Seahawks SUCK !!!!

We certainly sucked today. You have to give credit to the Chargers for making the most of their opportunity to get a a win against one of the best teams in the NFL. Rivers played real tough and put the ball where Gates had the only chance to catch it and he came through several times.

SD played "keep away" all day and kept the Hawks Defense out there in the heat. They had exactly the right game plan for today's conditions. Seattle kept it close enough to win at the end but one play that is usually extremely successfull, the Harvin sweep, got sniffed out or more likely the blocking fell apart and Harvin was tackled right when he got the ball. There was no excuse for that screw up. We had plenty of time and harvin and our O-Line wasn't playing our A game when we needed it. Also we shot ourselves in the foot with bone head penalties that allowed SD to escape after they had been stopped far behind the LOS. This happened several times and exasperated the need to get our Defense off the field.

This was a good lesson that a good team can beat a great team with a great game plan.

Credit to SD.

Now we need to PUNISH Denver next weekend to make up for today's sloppy play.

Thank GGGAAAAWWWWWDDDD for Twitter... :lol:

Sherman's little Twitter rants about the TV commentators that he got torched are VERY entertaining.

Still these EXPERTS are picking the Hawks to crush Denver in spite of how the Seahawks got so totally beat down by the lowly Chargers.

:lol:

Heat or no heat, kudos to San Diego for out muscling and outplaying SEA. I've taken longer craps then the 17 mins. time of possession SEA had the ball.
And SEA is still weeks away from the hard part of their schedule.
SEA gonna lose more then 2 games this season, according to Magic 8-Ball.

Heat or no heat, kudos to San Diego for out muscling and outplaying SEA. I've taken longer craps then the 17 mins. time of possession SEA had the ball.

Dunno...??? I think these boys are embarrassed and PISSED. The sting of this defeat will last a long time and now they have a permanent slew of chalkboard material to get mad at. The Hawks will have no trouble playing up to their potential for a long time now.

Dunno...??? I think these boys are embarrassed and PISSED. The sting of this defeat will last a long time and now they have a permanent slew of chalkboard material to get mad at. The Hawks will have no trouble playing up to their potential for a long time now.

SuperBowl defending teams having a bullseye on their backs for opposing teams IS one of the things that makes the NFL great!

SuperBowl defending teams having a bullseye on their backs for opposing teams IS one of the things that makes the NFL great!

I have no problem with this "bullseye" thing. A team that wins a Super Bowl in the fashion like the game the Hawks dominated the Broncos deserve to be "loud and proud" about that kind of an accomplishment.

It just comes with the territory of being the best in the league. It's not a permanent condition. May as well enjoy the noteriety while they have it.

except the problem with that theory as i told antiquity is they were already playing with a bullseye on their backs in the second half of the season last season as well when teams saw how good their defense was and how tough they were to beat so this will be nothing new for them this year.been there done that.

except the problem with that theory as i told antiquity is they were already playing with a bullseye on their backs in the second half of the season last season as well when teams saw how good their defense was and how tough they were to beat so this will be nothing new for them this year.been there done that.

When you figure in the potential for injuries and momentum shifts, no way 1/2 a season equals a whole season, so the theory holds.

yeah it will.merely trashing the donkeys wont take the sting away either.even after they destroy the donkeys I have a feeling they will be spending the bye week mulling over that loss embarrassed how their defense got so dominated.

the hot humid games for the season are over with for them now so I dont see them doing any worse than 14-2.

When you figure in the potential for injuries and momentum shifts, no way 1/2 a season equals a whole season, so the theory holds.

Lets take a look at the hardest part of their schedule.Here is why i dont see it being that much of a problem for them.

they have two parts of it that are going to be rough spots for them.For any other team i would agree that this would be rough for them but this team is so experienced and has such a dominating defense-"unless they play in sweltering heat of course.lol." and has such depth and is more explosive on offense this year that i dont see these teams being a problem for them.here is why.

FIRST ROUGH PART.3 OUT OF 4 ON ROAD.

at redskins.they are down to their second string quarterback who cant scramble and even though he is a reliable backup,he will have nightmares against the hawks.this road game will mean nothing to them.

home against cowgirls.nuff said.their defense really does play like cowgirls and romo playing that defense in seattle? lol

at saint louis.The Lambs down to their third string quarterback for who knows how long? nuff said.it took a backup QB playing for the Bucs for the Lambs to win that game yesterday.lol

a shame they couldnt go 0-16 to get the first pick in the draft.lol. they should have gone for 0 as in oh.lol.

at carolina.Panthers are playing with rookie receivers this year,no veterans.nuff said.

SECOND ROUGH PART.4 OUT OF 6 ON ROAD.

AT CHIEFS-err kansas city clowns,the worst offensive line in the NFL no joke.lol..hense name Clowns fits perfectly.thats how they play.nuff said.

H-cards.I guarantee they have had this game marked the whole season after getting embarrassed by them last year at home.no way in hell do they lose this game.

at Niners-seriously? if kappy cant manage to avoid throwing 3 interceptions against a bear defense thats not that good that was missing three starters in their secondary no less and the niners secondary got toasted by backup receivers due to injurys to the bears,one of their key defensive starters and play makers is out for the season,how they going to beat the seahawks who came within a field goal of beating them on the road last year and they are a better team on offense this year? :lmao:

last year I did not give them a chance to win this game but that was LAST year.Its a whole different year this year.

at eagles-an inconsistant quarterback who is playing in his first full season.I just dont see it.lol

Home -Niners.nuff said.

at cards-By this time they will have locked up home field advantage more than likely and will be so high on beating the niners twice that this will probably be where they let up a bit and this becomes their second loss with their season ending at 14-2.we shall see.

final game.home to the Lambs. maybe by then Kurt warner has come out of retirement and is working his magic again for them.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Honestly I'm just happy that the Hawks have finally earned respect in the world of professional football.

What was as of last year phrases repeated with a hint of mockery like "next man up" and "every game is a championship opportunity" are used comonly by nearly every team in the NFL this season.

Nobody directly credits Carroll or the Seahawks with making Seattle's mantras our point of origin but the needle has shifted and I for one take pride that some of the basis for Hawks success has risen to the top of football lexicon.

It's not like we needed to copywrite these catchy phrases ....just the fact they are being repeated is payment enough.

Shouldn't Percy Harvin be in a hospital bed by now?

I can't count the number of times I saw in the last several months how Harvin wouldn't last more than a couple of games this season.

As it turns out the "threat" of Percy Harvin is just as effective as the ball in the hands of Percy Harvin.

I have only seen Harvin make one bad play all year. Granted I was in the kitchen makin a sammie when he fumbled the ball in the SD game....which probably cost us the game.. The other one was the aborted jet sweep which led to the safety because of the blocking melt down on Lynch's one of very few runs for a loss against Denver.

Harvin owes the team one or two for those two bogus plays. I'm thinking make up day is Monday.

There was a Percy scare when he went down but came back strong...three touchdowns for Harvin and all called back...the score should have been 40-17 at least. 13 stupid penalties....Wow. What surprised me with all those penalties was Washington only got one first down by penalty. Washington three penalties and Seattle got two first downs out of them. Interesting...

Good game last night.

Washington%20Foreskins.jpg

If Seattle had been playing a better team than Washington they may well have lost. They were shooting themselves in the foot all night.

Maybe that's an attribute of a championship team, though; being able to win despite so much poor play. And, of course, Wilson played exceptionally to keep them ahead despite the mistakes.

I agree...but Seattle has a history playing down to the level of other teams...last year's games against TB and Houston show that for example.

dont forget tennesse.yeah remembering those games that they played poorly at at home,theres no need to panic. im going to chalk up all those penaltys which was uncharistic of them this year to the bye week.that they got rusty in that period. after their next home game next week,they should be back to committing less than a handful i would think.

man huggy this was the worst offensive performance from the seahawks offense since last years home game against the cards.wilson wasnt to blame this time though, his offensive line is with all those stupid holding penaltys.

i was laughing hard last night during the game thinking of poopers comment that wilson is a mere game manager.

yeah he is only a mere game manager thats why he did what very few other quarterbacks in the league can do,run across to his left and throw across his body to the right when under pressure and complete a pass.:biggrin: that guy clearly hates your hawks.its the only thing that makes any sense why he makes up crap like that.

wilson is only a game manager thats why he plays an awful lot like jonn elway and is mr cool like joe montana under the most stressful situations cause he is merely a game manager.:lmao::lmao::lol: wonder how much cocaine pooper smokes everyday.:lol:

He can just keep on being a mere game manager playing with the coolness of joe montana and looking magical on the field like john elway whom by the way,arent they in the hall of fame?:lmao::lmao::lol:

thats what the announcers called him.MAGICAL.But he's just a mere game manager though and those sports announcers dont know what they are saying i guess is poopers thinking.:lmao:

I agree...but Seattle has a history playing down to the level of other teams...last year's games against TB and Houston show that for example.

dont forget tennesse.yeah remembering those games that they played poorly at at home,theres no need to panic. im going to chalk up all those penaltys which was uncharistic of them this year to the bye week.that they got rusty in that period. after their next home game next week,they should be back to committing less than a handful i would think.

Actually penalties didn't favor Washington as only one out of 13 Seattle penalties resulted in a Redskin first down, not bad for 13 called. On the other hand Seattle got two first downs from Washington three penalties. Where it hurt was getting three TD's called back. Score could have been 40 something to 17.

Forum List

Back