Sean Hannity's "Freedom Concerts" are a Scam

If true this is horrendous. I haven't watched Hannity since Colmes left. Colmes, although a worthless liberal, at least balance Hannity. Hannity now start his show by saying Obama did this and that and ends it with Obama did this and that!:banghead:

This thread is not about the relative worth of the Hannity Show.

Who gives a damn about his shows, anyway?

Mr. Hannity is not the point. The point is that so many of these libs here at USMB (not all, of course, thankfully) are more than happy to try to "score" some political "point" by smearing the guy on ANY basis -- regardless of how fair or unfair it is, and regardless of the reason or LACK of reason for the attack.

To argue that the Freedom Concerts "are" a scam is to state a conclusion. A retarded "conclusion," but a conclusion all the same. When pressed, the proponents of that absurd claim point to figures from required tax filings. The figures show that a relatively small percent of donations/contributions go, now, to the intended beneficiaries. But there's nothing deeper about their analysis than this one misleading factoid.

Even after the error of their thinking gets pointed out to them, these libs do not have the decency (by and large) to admit that maybe they were being a bit too categorical and unfair.

If they'd take their partisan blinders off for a freaking nano-second, they'd perhaps realize that there are COSTS associated with putting on these shows. Those COSTS constitute valid spending of donations and contributions with an eye toward generating more donations and contributions. And a significant portion of the monies collected over the past several years HAVE HAD TO BE INVESTED. Those funds are thus NOT able to be distributed to the intended beneficiaries, either. And some of the monies that are earmarked to BE eventually spent ON the intended beneficiaries are also being horded, at present, so that they are available when the intended recipients REACH college age and then need the scholarship money.

What we get treated to by the lib partisan hacks is the dishonest rhetoric of morons like bent tight who claim that Hannity makes money off of the Freedom Alliance. That idiot liar then waffles a bit -- because he obviously has nothing real to offer -- and pretends that he always meant that Hannity gets publicity off of the Freedom alliance. The fucking liar, bent tight, that pussy, cannot find his nadz long enough to then admit that Hannity doesn't "get" publicity, he PROVIDES the publicity.

There ARE, as I noted before, some honest libs here who don't jump on that cheese-dick bandwagon of smearing a decent person for cheap political "points." But it would be nice to see a few more of them step up to the plate and call out asswads like that lying pussy bent tight.

Yes you are a lying fuck. Thank you for proving it again. Do you have fun putting words in others' mouths? Is that the only way you can debate? It appears so as you repeatedly invent shit then pounce on your own fantasies.

Just because you are embarrassed by what you said does not mean you get to accuse others of lying, the proof is on the board for everyone to see. You said it, own up to it you cowardly fuck.

Lol....I'm supposed to be embarrassed by something I did not say? Rotfl! You're the useless **** that can't read simple articles then runs away like a lite bitch when it's shown how clooless you are.

Post 216 you dumb shit. You lie about what you said immediately after you said it:

Supporting FA is very close to supporting the idiotic policies that sent our troops to die

You dumb lying fuck.

Just because you are embarrassed by what you said does not mean you get to accuse others of lying, the proof is on the board for everyone to see. You said it, own up to it you cowardly fuck.

Lol....I'm supposed to be embarrassed by something I did not say? Rotfl! You're the useless **** that can't read simple articles then runs away like a lite bitch when it's shown how clooless you are.

Post 216 you dumb shit. You lie about what you said immediately after you said it:

Supporting FA is very close to supporting the idiotic policies that sent our troops to die

You dumb lying fuck.

You lack the ability to do basic reading, as proven with your thread on trolling that cites a court case that has nothing to do with trolling. It's always hilarious when shitwads like you accuse people of lying due to your stoopidity.

If true this is horrendous. I haven't watched Hannity since Colmes left. Colmes, although a worthless liberal, at least balance Hannity. Hannity now start his show by saying Obama did this and that and ends it with Obama did this and that!:banghead:

Mr. Hannity is not the point. The point is that so many of these libs here at USMB (not all, of course, thankfully) are more than happy to try to "score" some political "point" by smearing the guy on ANY basis -- regardless of how fair or unfair it is, and regardless of the reason or LACK of reason for the attack.

To argue that the Freedom Concerts "are" a scam is to state a conclusion. A retarded "conclusion," but a conclusion all the same. When pressed, the proponents of that absurd claim point to figures from required tax filings. The figures show that a relatively small percent of donations/contributions go, now, to the intended beneficiaries. But there's nothing deeper about their analysis than this one misleading factoid.

Even after the error of their thinking gets pointed out to them, these libs do not have the decency (by and large) to admit that maybe they were being a bit too categorical and unfair.

If they'd take their partisan blinders off for a freaking nano-second, they'd perhaps realize that there are COSTS associated with putting on these shows. Those COSTS constitute valid spending of donations and contributions with an eye toward generating more donations and contributions. And a significant portion of the monies collected over the past several years HAVE HAD TO BE INVESTED. Those funds are thus NOT able to be distributed to the intended beneficiaries, either. And some of the monies that are earmarked to BE eventually spent ON the intended beneficiaries are also being horded, at present, so that they are available when the intended recipients REACH college age and then need the scholarship money.

What we get treated to by the lib partisan hacks is the dishonest rhetoric of morons like bent tight who claim that Hannity makes money off of the Freedom Alliance. That idiot liar then waffles a bit -- because he obviously has nothing real to offer -- and pretends that he always meant that Hannity gets publicity off of the Freedom alliance. The fucking liar, bent tight, that pussy, cannot find his nadz long enough to then admit that Hannity doesn't "get" publicity, he PROVIDES the publicity.

There ARE, as I noted before, some honest libs here who don't jump on that cheese-dick bandwagon of smearing a decent person for cheap political "points." But it would be nice to see a few more of them step up to the plate and call out asswads like that lying pussy bent tight.

Lol...the Snitch Bitch is on emotional overload again. It's pretty obvious you are frustrated for getting pwned so often but you only further reveal your Snitch Bitch self. First you claimed the small amount of donations was due to kids being too young for the scholarships, even though a scholarship/college trust can be set up at any age. Now you want to claim the money "had to be invested." rotfl.....holy fuk you are pathetic.

I haven't changed anything I said so why lie again? I said he makes money off of it and how he makes the money is from the publicity you stoopid ****. That's why I pointed out Freedom Concerts is his own scam and is a different organization than Freedom Alliance.

Go back to telling us how the Operation Northwoods documents were planted inside the Pentagon you whiny Snitch Bitch.

Actually, the asswads who attack the charity as being robbery of any kind already did have their credibility cards punched, shredded, mutilated and burned to dust.

There may be some ground to argue (fairly and legitimately) that the Freedom Alliance needs to appropriate less to its own operating costs and more to the intended beneficiaries.

But to call it robbery (of ANY kind) is beyond being just stupid overblown hyperbole. It's dishonest of you goobers.

Calling it robbery is stoopid on many levels and even though it is a scam there is nothing illegal revealed thus far. The sad part is realizing the Troops are the ones denied help they would otherwise receive. People being too stoopid to believe hannity deserve to have their money taken but it sucks knowing the Troops could receive so much more help if the shitbag middleman was removed.

It's also hilarious people ignore the "program activities" piece because it shows their partisanship in full. Nobody knows what those activities are but you dummasses still defend it. Snitch Bitches like you are predictable as hell.

A synopsis of CL's posts:

I'm an asshole

I'm an asshole and have no idea what I'm talking about

I'm an asshole, no really!

I'm an asshole and have no idea what I'm talking about

I don't know what this charity stuff is but Im against it because I'm an asshole!!!

Does your kleenex have pretty little pink flowers? Or is that too masculine for your whine-fests?

Aside from the deception and merciless exploitation of our Troops is how these "charities" are just another way to support policies. They are in essence a fluid version of the "Patriot Act" by accusing critics of hating our Troops. If this was really about supporting the Troops then FC and FA would make a "concerted" effort to exclude views on foreign policies and invite people from all camps. Instead they claim if you criticize the "charity" it automatically means you just hate the Troops.

Nobody on here who has attempted to defend this bullshit has even attempted to explain where all of the money is going. If this about the Troops then why all the secrecy? If all "net proceeds" are going to the Troops why can't they be transparent in those numbers? Any group that claims to be a charity but refuses full disclosure is shady as hell regardless of mission, location, and political affiliation.

You dumb lying fuck.

You lack the ability to do basic reading, as proven with your thread on trolling that cites a court case that has nothing to do with trolling. It's always hilarious when shitwads like you accuse people of lying due to your stoopidity.

Classic case of deflection. When shown to be incorrect and lying, point the spotlight elsewhere. We've come to expect it from you though.

BTW, that thread was a joke. Everyone else got it...except you. So I don't think I would hold that up as an example of how smart you are. It just kinda continues to prove my point that you are a dumb lying fuck.

You dumb lying fuck.

Classic case of deflection. When shown to be incorrect and lying, point the spotlight elsewhere. We've come to expect it from you though.

BTW, that thread was a joke. Everyone else got it...except you. So I don't think I would hold that up as an example of how smart you are. It just kinda continues to prove my point that you are a dumb lying fuck.

He's smart! He's not like everyone says, like dumb! He's smart and he wants respect!!!

You dumb lying fuck.

You useless ****. You accused me of saying going to a CD concert is the same as killing our Troops. I never said that....but in your fantasy world it means I'm lying if I don't admit to something I did not say.......hahahaha.

That thread was an attempted joke but it was rather stoopid as I'm not the only one who pointed out your error but you want to lie and say "everyone else" got it.

Could you be anymore of a whiny bitch?

You useless ****. You accused me of saying going to a CD concert is the same as killing our Troops. I never said that....but in your fantasy world it means I'm lying if I don't admit to something I did not say.......hahahaha.

That thread was an attempted joke but it was rather stoopid as I'm not the only one who pointed out your error but you want to lie and say "everyone else" got it.

You said:

Keep trying to weasel out of it.

He's smart! He's not like everyone says, like dumb! He's smart and he wants respect!!!

Wow. So the pretty pink flowers are way too masculine!

You said:

Keep trying to weasel out of it.

Only a fuxxing desperate bitch like you would try and twist that way out of proportion because you lack the ability for simple discussion. Clearly you do not understand what I said so in your childish confusion you have to invent something.

Lol...the Snitch Bitch is on emotional overload again. It's pretty obvious you are frustrated for getting pwned so often but you only further reveal your Snitch Bitch self. First you claimed the small amount of donations was due to kids being too young for the scholarships, even though a scholarship/college trust can be set up at any age. Now you want to claim the money "had to be invested." rotfl.....holy fuk you are pathetic.

I haven't changed anything I said so why lie again? I said he makes money off of it and how he makes the money is from the publicity you stoopid ****. That's why I pointed out Freedom Concerts is his own scam and is a different organization than Freedom Alliance.

Go back to telling us how the Operation Northwoods documents were planted inside the Pentagon you whiny Snitch Bitch.

No no, liar pussy bitch. No emotion involved. I simply (and validly and correctly) noted that lying fucks like you attempt to score political points off of this kind of thing even though what you are claiming is either completely untrue of quite fully misleading.

Scumbag lying pussies like you don't care because you are overtly hostile to truth.

You can't address even one single refutation of your invalid and dishonest points, you skanked-out rancid diseased lying twat.

Color the universe utterly unsurprised.

No no, liar pussy bitch. No emotion involved. I simply (and validly and correctly) noted that lying fucks like you attempt to score political points off of this kind of thing even though what you are claiming is either completely untrue of quite fully misleading.

Scumbag lying pussies like you don't care because you are overtly hostile to truth.

You can't address even one single refutation of your invalid and dishonest points, you skanked-out rancid diseased lying twat.

Lol.....EMO alert! The Snitch Bitch is ragging and lying.....again. I've repeatedly pointed out the way Hannity makes money off of Freedom Concerts (which is his own organization you dummfuk) by the publicity. I haven't ignored anything but supported my claims and pointed out you punks keep tap dancing.

Lol.....EMO alert! The Snitch Bitch is ragging and lying.....again. I've repeatedly pointed out the way Hannity makes money off of Freedom Concerts (which is his own organization you dummfuk) by the publicity. I haven't ignored anything but supported my claims and pointed out you punks keep tap dancing.

No no you tampon sucker. What you've repeatedly CLAIMED is that Hannity makes money off of the Freedom Alliance's concerts. But you've NEVER "pointed out" any such thing because -- as your posts prove -- you don't have any FACTS on your side.

You are just a liar. Liars lie. That's what you've done yet again, you lying pussy.

WHEN you got called-out on your bullshit, like the fucking lying pussy you always are, you tried to ALTER your claim. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: What a pussy. You went from "Hannity makes money" to "Hannity gets publicity."

And you still can't refute the actual fact offered in rebuttal: that Hannity GENERATES the publicity, you assmunch.

You've not backed up a single thing you've said -- and you can't.

You are nothing but a lying pussy bitch.

Now, go wipe up your chair, fucktard. Your menstrual blood might stain the seat, you foul pussy.

No no you tampon sucker. What you've repeatedly CLAIMED is that Hannity makes money off of the Freedom Alliance's concerts. But you've NEVER "pointed out" any such thing because -- as your posts prove -- you don't have any FACTS on your side.

You are just a liar. Liars lie. That's what you've done yet again, you lying pussy.

WHEN you got called-out on your bullshit, like the fucking lying pussy you always are, you tried to ALTER your claim. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: What a pussy. You went from "Hannity makes money" to "Hannity gets publicity."

And you still can't refute the actual fact offered in rebuttal: that Hannity GENERATES the publicity, you assmunch.

Now, go wipe up your chair, fucktard. Your menstrual blood might stain the seat, you foul pussy.

The Snitch Bitch is so stoopid he doesn't comprehend basics. I did not go from "hannity makes money off of the concerts" to he "gets publicity" you dummfuk. He makes money off of the publicity you dummass and Freedom Concert is his own organization you fuxxing reject. Do you not get it yet? Freedom Concerts and Freedom Alliance are two different organizations. When Hannity promotes Freedom Concerts he is promoting himself because it is his organization. You are so obsessed with me personally you can't see simple facts. Typical Snitch Bitch.

The Snitch Bitch is so stoopid he doesn't comprehend basics. I did not go from "hannity makes money off of the concerts" to he "gets publicity" you dummfuk. He makes money off of the publicity you dummass and Freedom Concert is his own organization you fuxxing reject. Do you not get it yet? Freedom Concerts and Freedom Alliance are two different organizations. When Hannity promotes Freedom Concerts he is promoting himself because it is his organization. You are so obsessed with me personally you can't see simple facts. Typical Snitch Bitch.

Another lie from the fucking lying retard pussy bitch.

:clap2:

What you actually SAID, asshole, is already recorded here, douchebag.

Now, let's turn to a quick exposure of what a fraud you are.

You're invited to play along, but since you are a lying pussy, I expect you'll just attempt, instead, to deflect and evade some more. You fucking lying pussy retarded bitches are all alike.

SHOW us where Hannity GOT publicity as opposed to where Hannity PROVIDED the publicity, you scumbag lying pussy retard.

Go.

You're invited to play along, but since you are a lying pussy, I expect you'll just attempt, instead, to deflect and evade some more. You fucking lying pussy retarded bitches are all alike.

SHOW us where Hannity GOT publicity as opposed to where Hannity PROVIDED the publicity, you scumbag lying pussy retard.

Go.

You truly are too stoopid. Remember the analogy to google and youtube? It doesn't matter how many times I explain it because you still don't get it. You don't pay google or youtube to use their services yet the owners are extremely wealthy. How is that? Hannity promotes himself with FC which in turn publicizes his own show which increases ad revenue. Now be the Snitch Bitch you love to be and whine some more.....

Since Radioass is too stoopid, as well as others, here's a quick breakdown. North is someone who has a proven history of illegal weapons sales, using front organizations for those sales, is a neocon, and a Christian Right Nationalist that blames radical Islam for America's problems. Yet none of you dummasses address any of that.

When I said supporting FA is close to supporting many of the policies that sent our troops to optional wars what I am referencing the fact North is a neocon and he's a proven liar and criminal but dummasses want to close their eyes instead of addressing obvious facts.

Go.

You truly are too stoopid. Remember the analogy to google and youtube? It doesn't matter how many times I explain it because you still don't get it. You don't pay google or youtube to use their services yet the owners are extremely wealthy. How is that? Hannity promotes himself with FC which in turn publicizes his own show which increases ad revenue. Now be the Snitch Bitch you love to be and whine some more.....

As I correctly noted about you, you retarded lying pussy bitch, you are indeed retarded. :lol:

Fuck yourself, by the way, with your idiotic "analogy" to Google. :cuckoo: You fucking retard.

When Hannity is on his own show and promotes the Freedom Alliance and any one of their concerts, HE is not "getting" publicity, you sub-idiot twat. He is GIVING publicity.

If he has exactly (pick a number) 2 million listeners at the EXACT moment he provides the pitch to his audience about a Freedom Alliance concert, how has he gotten any publicity? The audience is already there already listening to him, you shit-hole.

It is remarkable that a person with your mental capacity

can even breathe.

bent tight has: no integrity at all and not a hint of honesty The lying retarded pussy is dumber than a box of earwax, is an overtly partisan hack, is a lying piece of shit, is tragically retarded and couldn't get laid in whore-house with a million dollar cashier's check.

Forum List

Back