Sean Hannity Defends Adrian Peterson For Hitting Son~ He Was Actually Defending Dad.

In 100% of the child abuse cases mentioned in the video, the perpetrators were manpigs.

Ban them and we'll see a near complete extinction of all forms of domestic violence.

Back in the day that we paddled the kids they were better behaved. Now they think they can beat up on anyone they like and no one can touch them. What they really need is a good whack.

Actutally, today, we use something called "POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT". It's so crazy! Kids act good and you compliment them instead of waiting for them to act bad and hitting them.
That doesn't seem to be working does it? Look around at the monsters such policies have created. They run their own homes as if they were little fifedoms. A backhand acrosd the mouth would do wonders.

We USED to have this thing called, innocent until proven guilty
sounds like he was dragged up a catholic.

I was just a Red State Christian. I won't go into my childhood. I just know that I'm
Hey, ensure you keep talking about "slippery slope" so everyone thinks it's ok to punch kids in the face! (R)ight?!

oh my gawd
you carry on with it
bye

^This person seems to think "It's a personal matter" and "no one elses business"

Today, it's everyones business if you hit your kid. I just wish I had the 2014 protection when I was young.

In 100% of the child abuse cases mentioned in the video, the perpetrators were manpigs.

Ban them and we'll see a near complete extinction of all forms of domestic violence.

You fail to recognize I'm a raised man-pig.

I was raised a bigot. I didn't know it was a bad thing, like many on the forums here.

I never take the stance to "ban" any opinion. I take the stance to understand where the opinion originated and why. If you don't understand bigotry, you don't understand Christianity and the Old Test.

I fell in love with a black girl as a Right Wing raised bigot. Imagine how that played out. Took me decades to understand she was under the same pressure as I was and it was society that didn't allow us to happen.

My mom use to use a flyswatter on my legs. It left absolute flyswatter marks. She made me stand on a chair in the middle of the garage as if it was a coliseum of some sort. My grandmother almost called the authorities.

^Not a man-pig.

Today we just have a better solvent of problems in all measures in all properties, in all issues.

The very old Fox News style tactic of "Hit it until it hurts" isn't an educated problem solving tech anymore. If you have a problem on any topic of politics, try to educate yourself on the other side. Children don't take life seriously, hitting them for it is ignorant!. We can learn more from Children, they are innocent souls until we teach them corruption.

I broke any number of wooden spoons over my son's butt. He grew into a fine man who respects his wife of 22 years. I'm very proud of him. Ironically he despised his father who never cared enough to correct him at all.

My mom use to use a flyswatter on my legs. It left absolute flyswatter marks. She made me stand on a chair in the middle of the garage as if it was a coliseum of some sort. My grandmother almost called the authorities.

^Not a man-pig.

Today we just have a better solvent of problems in all measures in all properties, in all issues.

The very old Fox News style tactic of "Hit it until it hurts" isn't an educated problem solving tech anymore. If you have a problem on any topic of politics, try to educate yourself on the other side. Children don't take life seriously, hitting them for it is ignorant!. We can learn more from Children, they are innocent souls until we teach them corruption.
Until your country stops setting such a barbaric example to its people with state sponsored murder .............

Yeah we see those innocent souls when they kill their class mates and three kids drag a crippled child out of his wheel chair to beat. Innocent souls who just happen to kick their teacher in the head.

There's actual training for teachers so they know how to take a beating.

I broke any number of wooden spoons over my son's butt. He grew into a fine man who respects his wife of 22 years. I'm very proud of him. Ironically he despised his father who never cared enough to correct him at all.
I believe you, you must also be proud of your choice of father.

We USED to have this thing called, innocent until proven guilty
sounds like he was dragged up a catholic.

I was just a Red State Christian. I won't go into my childhood. I just know that I'm
Back in the day that we paddled the kids they were better behaved. Now they think they can beat up on anyone they like and no one can touch them. What they really need is a good whack.

You don't understand the difference between "paddled kids" and "kids with uneducated or neglectful parents..........Taking a "paddle" to kids doesn't make them nice or respectful, it is a dictatorship approach to make those who don't agree with you fall in line. It's the very theory (if you don't like it, I'll use force)

The educated today notice children LOVE to be positive role members in society..............if you give them time.

Yeah we see those innocent souls when they kill their class mates and three kids drag a crippled child out of his wheel chair to beat. Innocent souls who just happen to kick their teacher in the head.

So the fear of the death penalty does not work, breaking wooden spoons does?

Ok Look. If you are a dad today that hits their kid...........YOU ARE NOT A GOOD PARENT. In a post where some see no other alternative than abusing their children, I'm embarrassed for America today.

But along the same lines, if you hit your kid

My mother broke a lot of wooden spoons over my legs.

Children take 1 of 2 paths. Be like their parents or be better, as I stated earlier.

I teach my children to be better than I am, not just as good as I ever was. I will ALWAYS use brains over brawns when correcting my children. If you aren't smart enough to correct your child with information, you aren't smart enough to correct ANYONE.

This is the difference between "Fiscal Conservative" and "Mental Conservative"

Yes Sean, when your dad punched you, he should have went to jail. No kid deserves that.

Leading characters in our lives should show discipline and knowledge, not force and hate.

I don't punch problems anymore. Problems try to punch me.
I don't know anything about this case or these people, as I don't live in the States. When I was 15, my mom and I were in an argument and I told her I hated her, something I don't think I'd ever said to her before. I was not a bad or troubled kid by any stretch of the imagination, but like most or all girls, I got in arguments with mom. It was saying I hated her that was the crucial point to her. Also, she was going through menopause. She slapped me across the face with such force, I went back, fell down and ended up on the floor with my back to the wall. The incident has been vivid in my mind all these years: it took place in the hallway of our house. Well, no way would I want my mom to go to jail for that. No way. We weren't physically abused children by any standard; she'd never hit me before except spankings when I was younger.

It sounds to me like this incident in the OP should result in warnings, fines, and/or parenting classes: not be a felony and result in jail time.
are you or were you frightened by the thought of menopause?

Is that training "hit everyone that doesn't fall in line" or is it "Protect others with education"?

So the fear of the death penalty does not work, breaking wooden spoons does?

You fail to see the significance.

When you are raised as a child and see no security whatsoever in your parents, you are scared to death. Research suicides and then get back to me on "death penalty"

Now explain why parent's force is obsolete.

Ignore my nerd when I say, "WITH GREAT POWER, COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY".

Yes Sean, when your dad punched you, he should have went to jail. No kid deserves that.

Leading characters in our lives should show discipline and knowledge, not force and hate.

I don't know anything about this case or these people, as I don't live in the States. When I was 15, my mom and I were in an argument and I told her I hated her, something I don't think I'd ever said to her before. I was not a bad or troubled kid by any stretch of the imagination, but like most or all girls, I got in arguments with mom. It was saying I hated her that was the crucial point to her. Also, she was going through menopause. She slapped me across the face with such force, I went back, fell down and ended up on the floor with my back to the wall. The incident has been vivid in my mind all these years: it took place in the hallway of our house. Well, no way would I want my mom to go to jail for that. No way. We weren't physically abused children by any standard; she'd never hit me before except spankings when I was younger.

It sounds to me like this incident in the OP should result in warnings, fines, and/or parenting classes: not be a felony and result in jail time.

Yes, a post about Sean Hannity is about the OP. I'll agree with that. Education is epic in this post.

Are or were you frightened of being a moron? Because you are.

Forum List

Back