This Story Confirms That There Is Racism Toward The Black Man

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I heard about this story this morning on the Today Show. The white girl has been missing for 3 days and a white guy was seen on camera following her. when the law questioned the white guy he tells them he said a black man grab her around the waist. So now the police are looking for a bald headed black man in Virgina who was NOT on camera like the white man. LOL How they know the white guy is not lying?

Police ID man who left bar with missing U.Va. student

Blacks murder twice as many whites every year. This is 10 times per capita....
Blacks cause half of all murders in this country

Good luck sustaining a first world country going easy on these people.

white was on camera following her and they looking for a black man. Im done

for crying out loud

this stuff happens all the time until they get more leads.

this proves nothing

I heard about this story this morning on the Today Show. The white girl has been missing for 3 days and a white guy was seen on camera following her. when the law questioned the white guy he tells them he said a black man grab her around the waist. So now the police are looking for a bald headed black man in Virgina who was NOT on camera like the white man. LOL How they know the white guy is not lying?

There's a white guy in this story? Where? The report mentioned two black men and no white men:

the man that witnesses had mentioned — about 6-foot-2, 270 pounds with a black complexion and long dreadlocks —​

and

On Thursday, police said they were looking for a different man that they described as a person of interest in the case who was seen walking with Graham on the Downtown Mall around 1:15 a.m. ET Saturday. He is in his late 20s or early 30s, black, 5-foot-10 or 5-foot-11, 250 to 285 pounds with a close-shaved head, goatee and slight belly.​

There's a white guy in this story? Where? The report mentioned two black men and no white men:

the man that witnesses had mentioned — about 6-foot-2, 270 pounds with a black complexion and long dreadlocks —​

and

On Thursday, police said they were looking for a different man that they described as a person of interest in the case who was seen walking with Graham on the Downtown Mall around 1:15 a.m. ET Saturday. He is in his late 20s or early 30s, black, 5-foot-10 or 5-foot-11, 250 to 285 pounds with a close-shaved head, goatee and slight belly.​

On the Today show this morning, there was a video of a white guy following her and when he was questioned he mentioned something about seeing her with a black guy..................who was not on CAMERA

and

This morning they were looking for a bald headed black guy not they are looking for a black man with dreadlocks lol

and

On the Today show this morning, there was a video of a white guy following her and when he was questioned he mentioned something about seeing her with a black guy..................who was not on CAMERA

What am I supposed to do with that info? It's not mentioned in the report you linked. Are you perhaps confusing the reporting of him WEARING all white with him BEING white?

Before the two entered the bar, witnesses saw the man, dressed in all white, put his hands around Graham's waist. At the bar, the man bought alcohol, and he and Graham left after 15 minutes, Longo said.​

and

What am I supposed to do with that info? It's not mentioned in the report you linked. Are you perhaps confusing the reporting of him WEARING all white with him BEING white?

Before the two entered the bar, witnesses saw the man, dressed in all white, put his hands around Graham's waist. At the bar, the man bought alcohol, and he and Graham left after 15 minutes, Longo said.​

I watched the video this morning and he was white. And it's odd that they would take his word when he was the only one on camera

My understanding is the guy in the video went straight to law enforcement as a witness before the video was released to the public.

Yes, he could be lying..but they have him.

They cannot ignore his account, so they are attempting to follow up on it.

The only folks who see racism in this are the people who seem to see racism everywhere. Chip, meet shoulder.

Last edited:
My understand is the guy in the video went straight to law enforcement as a witness before the video was released to the public.

Yes, he could be lying..but the have him.

The only folks who see racism in this are the people who seem to see racism everywhere. Chip, meet shoulder.

If that was the BLACK MAN on camera he would have been charged

and

I watched the video this morning and he was white. And it's odd that they would take his word when he was the only one on camera

The only info I have is what you provided. So now there is a white guy, a black guy with dreadlocks and a black bald guy. If the white guy's encounter with the girl was before 1:15 am Saturday, then that should clear him as the last guy to see her because this report indicates that the black bald guy was seen with her at that time.

My understand is the guy in the video went straight to law enforcement as a witness before the video was released to the public.

Charged with what?

Charged with what?

Since so many are used to seeing black men commit crime, if he was on the video following her they would have arrested him

Blacks murder twice as many whites every year. This is 10 times per capita....
Blacks cause half of all murders in this country

Your sources, please, and they'd better be good ones.

You’ve got to be kidding me. Are you really that stupid?

I know it's a long shot to think that an out racist like Matthew would ever have any sources to back up his ridiculous, unfounded claims, but in the interest of intellectual honesty, I like to give my opponents the chance to fail on their own rather than being immediately completely destroyed by myself.

Charged with what?

Since so many are used to seeing black men commit crime, if he was on the video following her they would have arrested him

I don't even think they could prove a crime has been committed yet.

They would question a black man that voluntarily came forward as a witness exactly the same way they did the white guy.

I do agree that blacks have a criminal perception problem that needs to be solved...but how that is accomplished starts with the black community.

Forum List

Back