SEATTLE SEAHAWKS AT "LOS ANGELES" Rams.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I could care less myself how bad the Rams are. I always said I did not care if they go 0-16,that I just wanted them back in LA.I never said they would be a good team their first year back as one particular fool with the starting letter of A likes to believe.:rolleyes: Yes I thought they would beat the Niners but I never said they would be good this year.sheesh,whats his obsession over them being losers?:rolleyes:

This game will be fun for me regardless not only because it is in LA but because the Rams will be wearing their classic LA colors.:thup::clap2::dance:

In years past when they were bad,made no difference to me.I always watched them when the networks showed them cause I loved the colors so much.Because of stupid NFL rules,they have to wait a couple years before they can go back to the LA colors.:mad:

They are permitted to wear the throwbacks twice a year.this is one of two games they are going to where them,the other is later in the year against the SF niners.Those are the two games to wear them if you can only where them for two.:thup:

Last edited:
The Lambs owner got a 2 Billion dollar stadium. It doesn't matter if they ever win again.

Will the Rams even win a game this year? (I'm dead serious.......)
They have a tough schedule having to play the Seachicks and Cards twice. They didn't do shit against a lousy whiner team who they also play again. They have to play the defending NFC champion Panthers, offensive powerhouse Saints, Giants, and Patriots. I wouldn't favor them against anyone this year.

I hope they put on a better showing than the stinker they had last night. I thought they would beat the whiners. I give them zero chance against the Seachicks.

Hey Borillar.Did you catch that part of what I said in the OP on the Rams having their "LA" colors?

I know you same as me badly want them back in their LA colors, "the plan kroneke has is to wait till the new stadium is ready and then they will have them even though they WILL be eligible to go back to them in 2018 the year before the new stadium is ready."

In the meantime before they move into the new stadium and have the LA colors for every game,they are permitted by NFL rules to wear them twice a year at their home games for throwback day.

The two times they plan on wearing them are later on in the year in december for their home game against none other than the SF 49ers. who better to wear them against than their classic california rival right?

the other one is for THIS game.Best two games to wear them the classic rival the niners and for the home opener.

This sunday we get to see these classic colors baby.:beer::dance:

14141539_10153660932925981_3109651761025003435_n.jpg

amazing that this pic i just found just happend to be against your Vikes huh?

I know many Rams fans that became Rams fans same as I did because of the colors.best damn colors in the NFL.hands down,no contest.:thup: the classic chargers colors are a close second that is why they are my second favorite team,same colors and a california team.

Thats why they are wearing all white for the other games thank god instead of those ugly looking rags from stank louis,that is smart.:thup:

Last edited:
I hope they put on a better showing than the stinker they had last night. I thought they would beat the whiners. I give them zero chance against the Seachicks.

Hey Borillar.Did you catch that part of what I said in the OP on the Rams having their "LA" colors?

I know you same as me badly want them back in their LA colors, "the plan kroneke has is to wait till the new stadium is ready and then they will have them even though they WILL be eligible to go back to them in 2018 the year before the new stadium is ready."

In the meantime before they move into the new stadium and have the LA colors for every game,they are permitted by NFL rules to wear them twice a year at their home games for throwback day.

The two times they plan on wearing them are later on in the year in december for their home game against none other than the SF 49ers. who better to wear them against than their classic california rival right?

the other one is for THIS game.Best two games to wear them the classic rival the niners and for the home opener.

I know many Rams fans that became Rams fans same as I did because of the colors.best damn colors in the NFL.hands down,no contest.:thup: the classic chargers colors are a close second that is why they are my second favorite team,same colors and a california team.

Thats why they are wearing all white for the other games thank god instead of those ugly looking rags from stank louis,that is smart.:thup:
Just saw the "color rush" uniforms. The Rams yellow ones look pretty cool.

You know Seahawk fans instead of reminding Ram fans about how terrible they looked monday night and are a horrible team "which is very bizarre behavior for them since "NOBODY" here in this forum EVER claimed that them moving back to LA this year,that they would be a winner all of a sudden,matter of fact from the few small number of people that like the Rams around here has posted on that subject here,I think they have all agreed it wont happen overnight,that it will take a few years.:rolleyes:"

Its bizarre that instead of harping on how bad the Rams are-" a fact nobody here INCLUDING myself has disputed." that instead of doing that,they SHOULD be much more concerned about their team winning next sunday the fact that there is a MAJOR concern about their offensive line.:D

people on ESPN and people around the league highly question their offensive line and rightly so as they should because that is a MAJOR question mark and concern Seahawk fans should be very worried and concerned about.

That was a concern of theirs going into the pre season and the fact they only scored a measly 12 points against the pitiful Dolphins.A defense that is HARDLY that good,that is something they should be VERY worried about. Its not like they were playing the the defense from the 70's known as the Killer Bee's
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

PLUS the pressure is on the Seahawks to win this game.Not on the Rams.Even if they beat them and its a close game and another low scoring affair,it will be time to start panicking in seattle the fact that their pre season woes on the offensive line have carried over ino the regular season.

The Hawks are EXPECTED to win this game where the Rams they have nothing to lose because nobody in the country expects them to win so the pressure is on the Seahawks in this game to win not the Rams.

If they come out and give another stinker performance in score just a mere 12 or 15 points again,that is a major concern they will have to be worried about because they have been picked by many to make it back to the superbowl again. The pressure is on them,Not the Rams.the Rams have nothing to lose so they will probably be loose.

btw,I am looking forward to next sunday nights game since i will get the chance to see your Vikings new stadium.:thup:

Thats the only reason I have an interest in that game. Normally unless its the Rams,i wont watch it other than the chargers,they are a close second.

Last edited:
I could care less myself how bad the Rams are. I always said I did not care if they go 0-16,that I just wanted them back in LA.I never said they would be a good team their first year back as one particular fool with the starting letter of A likes to believe.:rolleyes: Yes I thought they would beat the Niners but I never said they would be good this year.sheesh,whats his obsession over them being losers?:rolleyes:

This game will be fun for me regardless not only because it is in LA but because the Rams will be wearing their classic LA colors.:thup::clap2::dance:

In years past when they were bad,made no difference to me.I always watched them when the networks showed them cause I loved the colors so much.Because of stupid NFL rules,they have to wait a couple years before they can go back to the LA colors.:mad:

They are permitted to wear the throwbacks twice a year.this is one of two games they are going to where them,the other is later in the year against the SF niners.Those are the two games to wear them if you can only where them for two.:thup:
"back in LA."

^^^^
This

Everything else will work itself out in time.

ers

Here it is.This CONFIRMS what I was talking about on the Rams wearing those classic LA colors this sunday.:dance:

Rams will wear throwback uniforms in home opener against Seahawks

Like i said,the next one they will wear them for is later in the year against their classic california rival the 49ers.That one I so much cannot wait for and am so stoked for that game even more so than this one since they have that long history and tradition with each other.:thup:

as you can see from the article,sadly it confirms what i said before,that they wont have them for every game till the new stadium is ready for the 2019 season which is so stupid.:mad:

Last edited:
I love how many people here have already ruled out the Rams for this game based on ONE GAME and especially since Russel Wilson sprained his ankle in the last game. Not wishing that this would happen to him or anything,but IF he goes down,their season is over and they are toast in this game. :D

The NFL at one time USED to have reliable backup quarterbacks where it was no big deal if they lost their starter like the Miami Dolphins in 72 for example,lost Bob Griese for like four games but they did not miss a beat that season and STILL went undefeated.

Or the Buffalo Bills in the early 90's they lost Jim Kelly for a few games toward the end of the year and STILL had the greatest comeback in NFL history against the Houston Oilers in the playoffs led by Frank Reich and made it to the superbowl again. Ahh the good old days. I sure miss them.Those days are over with.

If Wilson goes down in this game and with the Rams defense that is very possible especially with that offensive line,and he gets hurt for a few games,the seahawks season is over .:D

The fact that Wilson is not completely healthy,they have an offensive line that is horrible so far,if they lose this game or barely win it with just a few field goals again, wonder what people will say then?

Plus the Rams ALWAYS play the seahawks tough at home and THIS time they will have a loud crowd behind them they can feed off of. In stank louis,those games there were always ROAD games for them and home teams for the opposing teams since the opposing fans always greatly outnumbered the home team fans.:D

Plus the Rams are UNDEFEATED at HOME so far and people are ALREADY writing them off based off ONE GAME? simply incredible especially since the Rams beat them TWICE last year.:rolleyes:
Oh and here is what USA today said about the Seahawks offfensive line.The Miami Dolphins much maligned defense played well against the seattle seahawks last week

. Hear that folks? They are saying the facts that Miami HARDLY has a good defense yet the shit pidgeons could only score a mere FIVE field goals against them and people here are saying the seahawks are an automatic win for this game? comedy gold.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
so excited for todays game that starts very soon the fact they will be in their LA colors.yahoo!!!!!!!:dance: if they lose this game,i am sure i will hear the usual obsessive crap from seahawks fans what losers they are even though I NEVER said they would be winners this year or win this game.man some people are so butthurt about being proven wrong that the rams would come back the way they change the subject to that all the time.:cuckoo::rolleyes::wtf:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Rams are looking much better this week it seems..

Rams are looking much better this week it seems..

Its halftime and they have the lead against the Hawks 6-3. Both of these teams are playing crappy and neither deserve to win. The Rams had a tocuhdown stolen from them.sherman was grabbing him.Even troy aikman remarked -It looks like Sherman got away with one." so they SHOULD have a bigger lead than what they have.

The seahawks bandleader here at this site was saying the Seahawks offensive line was fine.Oh really? they scored a mere five field goals against the fins last week who have a CRAPPY defeanse and they have only scored ONE FIELD GOAL so far? doesnt sound like an offensive line that is fine to me,does it to you?
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He even said wilsons sprained ankle is fine. Oh REALLY? Is that WHY Troy Aikman said that in the times the protection broke down today,that wilson is getting rid of the ball throwing it sooner than in the past when he would take off when the protection was breaking down?:lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl:

even if they come back and win this game,the Hawks have some SERIOUS issues on that offensive line which i said was a HUGE question mark before the season began:lol:

what REALLY amazes me though is some people already wrote them off last week saying it would surprise them if they did not win another game this year after just ONE GAME acting like ONE GAME is an entire season.:rofl::lmao::rolleyes:

I could not believe that especially with the history of these two teams and how the Rams ALWAYS play them tough at home and swept them twice last year.:rolleyes::uhoh3:

they played their division rivals very tough last year and have always played the Seahawls tough at home.:uhoh3::rolleyes::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I D K . I was just told they looked better.

Forum List

Back