Sean Hannity Defends Adrian Peterson For Hitting Son~ He Was Actually Defending Dad.

Give chicks a voice and the world changes. "We know better now." We do? No, that's a value judgment. We don't know better, we simply have different standards because women have modified government into a big nanny for us all.
Not to mention this cleverly edited video left out the part where Hannnity states over and over the guy went to dar. And where Ludwig said anyone who spanks their kids with anything should be arrested.

Hannity Removes Belt and Smacks It on Desk During Segment on Peterson - YouTube

As a son that learned to be a better dad, this disturbed me.

Wonder if Hannity punches and uses a belt on his kids.

Again if you had seen the non edited out of sequence video he says he doesn't hit his. He takes their iPhones away.

Never. And if you ever listened to Sean you would understand the "rest of the story" I found myself crying at the sink doing dishes when he was talking about his dad. And those days.

It was from the heart.

I, a white Right Winger raised bigot, Found myself Crying when he talked openly about parents abusing Children. It's up to YOU to research other parties and topics. I should not have been hit as a child. My parents should have been smarter.

Like Hannity, I do not hold this against them, I just know that times can change. (And why did this idiot think I was only hit once?)

Never. And if you ever listened to Sean you would understand the "rest of the story" I found myself crying at the sink doing dishes when he was talking about his dad. And those days.

It was from the heart.

"My dad hit me. He also hit me with a belt"

What is the rest of the story?

His was a true story

Give chicks a voice and the world changes. "We know better now." We do? No, that's a value judgment. We don't know better, we simply have different standards because women have modified government into a big nanny for us all.
Not to mention this cleverly edited video left out the part where Hannnity states over and over the guy went to dar. And where Ludwig said anyone who spanks their kids with anything should be arrested.

Again if you had seen the non edited out of sequence video he says he doesn't hit his. He takes their iPhones away.

You miss the entire point by assuming he hits his kids, he's openly justifying the current parents that DO. This paints him as the CONSERVATIVE brand; "Unwilling to or unable to change"

I was hit because my parents didn't know a better way to discipline a child and yes, I still love them, and no, I don't think they should have been arrested.

Yet today, the education is out there and you have to be stupid to ignore it.

We have openly seen the most uneducated of Americans in this post tonight taking the perspective;

"If I don't hit my kids, how can I control them"? The easy answer from a brain, MOLD them, don't control them.

Last edited:
One has to remember we are discussing parents dealing with hell raisers.

I'm a parent of triplets......If I can be a supervisor at one of the nations top Corporations and be a parent without hitting my kids, does this make me a good parent? HELLNO!

It takes lot's of 1 on 1 time with our children to be good parents. We aren't out
Far be it from me to condemn a black father who actually lives at home and raises his kids. But beating a kid bloody with a fucking tree branch? Do you know what that's going to accomplish? Hate. That's what it'll accomplish. That kid is going to hate his father for that kind of savage discipline. And when that kid has kids of own, well, you know how he's going to treat them, don't you? They don't call it a "cycle of violence" for nothing.[/QUOTE}

No no no. With all due respect. No

If it works right you look at the child and say you know you did wrong. You go out there and pick the switch.

By the way you would be amazed at how a child can pick a willow switch that matches the transgression.

But then you aren't supposed to hit the child you see. You stand there as a parent and ask the child "did you pick the right switch"

By then your baby is crying and asking for redemption. No hitting required.

Now some transgressions whoa geeze I can think of where you need a likking but most dont.

First off, what does black have to do with this conversation Mr. 1985?

That post was directed at people with an 85 or higher IQ. Sorry you're struggling with it.

Far be it from me to condemn a black father who actually lives at home and raises his kids. But beating a kid bloody with a fucking tree branch? Do you know what that's going to accomplish? Hate. That's what it'll accomplish. That kid is going to hate his father for that kind of savage discipline. And when that kid has kids of own, well, you know how he's going to treat them, don't you? They don't call it a "cycle of violence" for nothing.

"That kid is going to hate his father for that kind of discipline"

Again, the child learns EVERYTHING from the parents and is the reason for the OP. A child rarely hates his/her parents, they are the ones who teach them life and who to hate.
That may apply to you and other but not even a majority.
Ps may I ask do you home school?

My kids left the nest a long time ago.

Far be it from me to condemn a black father who actually lives at home and raises his kids. But beating a kid bloody with a fucking tree branch? Do you know what that's going to accomplish? Hate. That's what it'll accomplish. That kid is going to hate his father for that kind of savage discipline. And when that kid has kids of own, well, you know how he's going to treat them, don't you? They don't call it a "cycle of violence" for nothing.

Again, the child learns EVERYTHING from the parents and is the reason for the OP. A child rarely hates his/her parents, they are the ones who teach them life and who to hate.

if you go back and click on expand you will see my question was not aimed at you.

if you go back and click on expand you will see my question was not aimed at you.

Sorry.

My Father was a belt user, it was a fear tactic though, real structured and drawn out for a little swat on the butt. The first time I took it after that I refused and it turned into him trying to catch me heh We get along just fine now. My mom on the other hand was a 'lets talk about it' I blew her off so much... We've always got along great and are still very close, though I will admit I see her as 'soft' and overly emotional.

Perhaps it is about balance.

I broke any number of wooden spoons over my son's butt. He grew into a fine man who respects his wife of 22 years. I'm very proud of him. Ironically he despised his father who never cared enough to correct him at all.
I often wonder who's children become sado masochists brutes and why Speaking the Unspeakable Sadomasochistic Child Abuse Stop Abuse Campaign

and so you often research parties that hold topics similar instead of understanding basic Human Sufferning and ideaology.
I suppose that is why I have been in demand as a mentor for troubled teens for the last 7 yrs.

It's not at all surprising. The less discipline a child gets, the more troubled the teen.

I broke any number of wooden spoons over my son's butt. He grew into a fine man who respects his wife of 22 years. I'm very proud of him. Ironically he despised his father who never cared enough to correct him at all.
I often wonder who's children become sado masochists brutes and why Speaking the Unspeakable Sadomasochistic Child Abuse Stop Abuse Campaign

and so you often research parties that hold topics similar instead of understanding basic Human Sufferning and ideaology.
I suppose that is why I have been in demand as a mentor for troubled teens for the last 7 yrs.

It's not at all surprising. The less discipline a child gets, the more troubled the teen.
If by discipline you mean Corporal Punishment you are barking.

Sorry.
Not a problem, do your kids ever return to the nest.

You miss the entire point by assuming he hits his kids, he's openly justifying the current parents that DO. This paints him as the CONSERVATIVE brand; "Unwilling to or unable to change"

I was hit because my parents didn't know a better way to discipline a child and yes, I still love them, and no, I don't think they should have been arrested.

Yet today, the education is out there and you have to be stupid to ignore it.

We have openly seen the most uneducated of Americans in this post tonight taking the perspective;

"If I don't hit my kids, how can I control them"? The easy answer from a brain, MOLD them, don't control them.

I missed nothing. What he did was point out that sometimes kids need to get spanked.

This is the difference between "Fiscal Conservative" and "Mental Conservative"

Yes Sean, when your dad punched you, he should have went to jail. No kid deserves that.

Leading characters in our lives should show discipline and knowledge, not force and hate.

I don't punch problems anymore. Problems try to punch me.

Some problems need punched

Your 4 year old child isn't one of those problems.

First of all the post belongs in the media forum. Whatever Hannity thinks about an issue certainly does not qualify as a "current event" no matter how desperate the left is for issues. Hannity is a sports fan and he probably thinks he can make points with the liberal community by defending a Black football player but he is wrong in this case.

Back in the day that we paddled the kids they were better behaved. Now they think they can beat up on anyone they like and no one can touch them. What they really need is a good whack.

Actutally, today, we use something called "POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT". It's so crazy! Kids act good and you compliment them instead of waiting for them to act bad and hitting them.

It's the basic principle of, "good job child" when they do good. OMG Progress!?
Its kind of pointless telling less evolved people on this forum things like this. They already know it all.

Forum List

Back