Seahawks Vs The Chiefs

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
The Chiefs are playing great football and the experts have given them a one point advantage next Sunday. Good! The Hawks play better with that under dog chip on their shoulder.

Going to the Chiefs sites including their official site one would think they don't have a game this Sunday against Seattle.

Talk about having one's head in the sand or up their asses.. !!

Nothing in the official site that would indicate a game with the Hawks...NOTHING !!!!

The Hawks site and the most popular one..."Dot Net" are all about and over this game.

Speaking of websites..KC's is the most bogus site in the NFL. It looks 20 years old. What an embarrassment!

Last edited:
Going to the Chiefs sites including their official site one would think they don't have a game this Sunday against Seattle.

Talk about having one's head in the sand or up their asses.. !!

Nothing in the official site that would indicate a game with the Hawks...NOTHING !!!!

The Hawks site and the most popular one..."Dot Net" are all about and over this game.

Speaking of websites..KC's is the most bogus site in the NFL. It looks 20 years old. What an embarrassment!
thats because they are the biggest joke of an NFL franchise ever.they really should change their names to the KANSAS CITY CLOWNS.

The Chiefs are playing great football and the experts have given them a one point advantage next Sunday. Good! The Hawks play better with that under dog chip on their shoulder.

I take that back...upon a closer look KC is NOT playing great football. It's a miracle they are 6-3.

Not playing great football? obviously you are only aware of what they did in last weeks game against the bills. yes winning just 17-13 against the bills is unimpressive and if we were just going by that one game,then this team would look like an unimpressive team.

But you need to pay attention to what they have done this whole season instead of just looking at that one game.They've looked more impressive this year than the seahawks have.
first,they were able to do what the seahawks could not do,beat the Lambs.they thrashed them 34-7.
they also thrashed the patriots 41-14 as well as thrashing the dolphins down in miami 34-15 not to mention they took denver to the wire losing by just a touchdown in denver 24-17.

for a team that struggled to beat the CHOKELAND FAIDERS at "HOME" no less, and that great defense let them get back into the game late in the game,If I were you,a diehard Hawks fan,I would be very worried about this game.

The Hawks have a brutal 6 game stretch of games coming up with four of them being very tough games on the road starting this sunday against kansas city.that place is going to be louder than it ever has to make sure they are able to hold onto the title as loudest outdoor stadium in the NFL.

Its a very difficult place to win at for opposing teams. they are going to have to bring their A game for all those four road games.they wont be able to afford to play sloppy like they did against the redskins and raiders and expect to beat THESE teams if they do.

I take that back...upon a closer look KC is NOT playing great football. It's a miracle they are 6-3.

Not playing great football? obviously you are only aware of what they did in last weeks game against the bills. yes winning just 17-13 against the bills is unimpressive and if we were just going by that one game,then this team would look like an unimpressive team.

But you need to pay attention to what they have done this whole season instead of just looking at that one game.They've looked more impressive this year than the seahawks have.
first,they were able to do what the seahawks could not do,beat the Lambs.they thrashed them 34-7.
they also thrashed the patriots 41-14 as well as thrashing the dolphins down in miami 34-15 not to mention they took denver to the wire losing by just a touchdown in denver 24-17.

for a team that struggled to beat the CHOKELAND FAIDERS at "HOME" no less, and that great defense let them get back into the game late in the game,If I were you,a diehard Hawks fan,I would be very worried about this game.

The Hawks have a brutal 6 game stretch of games coming up with four of them being very tough games on the road starting this sunday against kansas city.that place is going to be louder than it ever has to make sure they are able to hold onto the title as loudest outdoor stadium in the NFL.

Its a very difficult place to win at for opposing teams. they are going to have to bring their A game for all those four road games.they wont be able to afford to play sloppy like they did against the redskins and raiders and expect to beat THESE teams if they do.

OK.

OK.
glad your with the program now.lol.

the hawks winning all depends on which chiefs football team shows up sunday.If its the one that dismantled the rams and the patriots at home,then the hawks dont have a prayer,if its the one that played like they did last sunday against buffalo barely escaping with a victory and the one that lost to the titans at home early in the season,then the Hawks will have a field day sunday.the latter team is the one the Hawks need to hope show up.

One point is not an advantage on your own home field...three points is a home field norm.

I will take Seattle 24-17

the hawks winning all depends on which chiefs football team shows up sunday.If its the one that dismantled the rams and the patriots at home,then the hawks dont have a prayer,if its the one that played like they did last sunday against buffalo barely escaping with a victory and the one that lost to the titans at home early in the season,then the Hawks will have a field day sunday.the latter team is the one the Hawks need to hope show up.

With an Andy Reid coached team, you never know which team shows up.

Seattle lost one of the better blocking and 3rd down conversion tight ends in Zach Miller last week but in a big way they didn't lose anything. Miller hasn't played in eight of the nine games and none of the last half dozen.

Mebaine was serious loss except Seattle rotates on the line so much it isn't asking the players on the D-Line anything out of the norm rotating into the Nose Tackle A-Gap hole Mebaine used to specialize in.

As far as noise level goes Seattle is just as loud as KC so it won't be anything unusual for the Hawks. Noise only affects teams that don't experience it on a regular basis.

If Marshawn Lynch and Russell Wilson run anything like they did last Sunday the Hawks should wear down the KC D-Line. Seattle has one advantage that KC does not and that is a mobile QB. The effect over the course of a game is that the D-linemen on the KC team will have to run twice as far on every play to contain Wilson. That is a lot to ask those big guys. 1st and second QTRs it should be not as much of a problem but in the second half the fatigue starts to show up and the holes for Lynch and Wilson widen up.

If Seattle's secondary has sharpened up defending the short pass it should be a route. KC hasn't thrown a pass longer than 30 yards all season. Maxwell, Thomas and Sherman are extremely adept at tipping the ball to each other and breaking on the back shoulder throw. If Seatlle cannot break up the short throws or make Alex Smith move around in the pocket disrupting his timing KC could play keep away and eat up the clock with the dink and dunk. I like the Hawks to make the short passes difficult after the second qtr and they home in on Smith's and his receiver's prefered routes.

Looking at the expected listed injured we are getting back to nearly the full compliment of the LOB and our first string linebackers. This bodes well for containing Smith's short pass game. I look to Cam Chancellor to lay the wood on some crossing receivers this Sunday.

Like I've been alluding in this post I believe the first qtr should be pretty even and low scoring then the hitting should start to take it's toll along with Wilson wearing out the KC D-Linemen chasing him all over the backfield while he is waiting for Seattle receivers to get open or clear space for him to run for a steady clip of 10-12 yard scampers. Lynch will have another 100 plus day most of which will come in the second half.

Seattle 31
KC 20

Stephen A. and Bayless on First Take both picked K.C. this a.m.; emphasizing that the Chiefs run game will wear Seattle down.

Stephen A. and Bayless on First Take both picked K.C. this a.m.; emphasizing that the Chiefs run game will wear Seattle down.
with the way the hawks have been playing this year who can blame them for making that pick.I cant pick them to win anymore.

with the way the hawks have been playing this year who can blame them for making that pick.I cant pick them to win anymore.

Stephen A. and Bayless have been wrong before when they're both on the same team in a pick, like when they both picked Indy over the Eagles earlier in the season.
This is a tough game to size up!

Stephen A. and Bayless have been wrong before when they're both on the same team in a pick, like when they both picked Indy over the Eagles earlier in the season.
This is a tough game to size up!
well thats good news for the hawks that they both have the same pick.lol.

yeah sure is hard to size up since as we talked about before,with andy reid you just dont know which chiefs team will show up.i have a bad feeling the chiefs team that beat the pats and dolphins will.because they have won five in row and i think they played so poorly against the bills cause for the last two weeks they were preparing for this game looking ahead to this game and looked past the bills.

Forum List

Back