Steelers or Redskins Tonight?

Who's your pick to win?

got to go with steelers but you should watch the REAL Monday night football game of the year tonight. the classic rivalry of the san francisco 49ers against the "LOS ANGELES" Rams getting renewed tonight.:up:

Man I miss the good old days when it was just one prime time game,just ONE monday night football game and none of this bs sunday night and thursday night football garbage.:mad:

Who's your pick to win?

got to go with steelers but you should watch the REAL Monday night football game of the year tonight. the classic rivalry of the san francisco 49ers against the "LOS ANGELES" Rams getting renewed tonight.:up:

Man I miss the good old days when it was just one prime time game,just ONE monday night football game and none of this bs sunday night and thursday night football garbage.:mad:

yep, it was nice just Sunday games then the BIG game on Monday Night. I agree.
Will have to get used to the LA Rams ... just when I got used to St. Louis finally!! ;)

Gotta go with Pittsburgh.

One little known stat: Steelers historically lead all AFC teams by having the most wins on kickoff weekend (41).

Who's your pick to win?

yep, it was nice just Sunday games then the BIG game on Monday Night. I agree.
Will have to get used to the LA Rams ... just when I got used to St. Louis finally!! ;)

Wish St Louis would get the cards back but that will never happen.I always liked it that they were the only city with two teams with the same name.It was always interesting to try and figure out which cardinals team they were talking about in sports when they were going on at the same time.lol St Louis is too small and regional for NFL football though that wont happen unfortately.

This was a great decision by the NFL to have the LA Rams vs the SF niners on the first monday night game of the year. To have that classic california rivalry back.:dance:

for LA and SF fans,the Rams being back in LA is special for them.Wont matter if its a year where both are horrible,that game will always be big for them because of the long history and tradition with the two.:thup:

Just like with the chiefs and raiders or packers and bears. dont matter if its a year when both teams are horrible,the fans from those cities pack them in because of their long history and rivarly with each other. same with the rams and niners.:thup:

One little known stat: Steelers historically lead all AFC teams by having the most wins on kickoff weekend (41).

Plus they went toe to toe with the broncos in denver in that playoff game last year and almost beat them,probably would have had they not been without their best reciever.forget his name.to go toe to toe with the broncos in denver is impressive because thats pretty much the most difficult place for road teams to win with that mile high thin altitude air and the loud croud noise they have because of that thin air

Plus they went toe to toe with the broncos in denver last year and almost beat them,probably would have had they not been without their best reciever.forget his name.to go toe to toe with the broncos in denver is impressive because thats pretty much the most difficult place for road teams to win with that mile high thin altitude air and the loud croud noise they have because of that thin air

......and besides, 'Skins defense still suspect as they didn't beat one team last year with a winning record. Looks like a near sure bet, to me!

Now for

Plus they went toe to toe with the broncos in denver last year and almost beat them,probably would have had they not been without their best reciever.forget his name.to go toe to toe with the broncos in denver is impressive because thats pretty much the most difficult place for road teams to win with that mile high thin altitude air and the loud croud noise they have because of that thin air

......and besides, 'Skins defense still suspect as they didn't beat one team last year with a winning record. Looks like a near sure bet, to me!
Now for the REAL monday night football game of the night.:up:

Like I said,the best monday night football of the whole year hands down is happening tonight.:rock::clap::clap::clap::dance::dance::banana::banana:

GD-SF1.png

does not matter if both teams play horrible.It will STILL be the best game of the year with the california rivalry back in full swing.:banana::dance:

the thing that pisses me off is it starts so late at 9pm here where I am.10 pm where YOU live. Having to get up so early to have to go to work i wont be able to watch more than the first half,that so much sucks.:mad: If this was the good old days where it was just one monday night game,it would start at 8pm and i would have no problems whatsoever seeing the whole game.:mad:

Last edited:
Steelers to prove they are contenders and between the Lambs and 49ers...who cares. Totally meaningless game.

Agreed, the first game has playoff implications, probably won't watch the second game. Two losers, who cares.

My Steelers looked rather good this evening. A couple areas that need some improvement, but all-around a great showing.

:gs::gs::gs:

My Steelers looked rather good this evening. A couple areas that need some improvement, but all-around a great showing.

:gs::gs::gs:

Especially with all of the new faces...defensively they have some weakness...this will need to improve as the season rolls on.
But other than that...a fine showing.
Antonio Brown... #1 receiver in the NFL today?...arguably.

Go STEELERS!

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I PREDICT a Steeler victory. (Seen it in the paper this morning).

This Sunday, Cinncy at Steelers, ONE PEE EMM! Fuckin-AY!

Golf courses will be EMPTY. Except for me and my Old Lady!

Ain't football season GREAT??!!

Redskins.

I think they are being underrated and te steeler was usual are being overrated.

Well I didn't get this one right lol.

Big game this week Bengals at steelers. Couple of questions....

1. Which Bengal defensive player will take out a steeler with a season ending injury?

2. Who will catch Ben's obligatory 4th quarter interception?

3. Will the officials take over the game with a ridiculous amount of penalties?

Forum List

Back