Sean Hannity Defends Adrian Peterson For Hitting Son~ He Was Actually Defending Dad.

This is the difference between "Fiscal Conservative" and "Mental Conservative"

Yes Sean, when your dad punched you, he should have went to jail. No kid deserves that.

Leading characters in our lives should show discipline and knowledge, not force and hate.

I don't punch problems anymore. Problems try to punch me.
I don't know anything about this case or these people, as I don't live in the States. When I was 15, my mom and I were in an argument and I told her I hated her, something I don't think I'd ever said to her before. I was not a bad or troubled kid by any stretch of the imagination, but like most or all girls, I got in arguments with mom. It was saying I hated her that was the crucial point to her. Also, she was going through menopause. She slapped me across the face with such force, I went back, fell down and ended up on the floor with my back to the wall. The incident has been vivid in my mind all these years: it took place in the hallway of our house. Well, no way would I want my mom to go to jail for that. No way. We weren't physically abused children by any standard; she'd never hit me before except spankings when I was younger.

It sounds to me like this incident in the OP should result in warnings, fines, and/or parenting classes: not be a felony and result in jail time.
are you or were you frightened by the thought of menopause?
Are or were you frightened of being a moron? Because you are.

Today, I'm fully aware of people that think they know politics and the ones that do. Even further, the ones that do don't use simple minded insults.

This is the difference between "Fiscal Conservative" and "Mental Conservative"

Yes Sean, when your dad punched you, he should have went to jail. No kid deserves that.

Leading characters in our lives should show discipline and knowledge, not force and hate.

I don't punch problems anymore. Problems try to punch me.
I don't know anything about this case or these people, as I don't live in the States. When I was 15, my mom and I were in an argument and I told her I hated her, something I don't think I'd ever said to her before. I was not a bad or troubled kid by any stretch of the imagination, but like most or all girls, I got in arguments with mom. It was saying I hated her that was the crucial point to her. Also, she was going through menopause. She slapped me across the face with such force, I went back, fell down and ended up on the floor with my back to the wall. The incident has been vivid in my mind all these years: it took place in the hallway of our house. Well, no way would I want my mom to go to jail for that. No way. We weren't physically abused children by any standard; she'd never hit me before except spankings when I was younger.

It sounds to me like this incident in the OP should result in warnings, fines, and/or parenting classes: not be a felony and result in jail time.
are you or were you frightened by the thought of menopause?
Are or were you frightened of being a moron? Because you are.
you were attacked only once and you did not want your mum to go to prison:badgrin:

I broke any number of wooden spoons over my son's butt. He grew into a fine man who respects his wife of 22 years. I'm very proud of him. Ironically he despised his father who never cared enough to correct him at all.
I often wonder who's children become sado masochists brutes and why Speaking the Unspeakable Sadomasochistic Child Abuse Stop Abuse Campaign

and so you often research parties that hold topics similar instead of understanding basic Human Sufferning and ideaology.

As a son that learned to be a better dad, this disturbed me.

Wonder if Hannity punches and uses a belt on his kids.

Never. And if you ever listened to Sean you would understand the "rest of the story" I found myself crying at the sink doing dishes when he was talking about his dad. And those days.

It was from the heart.

I, a white Right Winger raised bigot, Found myself Crying when he talked openly about parents abusing Children. It's up to YOU to research other parties and topics. I should not have been hit as a child. My parents should have been smarter.

Like Hannity, I do not hold this against them, I just know that times can change. (And why did this idiot think I was only hit once?)

I broke any number of wooden spoons over my son's butt. He grew into a fine man who respects his wife of 22 years. I'm very proud of him. Ironically he despised his father who never cared enough to correct him at all.

Ah the old wooden spoon. My cousins Nikki Donna and Mary Ellen and watching my Aunt be able to strike from any position possible from across a table. OMG too funny.

I know I was a hell raiser consequently my parents never thought " oh lets give little Dana a time out". Neither were my cousins.

I witnessed many a wooden spoon crack in the "old days".

We all turned out fine.

I'm red in the face hearing idiots say "child obey when you hit them".

My children will rule your world.

Far be it from me to condemn a black father who actually lives at home and raises his kids. But beating a kid bloody with a fucking tree branch? Do you know what that's going to accomplish? Hate. That's what it'll accomplish. That kid is going to hate his father for that kind of savage discipline. And when that kid has kids of own, well, you know how he's going to treat them, don't you? They don't call it a "cycle of violence" for nothing.

Ah the old wooden spoon. My cousins Nikki Donna and Mary Ellen and watching my Aunt be able to strike from any position possible from across a table. OMG too funny.

I know I was a hell raiser consequently my parents never thought " oh lets give little Dana a time out". Neither were my cousins.

I witnessed many a wooden spoon crack in the "old days".

We all turned out fine.

Yep.

The wooden spoon over my leg broke and turned me into a bad MF. I got into fights for over a century. Because the spoon solved problems...............................

I was a Tough MF for a long time. I look back on those days as a failure in my mental ability because "Punching problems doe not solve them", THOSE WHO CAN NOT THINK, FIGHT.

This is American Foreign Policy today. Those who cannot think, fight.

Never. And if you ever listened to Sean you would understand the "rest of the story" I found myself crying at the sink doing dishes when he was talking about his dad. And those days.

It was from the heart.

I, a white Right Winger raised bigot, Found myself Crying when he talked openly about parents abusing Children. It's up to YOU to research other parties and topics. I should not have been hit as a child. My parents should have been smarter.

Like Hannity, I do not hold this against them, I just know that times can change. (And why did this idiot think I was only hit once?)

Auntie if you click on expand you will see again I was not replying to you, please get your ego under control.

I often wonder who's children become sado masochists brutes and why Speaking the Unspeakable Sadomasochistic Child Abuse Stop Abuse Campaign

and so you often research parties that hold topics similar instead of understanding basic Human Sufferning and ideaology.
I suppose that is why I have been in demand as a mentor for troubled teens for the last 7 yrs.

Far be it from me to condemn a black father who actually lives at home and raises his kids. But beating a kid bloody with a fucking tree branch? Do you know what that's going to accomplish? Hate. That's what it'll accomplish. That kid is going to hate his father for that kind of savage discipline. And when that kid has kids of own, well, you know how he's going to treat them, don't you? They don't call it a "cycle of violence" for nothing.

"That kid is going to hate his father for that kind of discipline"

Again, the child learns EVERYTHING from the parents and is the reason for the OP. A child rarely hates his/her parents, they are the ones who teach them life and who to hate.

It was from the heart.

"My dad hit me. He also hit me with a belt"

What is the rest of the story?

Far be it from me to condemn a black father who actually lives at home and raises his kids. But beating a kid bloody with a fucking tree branch? Do you know what that's going to accomplish? Hate. That's what it'll accomplish. That kid is going to hate his father for that kind of savage discipline. And when that kid has kids of own, well, you know how he's going to treat them, don't you? They don't call it a "cycle of violence" for nothing.[/QUOTE}

No no no. With all due respect. No

If it works right you look at the child and say you know you did wrong. You go out there and pick the switch.

By the way you would be amazed at how a child can pick a willow switch that matches the transgression.

But then you aren't supposed to hit the child you see. You stand there as a parent and ask the child "did you pick the right switch"

By then your baby is crying and asking for redemption. No hitting required.

Now some transgressions whoa geeze I can think of where you need a likking but most dont.

One has to remember we are discussing parents dealing with hell raisers.

I'm a parent of triplets......If I can be a supervisor at one of the nations top Corporations and be a parent without hitting my kids, does this make me a good parent? HELLNO!

It takes lot's of 1 on 1 time with our children to be good parents. We aren't out
Far be it from me to condemn a black father who actually lives at home and raises his kids. But beating a kid bloody with a fucking tree branch? Do you know what that's going to accomplish? Hate. That's what it'll accomplish. That kid is going to hate his father for that kind of savage discipline. And when that kid has kids of own, well, you know how he's going to treat them, don't you? They don't call it a "cycle of violence" for nothing.[/QUOTE}

No no no. With all due respect. No

If it works right you look at the child and say you know you did wrong. You go out there and pick the switch.

By the way you would be amazed at how a child can pick a willow switch that matches the transgression.

But then you aren't supposed to hit the child you see. You stand there as a parent and ask the child "did you pick the right switch"

By then your baby is crying and asking for redemption. No hitting required.

Now some transgressions whoa geeze I can think of where you need a likking but most dont.

First off, what does black have to do with this conversation Mr. 1985?

"That kid is going to hate his father for that kind of discipline"

Again, the child learns EVERYTHING from the parents and is the reason for the OP. A child rarely hates his/her parents, they are the ones who teach them life and who to hate.
That may apply to you and other but not even a majority.
Ps may I ask do you home school?

Forum List

Back