Sean Hannity Defends Adrian Peterson For Hitting Son~ He Was Actually Defending Dad.

This is the difference between "Fiscal Conservative" and "Mental Conservative"

Yes Sean, when your dad punched you, he should have went to jail. No kid deserves that.

Leading characters in our lives should show discipline and knowledge, not force and hate.

I don't punch problems anymore. Problems try to punch me.

Clearly, the blanket actions of today are take away items the children adore.

Weird how that is actually working above assault.

Give chicks a voice and the world changes. "We know better now." We do? No, that's a value judgment. We don't know better, we simply have different standards because women have modified government into a big nanny for us all.

This really isn't anyone business. It's a personal/family matter

next they'll be wanting to Prosecute you THE CITIZENS if you spanked your own children...

this is a slippery slope

Queue the acerbic comments from little snotty-nosed libbies who weren't spanked enough—or obviously and sadly just by the sheer virtue of the singular fact that they're liberals—when they were growing up about Sean Hannity.

The poor guy has really set himself up to be the butt of jokes bigtime with this one.

Give chicks a voice and the world changes. "We know better now." We do? No, that's a value judgment. We don't know better, we simply have different standards because women have modified government into a big nanny for us all.

Do you think I don't support child abuse because you assume I'm a woman?

Or are you stating Women shouldn't be allowed to speak due to Scripture......................Corinthians 14:34-35

This isn't church kiddo.

next they'll be wanting to Prosecute you THE CITIZENS if you spanked your own children...

this is a slippery slope

Most ignorance is based on the "Slippery slope" quote. "First it's blacks getting married, then it's gays!"

Back in the day that we paddled the kids they were better behaved. Now they think they can beat up on anyone they like and no one can touch them. What they really need is a good whack.

this is a slippery slope

Most ignorance is based on the "Slippery slope" quote. "First it's blacks getting married, then it's gays!"

wtf? I don't know where that came from out of the topic of someone spanking their child

Back in the day that we paddled the kids they were better behaved. Now they think they can beat up on anyone they like and no one can touch them. What they really need is a good whack.

Actutally, today, we use something called "POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT". It's so crazy! Kids act good and you compliment them instead of waiting for them to act bad and hitting them.

It's the basic principle of, "good job child" when they do good. OMG Progress!?

Hey, ensure you keep talking about "slippery slope" so everyone thinks it's ok to punch kids in the face! (R)ight?!

Because the inability to draw a line is PRO.

Forum List

Back