Seahawks SUCK !!!!

The GREAT Percy Harvin is no longer the star running back/receiver for the Seattle Seahawks.

He was traded to the Jets today for a conditional 2nd or third round pick.

Apparently the Hawks got tired of Percy's attitude so after 5 games in what was hoped to be his first full season with the Hawks he was shown the door. Apparently the last straw was a confrontation this week when Russell Wilson called Harvin out in the locker room and the in house "discussion" didn't go well for Percy. If there was any doubt Wilson is the team leader of the Seattle Seahawks it was made clear this week.

Thanks for the little bit of exciting plays Harvin.

Now SCOOT !!!
man I thought you were just joking around at first when you made this post but i see your serious. say good bye to the seahawks repeating.its just not in the cards this year.maybe the future but not this year.

You can't be serious.

Harvin wasn't as good as we thought he might be. A bit of flash and a bunch of 3 and outs. I don't miss him at all and niether will the Seahawks.

As a Vikings fan, I'm feeling pretty good about that trade today.

And, as a Vikings fan, that's pretty much all I can feel good about these days!

Looks like a genius move for the Vikings. A first round pick, in Bridgewater a 3rd round pick and a 7th round pick.

Seattle is getting a 6th round pick.

Good deal.

The GREAT Percy Harvin is no longer the star running back/receiver for the Seattle Seahawks.

Apparently the Hawks got tired of Percy's attitude so after 5 games in what was hoped to be his first full season with the Hawks he was shown the door. Apparently the last straw was a confrontation this week when Russell Wilson called Harvin out in the locker room and the in house "discussion" didn't go well for Percy. If there was any doubt Wilson is the team leader of the Seattle Seahawks it was made clear this week.

Now SCOOT !!!
man I thought you were just joking around at first when you made this post but i see your serious. say good bye to the seahawks repeating.its just not in the cards this year.maybe the future but not this year.

You can't be serious.

Harvin wasn't as good as we thought he might be. A bit of flash and a bunch of 3 and outs. I don't miss him at all and niether will the Seahawks.

I wonder if they miss him now.....?

It's true.

We really do suck.

The party's over.

Repeat?

Not likely.

Did I say.. "Not likely?"

What I meant to say is we will be lucky to go 8-8.
8-8 looks about right

I didn't watch the game, what happened HUGGY?

From the stats and the way the score went, the Seahawks appeared to get stuffed in the first half, then nearly came back in the second with some good play by Wilson.
I know I'm not happy I kept Wilson on my bench in one of my fantasy leagues. :lol:

Strange officiating.

The guy on the right side of the field waved for a fair catch on a Seahawk punt. THAT is why everybody was running towards the player that signaled the fair catch. The rule is that ANY player on the receiving team can signal for a fair catch. The guy on the left side of the field caught the ball and advanced it for a TD which should have been a penalty.

Then at about the one minute left the Rams clearly and obviously fumbled the ball and the Hawks recovered. All the Hawks needed was FG to win but the refs totally ignored the fumble. Within the last two minutes the refs are supposed to review all plays that could change the outcome of the game. It is a RULE. Again the refs went outside the rules completely.

This was one of the most blatant cases of inept officiating I have ever witnessed. They literally GAVE a TD to St Louis on the illegal punt return.

They took away a Seahawk possession with a minute to play at the end of the game with a minute leftnning. The ball was stripped out of the Ram's RB's arms as he was running.

It was CLEARLY a fumble with a Seahawk recovery. I'm not saying the refs cheated but they certainly don't know the rules and were not prepared to call the game according to the book.

It sucks when stupid ill prepared people can be put in a position to steal a win from people that work all their lives to get to this level of skill and can have that work taken away by incompetant officiating.

The Rams didn't WIN the game. It was given to them by the officials.

Last edited:
The Seahawks are coached by a shyster, a fraud, a phony. He'll do to Seattle exactly what he did to USC.....

How can I put this delicately???

Go fuck yourself, you ignorant twat.

Lol...

Sorry that the Truth hurts. You need to stop Stop making excuses. They lost. Again.

Pete Carroll is a twat who ruined one college footballs most revered programs. He will leave Seattle a wreckage.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:cuckoo:

Now SCOOT !!!

You can't be serious.

I wonder if they miss him now.....?
that goes down as the stupiest move schneider has made.Harvin is gone and nothing has changed,their still losing.if schneider wants to get rid of someone,get rid of the offensive and defensive lines,their not doing thier jobs this year.:cuckoo: and harvin is hardly to blame for their breakdown in special teams yesterday.especially since he wasnt even there.:cuckoo:

the seahawks do indeed suck this year.

Now SCOOT !!!

You can't be serious.

Bet you miss those three draft picks and all the salary cap wasted on Harvin

Now SCOOT !!!

You can't be serious.

I tried to tell Huggy back then it was wasted.he didnt believe me.Getting rid of harvin was the dumbest thing they ever did.you going to trade away those picks you BETTER keep him.

getting rid of harvin was easily by far the stupidest thing schneider has ever done since taking over.He has done some great stuff like drafting wilson his best signing ever, but this goes down as his Dumbest GM move ever!!!!

was harvin responsible for the seahawks breakdowns in special teams yesterday?:cuckoo: was harvin responsible for the seahawks not getting pressure on the quarterback allowing him to pick apart their defense the last 5 games? was harvin responsible for the offensive linemen not protecting wilson this whole year?:cuckoo:

He got rid of harvin and it accomplished ZERO!!! they still lose. Harvin was not and is not the problem.the problem is the offensive line and the pass rush of the defense. they are the ones that schneider SHOULD have gotten rid of.:cuckoo:

the seahawks may repeat someday in the future but its definetely not in the cards for them THIS YEAR.

Russell Wilson just carried me into 1st place in my fantasy league! 41 points this week. Go hawks!

That is what is bad. 300 plus yards in the air and he gained 100 yards running and they lost to a bad team that relied on trick plays to win.

The Hawks only have one player playing. Their offensive threats would not be starters in Denver or Dallas.

Now SCOOT !!!

You can't be serious.

I tried to tell Huggy back then it was wasted.he didnt believe me.Getting rid of harvin was the dumbest thing they ever did.you going to trade away those picks you BETTER keep him.

getting rid of harvin was easily by far the stupidest thing schneider has ever done since taking over.He has done some great stuff like drafting wilson his best signing ever, but this goes down as his Dumbest GM move ever!!!!

was harvin responsible for the seahawks breakdowns in special teams yesterday?:cuckoo: was harvin responsible for the seahawks not getting pressure on the quarterback allowing him to pick apart their defense the last 5 games? was harvin responsible for the offensive linemen not protecting wilson this whole year?:cuckoo:

He got rid of harvin and it accomplished ZERO!!! they still lose. Harvin was not and is not the problem.the problem is the offensive line and the pass rush of the defense. they are the ones that schneider SHOULD have gotten rid of.:cuckoo:

the seahawks may repeat someday in the future but its definetely not in the cards for them THIS YEAR.

Harvin is a non issue. His contributions did not outweigh the negatives. He refused to go in and play in two different games. He didn't practice on schedule with the offensive team late in the pre season on several occasions. Yes he was an expensive experiment. John and Pete had seen enough to cut their losses and concentrate on working with players on the team that are team players.

Harvin and his shitty attitude DID contribute to the losses with SD and Dallas.

Carroll and Schneider have a history of taking a chance on players that have been difficult to work into other teams.

Not every attempt to reclaim talent works out. It does more often than not. Few coaches and GM's have created a better environment to offer a top NFL athlete the conditions to blossom.

Marshawn Lynch is an example of taking on a "project". In Buffalo he was always in trouble. In Seattle he has found a home where he has been appreciated and responded in kind ...as much as a man like Lynch is capable of fitting in and contributing anywhere. "Beast Mode" is a lable that has recognizability all thruout sports.

Three weeks ago the Hawks were 3-3. Now they are among the leaders at 6-3. With the most difficult schedule in the entire NFL for the remainder of the season they still have their future of the 2014 season in their hands.

At the half today the Seahawks were behind 17-14. They stormed through the last two periods to a 38-17 victory against the NY Giants. 5 rushing TDs.

And NO...9/11... you are NOT welcome back on the Hawks bandwagon. :lol:

The Seahawks are coached by a shyster, a fraud, a phony. He'll do to Seattle exactly what he did to USC.....

How can I put this delicately???

Go fuck yourself, you ignorant twat.

Lol...

Sorry that the Truth hurts. You need to stop Stop making excuses. They lost. Again.

Pete Carroll is a twat who ruined one college footballs most revered programs. He will leave Seattle a wreckage.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes he needs to stop making excuses but i can see why he gave the approriate reply to you that he did.carrol can be blamed for the chargers loss but thats it.carrol cant be blamed for them getting complacent and not going out playing with no heart.a coach can only preach so much about it but if the players dont have the heart and desire and he preachs about complancey and they ignore him,you cant hold the coach responsible for that.It doesnt matter how great a coach you are.the players have got to want it.get with the program dude,thats just dumb putting all this blame on the coach..:rolleyes-41: its not carrols fault wilson stunk up the joint in carolina just barely winning there and against dallas which led to their loss.

Forum List

Back