Sean Hannity Defends Adrian Peterson For Hitting Son~ He Was Actually Defending Dad.

Maybe Peterson didn't want his son to grow up to be another Michael Brown or Trayvon Martin.

Not an excuse for what he did, none at all. Spanking ? Okay yes, that's parental choice, but he abused that kid.

Not an excuse? If I had to choose between my kid dying like Martin or Brown and my giving my kid a beating in order to spare them from that fate, I'd summon up all my willpower and force myself to inflict that beating.

I can't believe any parent would prefer to have a dead child rather than beat their child.

Are you stating we have to beat children to prevent them from getting murdered?.........

Construct the scenario of your choice - your defiant young son is going to go out on a gang-related hit and nothing you say can convince him to not go out with his gang-buddies. Take it away, what will you do to protect your son's life?

Maybe Peterson didn't want his son to grow up to be another Michael Brown or Trayvon Martin.

Not an excuse for what he did, none at all. Spanking ? Okay yes, that's parental choice, but he abused that kid.

Not an excuse? If I had to choose between my kid dying like Martin or Brown and my giving my kid a beating in order to spare them from that fate, I'd summon up all my willpower and force myself to inflict that beating.

I can't believe any parent would prefer to have a dead child rather than beat their child.

Are you stating we have to beat children to prevent them from getting murdered?.........

Construct the scenario of your choice - your defiant young son is going to go out on a gang-related hit and nothing you say can convince him to not go out with his gang-buddies. Take it away, what will you do to protect your son's life?
If the child's lawlessness has been allowed by his father to get to that stage, do you really think the father cares?

If the child's lawlessness has been allowed by his father to get to that stage, do you really think the father cares?

Do you really believe that a bad seed of a kid only arises via unconcerned and disengaged parents? You've never heard of good kids who become methheads or OD on heroin or end up as prostitutes?

I can't believe any parent would prefer to have a dead child rather than beat their child....Clearly this topic is above you.

Are you saying that if you don't punch kids, they turn into gang members?

Do you really believe that a bad seed of a kid only arises via unconcerned and disengaged parents? You've never heard of good kids who become methheads or OD on heroin or end up as prostitutes?
I answered your rather weak but specific question, if you wish to try to deflect because you dont like the answer who cares.
I would add you seem to be incredibly gullible.To quote you from the fake strap on thread. "This OP is priceless. Nicely done. Without the photos the regular society-destroying liberals would be claiming that this is an exaggeration but those photos will stump them.

Liberals and homosexuals flock to schools because they both know that if they can corrupt youth early in life they have a better chance of capturing them for life".

Last edited:

What these new brain morons that call themselves "Patriots" don't notice is the fact that we have been Oppressing certain classes for a very, VERY long time. We even took one out almost entirely, the Indians.

After kidnapping blacks and bringing them to America to be slaves and refusing their education, there were other phases.

After Slavery we kept them from MANY freedoms and abused them as a lower creature, one thing that was still oppressed was education. I've personally seen blacks turned down for jobs because they were black.

Watch the Movie "Precious" and see what happens to the theory "Everyone has the same opporitunity". Our oppression is their failed opporitunity.

You just think they aren't good workers because they are bad at sports.................OH WAIT...........They've been working so hard for so long that they out-work white athletes in nearly every sport.

What these new brain morons that call themselves "Patriots" don't notice is the fact that we have been Oppressing certain classes for a very, VERY long time. We even took one out almost entirely, the Indians.

After kidnapping blacks and bringing them to America to be slaves and refusing their education, there were other phases.

After Slavery we kept them from MANY freedoms and abused them as a lower creature, one thing that was still oppressed was education. I've personally seen blacks turned down for jobs because they were black.

Watch the Movie "Precious" and see what happens to the theory "Everyone has the same opporitunity". Our oppression is their failed opporitunity.

You just think they aren't good workers because they are bad at sports.................OH WAIT...........They've been working so hard for so long that they out-work white athletes in nearly every sport.

WTF did that comment have to do with the question asked, whether the father cares?

Now to your distortions. Native Americans have killed native populations here into genocide. The people who were in the Americas before the Native Americans arrived were completely wiped out. When Europeans arrived the Natives were outclassed.

Blacks were kidnapped by other blacks and sold as slaves to other blacks who in turn sold them to Arab and European traders. Blame blacks for the kidnapping.

I don't even know what the rest of your diatribe is about.

WTF did that comment have to do with the question asked, whether the father cares?

Now to your distortions. Native Americans have killed native populations here into genocide. The people who were in the Americas before the Native Americans arrived were completely wiped out. When Europeans arrived the Natives were outclassed.

Blacks were kidnapped by other blacks and sold as slaves to other blacks who in turn sold them to Arab and European traders. Blame blacks for the kidnapping.

^Nominee for the least educated American of all time!

Edit; Let me throw you a bone, you state; The people who were in the Americas before the Native Americans arrived were completely wiped out.
Please elaborate :)

Children are sponges.

I've heard of many 1% children turning into meth heads and OD idiots.

Nothing wrong with being 1%, but if you can't afford family time, you should learn priorities in life.

Note; It's only the LOWER 1% working so many hours they don't have time for family.

I think you mean Native Americans.
One of the most interesting televised debates on UK education happened about ten yrs ago.
The question was why the majority of African Caribbean British children were doing so badly in UK schools. A/C 90% of the parents claimed that it was because the schools did not "beat" there kids.Some of the wealthier parents sent their kids to schools in Jamaica that had a fantastic reputation for brutality. Check out Jamaica gang stats.

^Nominee for the least educated American of all time!

Edit; Let me throw you a bone, you state; The people who were in the Americas before the Native Americans arrived were completely wiped out.
Please elaborate :)

You claim that I'm the least educated American of all time and you're the one completely unaware of history? Here's just a taste of the real world:

Spearheads and DNA found at the Paisley Caves in Oregon suggest that a separate group of people using different hunting tools arrived in North America several hundred years prior to the Clovis, long thought to be the first to migrate to North America from Asia.

Archeologists at the University of Oregon, Oregon State University and the University of Copenhagen used radiocarbon dating and DNA analysis to examine fossilized excrement, obsidian projectile points and the stratified sediment inside a series of caves located in the Summer Lake basin in south-central Oregon.

The caves are part of a unique archeological site that is part of the Great Basin watershed and thanks to its arid climate has been able to preserve some of the oldest human remains in the Western Hemisphere.

The researchers concluded that the human DNA they found in the Paisley Caves excrement was as old as 14,000 years, and the spear points dated from about 13,230 to 12,960 years ago and did not resemble the spearheads used by the Clovis people, who are believed to have settled in North America between 13,400 and 12,800 years ago.

The find suggests North America was colonized by multiple cultures, some of whom arrived possibly earlier than the Clovis.

"Our investigations constitute the final blow to the Clovis First theory," said Eske Willerslev of the University of Copenhagen's Centre for GeoGenetics, which did the DNA analysis, in a news release. "Culturally, biologically and chronologically, the theory is no longer viable.

"The dissimilar stone artifacts, as well as the DNA-profiling of the human excrement, show that humans were present before Clovis and that another culture in North America was at least as old as the Clovis culture itself."​

If you would like a more recent example of how the extinction process works, see here:

Seven hundred years ago, the Dorset people disappeared from the Arctic. The last of the Paleo-Eskimos, the Dorset had dominated eastern Canada and Greenland for centuries, hunting seal and walrus through holes in the ice and practicing shamanistic rituals with ornate carvings and masks.

Then, they promptly ceased to exist. Modern archaeologists have scoured troves of Arctic artifacts, searching for clues to the Dorset’s sudden extinction. . . .

To learn more about the Paleo-Eskimos and their sudden disappearance from the historical record, researchers collected DNA fragments from ancient human remains across Greenland, Canada and Siberia. Their results suggest that the Paleo-Eskimos remained genetically isolated for thousands of years, and that the Dorset culture did not vanish through assimilation. Modern Inuits, then, are descendants of the Thule and not directly related to the Paleo-Eskimos.

One of the most interesting televised debates on UK education happened about ten yrs ago.
The question was why the majority of African Caribbean British children were doing so badly in UK schools. A/C 90% of the parents claimed that it was because the schools did not "beat" there kids.Some of the wealthier parents sent their kids to schools in Jamaica that had a fantastic reputation for brutality. Check out Jamaica gang stats.

It's certainly an interesting real world experiment. The dominant hypothesis to explain African-American social dysfunction focused on the supposed after effects of slavery and then of Jim Crow and then of invisible and unmeasurable racism and hostility from the white population. Along comes the UK and it starts to open its borders to blacks from Africa and the Caribbean and then Canada follows suit and the exact same outcomes start to materialize in their black populations.

How's that famous break-up line go "It's not you, it's me" well, to paraphrase, "it's not us, it's you."

It's certainly an interesting real world experiment. The dominant hypothesis to explain African-American social dysfunction focused on the supposed after effects of slavery and then of Jim Crow and then of invisible and unmeasurable racism and hostility from the white population. Along comes the UK and it starts to open its borders to blacks from Africa and the Caribbean and then Canada follows suit and the exact same outcomes start to materialize in their black populations.

How's that famous break-up line go "It's not you, it's me" well, to paraphrase, "it's not us, it's you."

Sorry to throw a wrinkle in your bullshit but African born people are the highest educated people in Britain and the US.. Both countries had slavery. I dont know about Canada but I would bet its the same thing. That points to racism and its effects on Black people in white dominated societies. Africans typically have a very strong cultural background from the mother land. They are not easy to breakdown since they have not been through centuries of racial strife.

Last edited:

The interesting thing for me is that the educational level of A/C kids has risen in the last 15 yrs without corporal punishment in UK schools.

Year on year since the banning of corporal punishment in our schools, youth crime first offences has decreased.
First-Time Offenders
Numbers of first time juvenile entrants to the criminal justice system have fallen every year. Penalty notices for disorder (‘on-the-spot fines’) do not count as entry to the system. 22
Year First-time juvenile
entrants
2007 110,879
2008 88,945
2009 72,651
2010 52,091
2011 40,717
Since 2000, the proportion of first-time entrants that were female has been consistently between a
quarter and a third. Of those sentenced to custody, the female proportion is far lower: 8 per cent in
2009/10.
Penalty notices for disorder were served to juveniles in England and Wales on 3,793 occasions in 2004.
The number is low compared to the juvenile justice system as a whole.23

Forum List

Back