Seahawks SUCK !!!!

Three weeks ago the Hawks were 3-3. Now they are among the leaders at 6-3. With the most difficult schedule in the entire NFL for the remainder of the season they still have their future of the 2014 season in their hands.

At the half today the Seahawks were behind 17-14. They stormed through the last two periods to a 38-17 victory against the NY Giants. 5 rushing TDs.

And NO...9/11... you are NOT welcome back on the Hawks bandwagon. :lol:

hey im not ready to get back on it especially since i am not impressed.I still hope they can repeat and I wish them luck on that.with the serious injury to palmer,something i could not forsee happening before the season started ,i think they have a chance to take the division now.but sorry,look at who the three teams they were they beat to get to 6-3. the panthers who have had their own problems this year,the chokeland faiders whom that great defense let them get back into the game and lose by just a mere touchdown,even the donkeys were able to go on the road yesterday and beat them throughly the same way the hawks SHOULD have at home. and yesterday they beat the giants,the first team since the packers that they beat convincingly.Big deal blowing out the pitiful giants at home playing against the pitiful Eli Manning who's career is clearly over with.hardly impressive beating those 3 chumps.:lol:

if they can play like that against the niners and cardinals,I'll be impressed.

Three weeks ago the Hawks were 3-3. Now they are among the leaders at 6-3. With the most difficult schedule in the entire NFL for the remainder of the season they still have their future of the 2014 season in their hands.

At the half today the Seahawks were behind 17-14. They stormed through the last two periods to a 38-17 victory against the NY Giants. 5 rushing TDs.

hey im not ready to get back on it especially since i am not impressed.I still hope they can repeat and I wish them luck on that.with the serious injury to palmer,something i could not forsee happening before the season started ,i think they have a chance to take the division now.but sorry,look at who the three teams they were they beat to get to 6-3. the panthers who have had their own problems this year,the chokeland faiders whom that great defense let them get back into the game and lose by just a mere touchdown,even the donkeys were able to go on the road yesterday and beat them throughly the same way the hawks SHOULD have at home. and yesterday they beat the giants,the first team since the packers that they beat convincingly.Big deal blowing out the pitiful giants at home playing against the pitiful Eli Manning who's career is clearly over with.hardly impressive beating those 3 chumps.:lol:

Stick with the Cardinals. My Niners are not what I wold call close to playing up to their potential. I was surprised they won last night againt N.O.

The only real possible wins for them right now is Washington and and Oakland. The rest depends upon which QB and OC shows up.

Stick with the Cardinals. My Niners are not what I wold call close to playing up to their potential. I was surprised they won last night againt N.O.

The only real possible wins for them right now is Washington and and Oakland. The rest depends upon which QB and OC shows up.

Let's not put this all on Kaepernick. There were 5-7 dropped balls last night that could have made the game much different. Kap played a decent game, although he's still holding the ball too long.

oh and you're forgetting huggy that this football season unlike others,I just want it to end as quickly as possible so the announcement will be made that the rams are moving back to LA.when they are back next year,to make up for lost time,I dont plan on missing any of their games.

I dont care if they go 0-16 every year.I will be just so happy that they are back and will get to watch them again.I will have the funnest time in the world cheering them on especially at the home opener that i will for SURE be at.:dance:this is the first football season that started,that I have ever cared about since 20 years ago when they left.

Let's not put this all on Kaepernick. There were 5-7 dropped balls last night that could have made the game much different. Kap played a decent game, although he's still holding the ball too long.
I didn't get to see anything but the highlights as they decided to air the Dallas game here....But you are right. The entire team is playing as if they've never seen a football game at times.

The Seahawks are coached by a shyster, a fraud, a phony. He'll do to Seattle exactly what he did to USC.....

How can I put this delicately???

Go fuck yourself, you ignorant twat.

Lol...

Sorry that the Truth hurts. You need to stop Stop making excuses. They lost. Again.

Pete Carroll is a twat who ruined one college footballs most revered programs. He will leave Seattle a wreckage.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes he needs to stop making excuses but i can see why he gave the approriate reply to you that he did.carrol can be blamed for the chargers loss but thats it.carrol cant be blamed for them getting complacent and not going out playing with no heart.a coach can only preach so much about it but if the players dont have the heart and desire and he preachs about complancey and they ignore him,you cant hold the coach responsible for that.It doesnt matter how great a coach you are.the players have got to want it.get with the program dude,thats just dumb putting all this blame on the coach..:rolleyes-41: its not carrols fault wilson stunk up the joint in carolina just barely winning there and against dallas which led to their loss.

Ya....when I think of a player and his blockers that don't have the heart or desire to get into the end zone I think of Marshawn Lynch... ya.. Ol Marshawn....what a slacker... :lol:

Finally a good game for the Seahawks!

Of course, they were playing at home against the NY Giants......but still, a win is a win and they closed out the game with dominance.

Lynch was back in full beast mode. Now it will get interesting......

:clap:

The Seahawks are coached by a shyster, a fraud, a phony. He'll do to Seattle exactly what he did to USC.....

How can I put this delicately???

Go fuck yourself, you ignorant twat.

Lol...

Sorry that the Truth hurts. You need to stop Stop making excuses. They lost. Again.

Pete Carroll is a twat who ruined one college footballs most revered programs. He will leave Seattle a wreckage.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes he needs to stop making excuses but i can see why he gave the approriate reply to you that he did.carrol can be blamed for the chargers loss but thats it.carrol cant be blamed for them getting complacent and not going out playing with no heart.a coach can only preach so much about it but if the players dont have the heart and desire and he preachs about complancey and they ignore him,you cant hold the coach responsible for that.It doesnt matter how great a coach you are.the players have got to want it.get with the program dude,thats just dumb putting all this blame on the coach..:rolleyes-41: its not carrols fault wilson stunk up the joint in carolina just barely winning there and against dallas which led to their loss.

Ya....when I think of a player and his blockers that don't have the heart or desire to get into the end zone I think of Marshawn Lynch... ya.. Ol Marshawn....what a slacker... :lol:
did i say anywhere that ALL of the players on the team are playing with no heart? no.

the offensive and defensive lines sure as hell are not though.and they sure as hell were not focused in that rams game on special teams.they lost focus and thats why they had mental breakdowns on special teams that day,they deserved to lose that game.they lost cause they had no focus and that goes back to complacency.

Finally a good game for the Seahawks!

Of course, they were playing at home against the NY Giants......but still, a win is a win and they closed out the game with dominance.

Lynch was back in full beast mode. Now it will get interesting......

:clap:
yeah keep in mind it was against the Gmen who has a quarterback that goes into panic mode when the protection breaks down on him and is pick six happy.lol and like you said,still beating a team CONVINCINGLY like they did for the first time since the packers game,thats always a good thing.

they needed a convincing win like this now more than ever since that was the last team they will face this year other than the eagles,who will be a pushover for them.

It will now for sure start to get interesting the fact that carson palmer has a serious injury now and may be out for the season.interesting indeed.They looked like they would roll away with the NFC title which had the injury not occured,i think would easily have been the case.

Hey Huggy-
how can you blame announcers for saying words that sound "oh-so-right"? It just goes to show what's on their minds... expect more of these in the future.

Listen closely to the words being said by this sports announcer in the last 3 seconds of this short 23 second video from a "2013" game.lol

Brandon Mebain tore his hammy last Sunday ...out for the remainder of the season. A loss in run stopping ability for the Hawks. We have other guys that can step in but Mebain will be missed.

I didn't get to see anything but the highlights as they decided to air the Dallas game here....But you are right. The entire team is playing as if they've never seen a football game at times.

The 49ers have several players getting well and back from suspensions, so I don't count them out but they are a longshot.

Brandon Mebain tore his hammy last Sunday ...out for the remainder of the season. A loss in run stopping ability for the Hawks. We have other guys that can step in but Mebain will be missed.

Looks like Willis is gone for the season for the Niners. Seems like a lot of injuries in the West this year.

he wasnt getting any pressure on the quarterback anyways so this might actually help the hawks.maybe the guy that repalces him will play with some passion and heart.now they just need to bench all the other defensive lineman as well since they arent playing with any heart or passion.Looks like with that big fat off season contract he got,michael bennet is just coasting now.man the owners have really ruined the game with these fat contracts and free agency.

he wasnt getting any pressure on the quarterback anyways so this might actually help the hawks.maybe the guy that repalces him will play with some passion and heart.now they just need to bench all the other defensive lineman as well since they arent playing with any heart or passion.Looks like with that big fat off season contract he got,michael bennet is just coasting now.man the owners have really ruined the game with these fat contracts and free agency.

Is the nose tackle usually expected to get pressure on the QB? I was under the impression Mebane is a run-stopper who was having a good year.

Is the nose tackle usually expected to get pressure on the QB? I was under the impression Mebane is a run-stopper who was having a good year.

You are right and he is going to be missed. These player losses are adding up in the NFC West.

You are correct on both counts.

Both teams played very well today. A play here and a play there and my Hawks could have won by ten. It sucks being 6-4 though. This is going to be a dog fight just making the playoffs. We were on our way until we lost our center AGAIN for the third time this season. There was a very noticable drop off in the run blocking in the 4th qtr. Thanks Unger. You pussy POS !!!

Seattle probably will not make the playoffs......at 6-4 they will not catch 9-1 Arizona.

Wildcard? Not much better...The Lions, Packers, Eagles, and Cowboys, all have better records. The Niners are tied and they play Seattle twice in the next few weeks.....

Fact is the Seahawks are just not that good.....

Notable+one-hit+wonders.jpg

Forum List

Back