SEATTLE SEAHAWKS AT "LOS ANGELES" Rams.

Congrats LA Rams! I didn't think they had a chance, but they pulled out a win against the Seachix. Nice!
Laramfan must have had a heart attack. He better not express any joy over this win. He said he could care less if they are good

I could care less myself how bad the Rams are. I always said I did not care if they go 0-16,that I just wanted them back in LA.I never said they would be a good team their first year back as one particular fool with the starting letter of A likes to believe.:rolleyes: Yes I thought they would beat the Niners but I never said they would be good this year.sheesh,whats his obsession over them being losers?:rolleyes:

This game will be fun for me regardless not only because it is in LA but because the Rams will be wearing their classic LA colors.:thup::clap2::dance:

In years past when they were bad,made no difference to me.I always watched them when the networks showed them cause I loved the colors so much.Because of stupid NFL rules,they have to wait a couple years before they can go back to the LA colors.:mad:

They are permitted to wear the throwbacks twice a year.this is one of two games they are going to where them,the other is later in the year against the SF niners.Those are the two games to wear them if you can only where them for two.:thup:
You could care less how good the rams are? Really? I bet tomorrow they'll find you dead in your closet like David carrinean via auto erotic asphyxiation

Im pissed over my lions

We have a saying in detroit. Sol.

Same old lions

Congrats LA Rams! I didn't think they had a chance, but they pulled out a win against the Seachix. Nice!
Laramfan must have had a heart attack. He better not express any joy over this win. He said he could care less if they are good

You are correct.I dont.:up: I said a 100 times the last two years i did not care if they went 0-16,that I would still enjoy watching them and cheering them on,that the ONLY thing that mattered to me was that they were back in LA.:up:

I stand by that. Win or lose,doesnt matter to me,I just am happy as hell that they are back in LA where they belong.:dance:they were gone way too long

Winning is just a bonus for me.:D

I was just happy that they won THIS particular game because a couple of Seahawk fans on this board who are too arrogant and childish to utter the words-"you were right,I was wrong." when i asked them the question-what was it you were saying now about the rams never coming back to LA? they changed the subject EVERYTIME.:rolleyes:

One of them-the first letter begins with an A-hint.:biggrin:

came on my Rams/49ers thread a week ago trolling it calling me a loser and saying the Rams are a bunch of losers.

Well if my Rams are losers and I am a loser,doesnt that make the seahawks losers and him a loser as well since they lost to my loser Rams?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

This guy sure really needs help.i have never seen someone so butthurt before in my life about being proven wrong on something they were so certain would never happen.seriously.I am not kidding. He changed the subject many times about being wrong that the Rams would never come back to LA to talking about how they are losers which is extremely odd behaviour since I NEVER once said that them being back in LA,they they would be winners overnight in one year.:rolleyes:

seriously,i am not kidding,talk about someone who is butthurt on being wrong about their prediction.get over it already and just admit you were proven wrong.:rolleyes:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

The OTHER one,the ringleader of the seahawks,

kept saying the offensive line of the seahawks was just fine after i told the truth that they are horrible so far this year and
that Wilsons ankle was just fine and he would be alright and the offensive line would be okay.

Oh really? their offensive line is every bit as bad as my Rams offensive line is right now and like I said earlier yesterday,Troy Aikman even commented that Wilson did not look like the same Russel Wilson he has seen over the years that when the protection broke down,he would be able to take off and run,yet one certain seahawk fans kept saying his ankle was just fine.Oh really? I think i will listen to troy aikman over a certain biased seahawk fan.:biggrin:

Also notice how those two who were talking trash to me about how bad my Rams are have not shown their faces on this thread? Gee I wonder why.

Thats all one of them did was talk trash to me on my Rams/niners thread when they lost to the niners and asked where I was. question is where are those two seahawk fans NOW after talking trash to me how bad the Rams are after the niners game. I dont see them showing their faces on this thread,do you?
they can sure dish it out but they sure cant take it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:

Well at least you were not one of the nutcases around here who were thinking they would not win another game the rest of the year basing it off just ONE GAME.:rolleyes:

by the way,where are all those people who came on my Rams/niners thread a week ago saying they did not think they would win another game the rest of the year based off just ONE GAME?:D

Better yet,WHERE are those two trash talking seahawk fans who came on and changed the subject to how the rams are a bunch of losers when i asked him the simple question-what did you say about the rams never coming back to LA? and the other one who tried to convince himself the Seahawks offensive line is just fine and so is Wilsons ankle? Looks like they are too chicken to show their faces on this thread and trash talk now?:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha:

as i said,if I am such a loser and the rams are such losers as one of them called me,"he called me that after I brought up the fact he said the rams would never come back to LA.:biggrin:"

Doesnt that make him a loser and his seahawks losers as well since they were losers to my Rams? :lmao::lol::laugh:

They are not only butthurt about me proving them wrong that they would come back to LA,they are butthurt as well that their seahawks lost to a team they said was a loser.:lmao::lol::haha:

You are correct.I dont.:up: I said a 100 times the last two years i did not care if they went 0-16,that I would still enjoy watching them and cheering them on,that the ONLY thing that mattered to me was that they were back in LA.:up:

I stand by that. Win or lose,doesnt matter to me,I just am happy as hell that they are back in LA where they belong.:dance:they were gone way too long

I was just happy that they won THIS particular game because a couple of Seahawk fans on this board who are too arrogant and childish to utter the words-"you were right,I was wrong." when i asked them the question-what was it you were saying now about the rams never coming back to LA? they changed the subject EVERYTIME.:rolleyes:

came on my Rams/49ers thread a week ago trolling it calling me a loser and saying the Rams are a bunch of losers.

Well if my Rams are losers and I am a loser,doesnt that make the seahawks losers and him a loser as well since they lost to my loser Rams?

This guy sure really needs help.i have never seen someone so butthurt before in my life about being proven wrong on something they were so certain would never happen.seriously.I am not kidding. He changed the subject many times about being wrong that the Rams would never come back to LA to talking about how they are losers which is extremely odd behaviour since I NEVER once said that them being back in LA,they they would be winners overnight in one year.:rolleyes:

seriously,i am not kidding,talk about someone who is butthurt on being wrong about their prediction.get over it already and just admit you were proven wrong.:rolleyes:

kept saying the offensive line of the seahawks was just fine after i told the truth that they are horrible so far this year and
that Wilsons ankle was just fine and he would be alright and the offensive line would be okay.

Oh really? their offensive line is every bit as bad as my Rams offensive line is right now and like I said earlier yesterday,Troy Aikman even commented that Wilson did not look like the same Russel Wilson he has seen over the years that when the protection broke down,he would be able to take off and run,yet one certain seahawk fans kept saying his ankle was just fine.Oh really? I think i will listen to troy aikman over a certain biased seahawk fan.:biggrin:

Also notice how those two who were talking trash to me about how bad my Rams are have not shown their faces on this thread? Gee I wonder why.

Thats all one of them did was talk trash to me on my Rams/niners thread when they lost to the niners and asked where I was. question is where are those two seahawk fans NOW after talking trash to me how bad the Rams are after the niners game. I dont see them showing their faces on this thread,do you?

Crying in their microbrew or Starbucks, no doubt...

Well at least you were not one of the nutcases around here who were thinking they would not win another game the rest of the year basing it off just ONE GAME.:rolleyes:

by the way,where are all those people who came on my Rams/niners thread a week ago saying they did not think they would win another game the rest of the year based off just ONE GAME?:D

Better yet,WHERE are those two trash talking seahawk fans who came on and changed the subject to how the rams are a bunch of losers when i asked him the simple question-what did you say about the rams never coming back to LA? and the other one who tried to convince himself the Seahawks offensive line is just fine and so is Wilsons ankle? Looks like they are too chicken to show their faces on this thread and trash talk now?:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha:

as i said,if I am such a loser and the rams are such losers as one of them called me,"he called me that after I brought up the fact he said the rams would never come back to LA.:biggrin:"

Doesnt that make him a loser and his seahawks losers as well since they were losers to my Rams? :lmao::lol::laugh:

They are not only butthurt about me proving them wrong that they would come back to LA,they are butthurt as well that their seahawks lost to a team they said was a loser.:lmao::lol::haha:
I think I said somewhere that I wouldn't favor them in any of their games. I really should have known better. You're never as bad or as good as what may be seen in one game. Let the season speak for itself.

I could care less myself how bad the Rams are. I always said I did not care if they go 0-16,that I just wanted them back in LA.I never said they would be a good team their first year back as one particular fool with the starting letter of A likes to believe.:rolleyes: Yes I thought they would beat the Niners but I never said they would be good this year.sheesh,whats his obsession over them being losers?:rolleyes:

This game will be fun for me regardless not only because it is in LA but because the Rams will be wearing their classic LA colors.:thup::clap2::dance:

In years past when they were bad,made no difference to me.I always watched them when the networks showed them cause I loved the colors so much.Because of stupid NFL rules,they have to wait a couple years before they can go back to the LA colors.:mad:

They are permitted to wear the throwbacks twice a year.this is one of two games they are going to where them,the other is later in the year against the SF niners.Those are the two games to wear them if you can only where them for two.:thup:
You could care less how good the rams are? Really? I bet tomorrow they'll find you dead in your closet like David carrinean via auto erotic asphyxiation

Im pissed over my lions

Same old lions

I got to admit THIS one I am happy about because two certain Seahawk fans who have been too cowardly to show their faces here,were trash talking to me about how the Seahawks offensive line was just fine even though they played horrible against a Miami defense that is terrible,:D and one of them,after I asked him the question on another thread-what was it you were saying about the Rams never coming back to LA?

He came on my thread trolling it and changed the subject talking about how bad the Rams were based off ONE GAME against the niners calling me a loser and how the Rams are losers which is VERY ODD behaviour since I NEVER once said the past two years when i was taking people to school here that the Rams would be back in LA,I never once said,that just because they were in LA,they would be winners all of a sudden their first year back.:rolleyes:

The way the guy changed the subject to how the Rams lost to the niners when I mentioned the TRUTH that he was stupid to ignore the obvious facts they were coming back that EVEN A CHILD could see,the guy needs help.He is so butthurt about being proven wrong,he changes the subject talking about how the Rams lost to the niners each time i brought it up.:rolleyes::cuckoo::uhoh3:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Since he is so butthurt over me proving him wrong that he has these meltdowns all the time and cries so much over it,he should just put me on ignore.:rolleyes-41::rofl::D

Im pissed over my lions

Same old lions

I got to admit THIS one I am happy about because two certain Seahawk fans who have been too cowardly to show their faces here,were trash talking to me about how the Seahawks offensive line was just fine even though they played horrible against a Miami defense that is terrible,:D and one of them,after I asked him the question on another thread-what was it you were saying about the Rams never coming back to LA?

He came on my thread trolling it and changed the subject talking about how bad the Rams were based off ONE GAME against the niners calling me a loser and how the Rams are losers which is VERY ODD behaviour since I NEVER once said the past two years when i was taking people to school here that the Rams would be back in LA,I never once said,that just because they were in LA,they would be winners all of a sudden their first year back.:rolleyes:

The way the guy changed the subject to how the Rams lost to the niners when I mentioned the TRUTH that he was stupid to ignore the obvious facts they were coming back that EVEN A CHILD could see,the guy needs help.He is so butthurt about being proven wrong,he changes the subject talking about how the Rams lost to the niners each time i brought it up.:rolleyes::cuckoo::uhoh3:

Since he is so butthurt over me proving him wrong that he has these meltdowns all the time and cries so much over it,he should just put me on ignore.:rolleyes-41::rofl::D
Maybe you need to get over it? So fucking what you called it and the Rams moved back to LA? Ok son let it go! Move on! No one gives a fuck anymore. Yea, we get it. Everyone here knows you were right and only you give a fuck! Are you ocd? LOL

Im pissed over my lions

Same old lions

No no no! You don't care remember?

Oh, and I'm calling the LA RAMS are going to win the Superbowl in the next 4 years before you do. That way we don't have to hear you saying it for 4 fucking years.

Why are they going to win? Because it's rigged. That's right. And your team is going to be the beneficiary of that rigging. Of course they are going to rig it for that big market.

I think I said somewhere that I wouldn't favor them in any of their games. I really should have known better. You're never as bad or as good as what may be seen in one game. Let the season speak for itself.

Indeed you should have known better.:up:

You being a vikings fan,you obviously never have followed the matchups of these two teams the last five years

yep their over on their own little thread crying about how their seahawks lost to my Rams :biggrin:

as usual too much of a couple of chickenshit cowards to show their faces here and answer the simple question-what was it you were saying about the rams never coming back to LA changing the subject whining about their seahshits losing.hee hee.:biggrin: dojng this-:blahblah: all the while.:biggrin::lmao:

Im pissed over my lions

Same old lions

Maybe you need to get over it? So fucking what you called it and the Rams moved back to LA? Ok son let it go! Move on! No one gives a fuck anymore. Yea, we get it. Everyone here knows you were right and only you give a fuck! Are you ocd? LOL

The difference is YOU never said they were not coming back,you were not an idiot like they were to see the obvious what a CHILD could see.:lmao: Do "I" go around coming on your threads trolling to you saying to you how your Lions are a bunch of losers when they lose and how you are a loser for cheering on the Lions?

hey they talked trash to me saying that I cheer on a loser.THIS game was special to me to rub it in their faces.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I am not the one WHINING about being wrong like a couple of certain seahawk fans are who are too immature to admit they were proven wrong about a team not coming back to LA.:lmao:when i am PROVEN wrong,I ADMIT it,something those two immature kids might try sometime.:rolleyes-41:

I dont hide behind a computer and change the subject when I am confronted about it:biggrin::rolleyes:

again,had this game been against your lions and my rams won,I would not have talked about how happy I was they beat them.YOU did not come on my RAMS/49ers thread last week calling me a loser and calling my team a loser over one game. YOU were mature about it all. I have gotten to where I hate the seahawks as much as i do the cheatriots because of not just pete the cheat and what a criminal he is but because seattle fans act exactly like those two do,most of them are arrogant as hell just like them and talk trash about other teams same as they do all the time so this win was pretty special to me.:D

Oh I know nobody cares,but at least as long as i have known YOU,you have never been arrogant like those two childish posters to admit when your wrong.:rolleyes: that is why I never harrass you when your Lions do like a couple of seahawk fans do with me just because my rams lost when i dont care if they lost for one obvious reason.I ONLY care they are back where they belong yet someone is obsessed with me on what a loser they were with the 49ers.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Im pissed over my lions

Same old lions

Oh, and I'm calling the LA RAMS are going to win the Superbowl in the next 4 years before you do. That way we don't have to hear you saying it for 4 fucking years.

Why are they going to win? Because it's rigged. That's right. And your team is going to be the beneficiary of that rigging. Of course they are going to rig it for that big market.

Yes again you ARE correct.I DONT care.:D

I only cared THIS time because of two childish seahawk fans here who want to say the rams are losers based off ONE GAME and cause one was so butthurt that he refuses to utter the words-I was wrong,you were right,that he changes the subject talking about the rams losing to the niners all the time.hee hee.:D

again try to remember this,next week,IF they win,I wont be excited about it like I was today because that team doesnt have fans that act like children who wont answer a simple question.got it? good.:D

do you see me trash talking your Lions losing? No because you did not come on my rams/niners thread a week ago and trash my Rams losing. That is why had this game been against your Lions,I would not be excited about them winning this game as I was in them beating the she shits.:D

Im pissed over my lions

Same old lions

I only cared THIS time because of two childish seahawk fans here who want to say the rams are losers based off ONE GAME and cause one was so butthurt that he refuses to utter the words-I was wrong,you were right,that he changes the subject talking about the rams losing to the niners all the time.hee hee.:D

again try to remember this,next week,IF they win,I wont be excited about it like I was today because that team doesnt have fans that act like children who wont answer a simple question.got it? good.:D

do you see me trash talking your Lions losing? No because you did not come on my rams/niners thread a week ago and trash my Rams losing. That is why had this game been against your Lions,I would not be excited about them winning this game as I was in them beating the she shits.:D
And I absolutely loved it when I heard your Rams beat Seattle. Know why? Only one reason.

Im pissed over my lions

Same old lions

And I absolutely loved it when I heard your Rams beat Seattle. Know why? Only one reason.

Oh my god,are those ACTUAL photos? especially the one with him nude,are those actual real photos not faked?:D

If so,god I REALLY hate to admit I was once a fan of the seashits and once cheered on this team.:D

Would not surprise me actually when i think about it if those are real photos.after all he acted so juvenile when he always scored a touchdown grabbing his crock and dancing like he always did.

just to show you what I am talking about,here,see for yourself. post# 10 here.

"LOS ANGELES" Rams at SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS.

as you can see for yourself,it was all a pleasant fun conversation among all the posters there with everybody chipping in at the time.

HE comes on calling me a loser and trashing the Rams based on ONE GAME and so cocky,arrogant and sure that because they lost that one game,they would be losers the rest of the year INCLUDING this game obviously.:rolleyes:

He laughed at me when i was off by one year in my prediction on the Rams return talking down to me back then.

NOW when I call him out for that he CHANGES THE SUBJECT everytime instead of addressing it he goes and trashes the Rams talking about what losers they are and calling me a loser as well. He can dish it out,but he sure cant take it.thats for sure.:biggrin:

Notice how when my Rams lost he came on that thread ans trashed me and my team then YET like the coward he is,after they beat HIS team he wont show his face here on THIS thread?:lmao:

What I REALLY find amusing though is that thread by that OTHER seahawk fan that says -Hawks second game on schedule. what was that second game on schedule for? to show that just as the first game,they have as much trouble getting touchdowns as my Rams do? That I wont argue with.:rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::muahaha:

the proof is in the pudding on that the fact he came on that thread immediately that day after the Rams lost yet he is too much a coward to show his face on THIS thread after my Rams beat his team.:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha:

so yeah,this game is pretty special to me for that obvious reason.:lol:

I talk to fellow Ram fans in LA all the time and they say the same thing,that the seattle fans there at the games they have attended there are the same as these two. arrogant,snobbish and childish.

They can dish it out but they sure as hell cant take it.:D

I always said a 100 times them winning or losing did not mean anything to me "well THIS one did for that reason I wont deny."

I always said it did not matter to me if they went 0-16,that the only thing i cared about was them being back and I stand by that.:up:

because like the song goes-I LOVE LA.:D

Last edited:

Hey Borillar.Notice how this seahawk fan in post# 10 here on this thread came on my Rams/Niners thread trashing the Rams calling them losers and me a loser as well?

All I have ever said is that I was happy that they were back in LA.I never said they would be winners their first year.wow is HE ever butthurt about me proving him wrong they would be back.:cuckoo:

Here we all were having a pleasant conversation about that game and what does he do? comes on and call the Rams a bunch of losers. No surprise.From what I hear from my fellow Ram fans in LA,thats how they all are in seattle.arrogant and rude. where is he NOW that my Rams WON and beat HIS team?

crying on his own thread and too cowardly to show his face here thats where.:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha:

If my Rams are losers,doesnt that make the Seahawks losers as well today since THEY lost to them according to his logic?:D

Oh and remember Boriller what i said how the ONLY thing that matters to me is that they are back in LA? SO very true because I LOVE LA.:D:happy-1::up:

Last edited:

Indeed you should have known that one game does not make an entire season.:biggrin:

Lucky thing for the seashits their next opponent is the hapless Titans so you would think they would win that one but wait,this game is on the road and their offensive line played HORRIBLE against a crappy dolphins defense at HOME no less.:biggrin:

Anyways getting back to the Rams. Indeed you should have known not to pick against them because of one game.see this is WHY I felt the Rams had a realistic chance of beating the Hawks.

Last year,they SWEPT the Seahawks.That was the first time they beat them in seattle in several years.Not only that,they beat a good St Louis Cardinals team in arizona last year.lol. a team that has an excellent defense no less.they ALWAYS play their divison rivals tough.even in the last few years that the seahawks beat them in seattle,it did not come easy for them by any means.

going back to 2012 the last four years they have played them in that dump in st louis,you know what their record was against them there? 3-1 and the one time they lost to them back in 2013 was only because Sam Bradford got hurt the previous week and they had worthless backup.

Bradford at that time was just coming into his own as quarterback no less so no way would they have only scored 9 points in that game with Bradford when they just beat them barely by a mere score of 14-9.:biggrin: Now with this latest win against them at home,they have now beat them four out of their last five games on the road.lol

Face it,the Rams have the Seashits number at home. Whats really funnyabout how the Seashits could not beat them in st louis is that until this year,that was actually a HOME game for the seahawks and the other NFC west teams the last several years because the opposing fans always greatly outnumbered the home team fans there .lol

Matter of fact last year I remember some visiting teams publicly saying that the crowd noise was so silent there when they had the ball they could do audibles at the line of scrimmage.:biggrin::rofl::lol::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ALSO remember that when the Rams used to play their games at the LA coliseum it was known as the one of the loudest stadiums in the NFL. This sunday the 12th man came up HUGE for them in the end.

The Seahawks looked like they might pull of another rabbits foot in the hat again same as they did against the dolphins last week and had this game been in st louis,I guarantee they WOULD have because in st louis,wilson and the Hawks never had to compete with the crowd noise.:lol: The 12th man was responsible for a key false start against them after Wilson had drove them down the field late in the final minute.:up:

Because of a flase start due to crowd noise,Instead of having a key first and ten,they had a first and 15.That turned out to be VERY costly penalty for them in the end.:D

The Ram players remarked how after the first pre season game against the cowboys,the 12th man,the crowd noise was a major factor in them coming back to win in that game. You forgot they were down in that game like 21-3 at halftime.:D In st louis,they would have mailed it in and quit at that point but the players said that they fed off the crowd that they gave them energy.:up:

also guess what else you dont seem to be aware of? My Rams are 3-0 for the season at home.Undefeated. anyone who says the 12th man,the crowd noise has not made a differene in the play of the Rams on the field,is smoking weed obviously.:D

I am not saying they will go undefeated at home.Just that with a crowd that is FINALLY behind them instead of AGAINST them,they are playing much better inspiring football now so that 12th man has been a huge difference maker so far obviously.:up::dance:

Last edited:

Hey Borillar.Notice how this seahawk fan in post# 10 here on this thread came on my Rams/Niners thread trashing the Rams calling them losers and me a loser as well?

All I have ever said is that I was happy that they were back in LA.I never said they would be winners their first year.wow is HE ever butthurt about me proving him wrong they would be back.:cuckoo:

Here we all were having a pleasant conversation about that game and what does he do? comes on and call the Rams a bunch of losers. No surprise.From what I hear from my fellow Ram fans in LA,thats how they all are in seattle.arrogant and rude. where is he NOW that my Rams WON and beat HIS team?

crying on his own thread and too cowardly to show his face here thats where.:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha:

If my Rams are losers,doesnt that make the Seahawks losers as well today since THEY lost to them according to his logic?:D

Oh and remember Boriller what i said how the ONLY thing that matters to me is that they are back in LA? SO very true because I LOVE LA.:D:happy-1::up:

Dude, it's sports. This isn't politics where it's life and death situations. It's fun. You're putting the fanatic in fan. The only way we judge teams by is their record. Are they winners or losers. Not what city they're in.

I'm happy the rams beat Seattle. I want the seahawks to never win another Superbowl. That way not giving the ball to Lynch will haunt them the rest of their lives. They came so close to repeating. Something very few teams ever accomplish. So while they are already and will always be champions, they can't claim a dynasty. This same thing happened to my 2004 Detroit pistons. They were in game 7 with the spurs and they choked. Instead the spurs won. That piston team was really good. Had they pulled off the back to back they would have been special.

I don't mind Russell or sherman. It's Lynch I root against. Bad attitude.

Dude, it's sports. This isn't politics where it's life and death situations. It's fun. You're putting the fanatic in fan. The only way we judge teams by is their record. Are they winners or losers. Not what city they're in.

I'm happy the rams beat Seattle. I want the seahawks to never win another Superbowl. That way not giving the ball to Lynch will haunt them the rest of their lives. They came so close to repeating. Something very few teams ever accomplish. So while they are already and will always be champions, they can't claim a dynasty. This same thing happened to my 2004 Detroit pistons. They were in game 7 with the spurs and they choked. Instead the spurs won. That piston team was really good. Had they pulled off the back to back they would have been special.

I don't mind Russell or sherman. It's Lynch I root against. Bad attitude.

IIRC, Lynch retired after last season.

Forum List

Back