i prefer baseball playoffs over NFL playoffs.much tougher to rig those games.with those games you can only rig close games calling balls strikes or vice versa.lol

okay now that this thread has run its course,how bout putting in your two cents here on this thread and tell me what you voted.

i have gotten to where i prefer baseball playoffs over NFL playoffs.much tougher to rig those games.with those games you can only rig close games calling balls strikes or vice versa.lol
I miss the Boston Red Sox losing streak. Do I want to see Chicago win it all? No because I'm Greek. The Cubs fucked with a Greek once and well, you know the rest.

The Curse of the Billy Goat is a sports-related curse that was placed on the Chicago Cubs Major League Baseball franchise in 1945 when Billy Goat Tavern owner Billy Sianis was asked to leave game 4 of the World Series against the Detroit Tigers at the Cubs' home ballpark of Wrigley Field because the odor of his pet goat (named Murphy) was bothering other fans. He was outraged and allegedly declared "Them Cubs, they ain't gonna win no more," which has been interpreted to mean that there would never be another World Series game won at Wrigley Field. The Cubs have not won a World Seriessince 1908 or played in one since 1945.

I miss the Boston Red Sox losing streak. Do I want to see Chicago win it all? No because I'm Greek. The Cubs fucked with a Greek once and well, you know the rest.

The Curse of the Billy Goat is a sports-related curse that was placed on the Chicago Cubs Major League Baseball franchise in 1945 when Billy Goat Tavern owner Billy Sianis was asked to leave game 4 of the World Series against the Detroit Tigers at the Cubs' home ballpark of Wrigley Field because the odor of his pet goat (named Murphy) was bothering other fans. He was outraged and allegedly declared "Them Cubs, they ain't gonna win no more," which has been interpreted to mean that there would never be another World Series game won at Wrigley Field. The Cubs have not won a World Seriessince 1908 or played in one since 1945.

okay thats all good and all but being objective what is your VOTE?

Mine is while I would like to see them win it all,I think that they will get to the world series finally for the first time since the 1940's but i think the american league has too much for them to overcome between with the red sox or baltimore o's so i think they will get there but lose it.

whats your VOTE?

will they lose in the first round,make it to the NL series and lose or make it to the world series but lose,or win it all? you got four choices there.

Before choosing the first option like some have,what they are overlooking is this team is not like the teams from the past that Lou Pinella managed where they got into the playoffs but lost in the first round losing three straight games.

This team beat the cardinals last year in the first round took the mets to as far as game six,a fact MANY are overlooking.I see them taking the next step at LEAST making it to the series.

Mine is while I would like to see them win it all,I think that they will get to the world series finally for the first time since the 1940's but i think the american league has too much for them to overcome between with the red sox or baltimore o's so i think they will get there but lose it.

whats your VOTE?

will they lose in the first round,make it to the NL series and lose or make it to the world series but lose,or win it all? you got four choices there.

Before choosing the first option like some have,what they are overlooking is this team is not like the teams from the past that Lou Pinella managed where they got into the playoffs but lost in the first round losing three straight games.

This team beat the cardinals last year in the first round took the mets to as far as game six,a fact MANY are overlooking.I see them taking the next step at LEAST making it to the series.
I want them to win but odds say they won't.

Their record says they will. They have the best record. So based on that I'm thinking they should do it this year. But if I had to bet I'd say they will choke. I truly believe in curses. LOL. Will they get the monkey off their back? Eventually all curses end. Will this year be the year? My vote is no but I kind of hope they do.

whats your VOTE?

Their record says they will. They have the best record. So based on that I'm thinking they should do it this year. But if I had to bet I'd say they will choke. I truly believe in curses. LOL. Will they get the monkey off their back? Eventually all curses end. Will this year be the year? My vote is no but I kind of hope they do.
so i ASSUME from this post,your prediction is the same as mine,that they will take another step forward by making it to the series this year but not win it correct?

something that I find amusing is the gullible people here that are falling for the story the LAMESTREAM media has cooked up that the Raiders are going to vegas.:lmao:

They dont seem to be aware that Ronnie Lotts group has major bankers and investors in Oakland so they have the money to get it done,they also fail to consider that mark davis is not stan kronke.kroneke is a cash machine,it was easy as pie for him to pay the billion dollar relocation fee. Davis though is way too poor to afford that,the media NEVER reports that. :lmao:

He is not a poor pauper by any means,compared to me and you he is loaded but compared to kroneke? he is poor as hell.lol he cannot afford it.

PLUS Goodel has been meeting with Lott and word is he likes Lotts plan but the most important fact the media always leaves out is when the rams left LA in 95 and the oilers did once year later in 96 the NFL came up with much tougher rules for teams to move.one of them and this is WHY they wont leave is that they cant leave a big market for a much smaller market anymore as the Rams and Oilers did back then.

Oakland is the 6th biggest media market in the country while Las vegas is ranked 42nd.:lmao:

Not happening,yet the sheep here are falling for it hook,line,and sinker.:lmao:

see for yourself.

the Las Vegas Raiders??

when the raiders and chargers made an announcement on moving to carson i said it was a hoax MANY times back then.they did not believe me,who had the last laugh then as well as I did about the rams? lol

Last edited:
Seahag losers have to deal with the wrath of LA RAM FAN, and justifiably so.

Glad it ain't me............:mm:...........

See the thing is had your Eagles lost to my Rams I would not be gloating about it like I am in them beating the Sea shits.I would have said something to you like-"good game,hope your team wins next week" something along THOSE lines

Next week IF my Rams beat the tampa bay Bucs
and that is the key word "IF",if they win that game,I am not going to be gloating about it like I am with this game because no Tampa Bay fans have come on this thread and called me a loser and what a bunch of losers the Rams are based on ONE GAME.:rolleyes:

Buc fans are not arrogant pricks as most seahawk fans are in seattle.Sadly they are the same in seattle same as they are here on this board.
I got nothing against the Bucs or their fans.

If you look at post# 10 here,

a certain seahawk fan came on my Rams/niners thread and trashed the Rams calling them a bunch of losers based off of ONE GAME.:rolleyes: Whats worse is he came on and called me a loser as well.

Here we all were having a pleasant conversation about the Rams/niners game.It was all pleasant and civilized at that point and he came on and trolled and ruined the whole thread.

How mature is all that? You have dealt with him before so you know how impossible it is to have any kind of discussion with him here.

so thats WHY this particular game is special to me.:D

Notice that arrogant poster has not come on here on THIS thread and called them a bunch of losers this time?:D he is over on the other seahawk/rams thread whining about my Rams beating his team.:rofl::rofl::lmao::laugh:

He will come on one of my threads and trash my Rams when they lose but he sure as hell wont come and show his face when they beat his team.:rolleyes: He sure can dish it out but he sure cant take it.:D

The question I have asked many times on this thread that he wont come on here and answer is-If my Rams are such losers,doesn't that make the Seahawks losers as well since they lost to my Rams?
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

whats your VOTE?

so i ASSUME from this post,your prediction is the same as mine,that they will take another step forward by making it to the series this year but not win it correct?

something that I find amusing is the gullible people here that are falling for the story the LAMESTREAM media has cooked up that the Raiders are going to vegas.:lmao:

They dont seem to be aware that Ronnie Lotts group has major bankers and investors in Oakland so they have the money to get it done,they also fail to consider that mark davis is not stan kronke.kroneke is a cash machine,it was easy as pie for him to pay the billion dollar relocation fee. Davis though is way too poor to afford that,the media NEVER reports that. :lmao:

He is not a poor pauper by any means,compared to me and you he is loaded but compared to kroneke? he is poor as hell.lol he cannot afford it.

PLUS Goodel has been meeting with Lott and word is he likes Lotts plan but the most important fact the media always leaves out is when the rams left LA in 95 and the oilers did once year later in 96 the NFL came up with much tougher rules for teams to move.one of them and this is WHY they wont leave is that they cant leave a big market for a much smaller market anymore as the Rams and Oilers did back then.

Oakland is the 6th biggest media market in the country while Las vegas is ranked 42nd.:lmao:

Not happening,yet the sheep here are falling for it hook,line,and sinker.:lmao:

see for yourself.

the Las Vegas Raiders??

when the raiders and chargers made an announcement on moving to carson i said it was a hoax MANY times back then.they did not believe me,who had the last laugh then as well as I did about the rams? lol

this one objective Raider fan so much hit the nail on the head here.could not have said it better myself.:biggrin:

They will NEVER have a true home field advantage in vegas! It will not work just like it didn't work for the Rams even though they were warned just as the raiders are warned by top economist.

Forum List

Back