The Docs cases are entirely different.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

I realize it faux news, and I find Hannity pretty vacuous, but it's not that it isn't "fair" to Trump to be charged for doing something no where near as bad as the potato. The fact of the matter is that if Trump was ever given classified info, he can retain it. The GSA boxed up his shit, and shipped it under guard to his house. It wasn't in the unsecured garage of a house his son used to do blow and abuse whores in. Trump was legit having those documents because he was POTUS, xiden took the shit without having any authority to declassify anything.

I realize it faux news, and I find Hannity pretty vacuous, but it's not that it isn't "fair" to Trump to be charged for doing something no where near as bad as the potato. The fact of the matter is that if Trump was ever given classified info, he can retain it. The GSA boxed up his shit, and shipped it under guard to his house. It wasn't in the unsecured garage of a house his son used to do blow and abuse whores in. Trump was legit having those documents because he was POTUS, xiden took the shit without having any authority to declassify anything.

They are indeed, pants shitter. :)
When asked nicely, Biden gave the documents back and took responsibility for having them.
Trump did not. Hence the pending charges against him while zero charges for Biden.

Have a nice day!

1707675417802.png

Have a hard time reading your posts.

Maybe you think it helps, but for those of us that use dark themes it looks less than optimal.

WW

I realize it faux news, and I find Hannity pretty vacuous, but it's not that it isn't "fair" to Trump to be charged for doing something no where near as bad as the potato. The fact of the matter is that if Trump was ever given classified info, he can retain it.

This is false. He has not access to classified information post Presidency unless the next administration extends access. They haven't.

Nor does he get to keep personal copies of classified documents. He doesn't get to retain it.

The GSA boxed up his shit, and shipped it under guard to his house.

Except FPOTUS#45 isn't being charged for shipping classified documents to MAL. None of the charges are for transportation or possession.

It wasn't in the unsecured garage of a house his son used to do blow and abuse whores in. Trump was legit having those documents because he was POTUS, xiden took the shit without having any authority to declassify anything.

1707675676986.png

1707675690253.png

I agree, he didn't keep them in a garage. FPOTUS#45 kept them on a public stage and in a public bathroom at a country club.

WW

• Banned
View attachment 900640

Have a hard time reading your posts.

Maybe you think it helps, but for those of us that use dark themes it looks less than optimal.

WW

Is there I better color?

Is there I better color?

Wasn't trying to act like a whiney Karen, I didn't know if you ever considered dark themed users.

If you chose a light color, you will hose-bag light themed users. If you use a dark color you hose-bag dark themed users.

My recommendation is just don't change the default color. That way the system automatically adjust font color based on theme. If you set it you override the systems ability to adjust.

Just a thought.

WW

• Banned
This is false. He has not access to classified information post Presidency unless the next administration extends access. They haven't.

Nor does he get to keep personal copies of classified documents. He doesn't get to retain it.

Except FPOTUS#45 isn't being charged for shipping classified documents to MAL. None of the charges are for transportation or possession.

View attachment 900645

View attachment 900646

I agree, he didn't keep them in a garage. FPOTUS#45 kept them on a public stage and in a public bathroom at a country club.

WW
Still in a property secured by federal; agents and the GSA PUT them there. I've heard the bed wetter side already, I dismiss it. It's all part of a witch hunt, otherwise they wouldn't have suddenly had to pretend to give a shit about all things the potato had stuffed in whatever places. He wasn't supposed to have has the shit AT ALL, let alone unsecured. Then the story is xiden's too retarded from advanced syphilis or something, and can't be prosecuted.

The fact of the matter is it's a shit show. It has so little impact on anything that matters anyway, but it illustrates just how desperate people are to keep Trump out of office.

I bet you're one of those mentally ill people with a trump flag flying from the back of their pickup truck.

When asked nicely, Biden gave the documents back and took responsibility for having them.
Trump did not. Hence the pending charges against him while zero charges for Biden.

Have a nice day!
He had been stealing classified documents with no authorization whatsoever since his days in the Senate. Deciding to return them when he feels the noose tightening doesn’t excuse that.

Have a nice day!
Mishandling classified documents is a crime. Storing those documents in a fucking garage is mishandling them.

Have a nice day!
Lol, he stole them dumbass. It was against the law for him to have them. They were kept out in the open and in an unlocked garage. Anyone visiting the house could go look at them. Hunter also received his checks from China from that house. Trump had them properly stored and it was legal for him to possess them. The story about they requested them, is one person's word against the other. Since one side made up Russian collusion and tried to end Trump's presidency over it. I believe Trump.

No better proof of the corruption of our FBI and the DOJ than the classified documents cases of Trump v Biden. As everyone knows by now, Biden had ZERO authority to take and possess those classified docs scattered across four unsecured locations. Yet it was Trump's home raided by the FBI and Trump handed 37 separate indictment accounts.

Have a nice day!
LOL. This isn't Romper Room you don't get credit for being nice and saying I'm sawwy after committing national security violations. I just love it when clueless dingleberries try to explain classified documents issues. BAHAHAHAHA!!!! :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 900645

View attachment 900646

WW
~~~~~~
Then you have to answer why former presidents have been known to keep and retain similar Highly Secret information that is found in Presidential Libraries...
See:
**********​

Forum List

Back