Seahawks SUCK !!!!

The Eagles were 1st in rushing offense, second in yards per game and second in points per game last year. And you describe them as 'a team that hardly has a dangerous offense'? :lol:

And 32nd in pass defense and 29th in total defense. Unless they improve those stats they won't make pass the 2nd round no matter how good their offense is.
A luxary brady wont face when he plays the hawks in the superbowl.lol

Unlike the Broncos the Pats have this newly and undeserved reputation for a superior secondary.

Really? Shut up and sit the f**k down Revis. You won't be able to contain Harvin and YOU know it.

The Eagles were 1st in rushing offense, second in yards per game and second in points per game last year. And you describe them as 'a team that hardly has a dangerous offense'? :lol:

And 32nd in pass defense and 29th in total defense. Unless they improve those stats they won't make pass the 2nd round no matter how good their offense is.

Unlike the Broncos the Pats have this newly and undeserved reputation for a superior secondary.

Really? Shut up and sit the f**k down Revis. You won't be able to contain Harvin and YOU know it.

you say unlike the Broncos,since when do THEY have a new secondary thats superiour?

They got Brandon Browner doncha know... LOL

He gonna show Revis how to get real high and swat stuff then he gonna put down the bong and wish he was a Seahawk still.... LOL
well i think you mean then LIKE THE BRONCOS.

you say unlike the Broncos,since when do THEY have a new secondary thats superiour?

I think he meant unlike the Broncos, who don't have a reputation for a superior secondary.

whats the latest news update on chanceller,toomer and malcom smith by chance?

btw,after the assesment i gave on those other teams,do you agree with it and that their opener against the packers in seattle will be a preview of the NFC championship game right down to the tee since it will be in seattle?

whats the latest news update on chanceller,toomer and malcom smith by chance?

btw,after the assesment i gave on those other teams,do you agree with it and that their opener against the packers in seattle will be a preview of the NFC championship game right down to the tee since it will be in seattle?

Toomer ??? Don't know who that is.

Smith back practicing after some kinda surgery off season.. Believe it or not he is fighting for a starting spot ..AND he was the Super Bowl MVP... kinda tells ya how deep the Hawks are at linebacker.
Yesterday was Smith's first day back and got a pick six in practice.

Chancellor is recovered from surgery also and will probably play tomorrow night.

Health-wise the Hawks are more healthy than I have EVER seen at this juncture of pre-season.

I don't know the names of their trainers and team doctors but they deserve a raise. Those guys are doing a hella job !!!

so Hug,I know your prediction for the team in the AFC make it to the superbowl this year is the same as mine being the cheatriots,do you agree as well that for the NFC titel game the one that faces the hawks will probably be the packers?

so Hug,I know your prediction for the team in the AFC make it to the superbowl this year is the same as mine being the cheatriots,do you agree as well that for the NFC titel game the one that faces the hawks will probably be the packers?

Wait, didn't you say something about Pats fans who expect their team to win the Super Bowl needing to learn better? Yet here you are predicting the Pats make it to the Super Bowl.

Ya... Them or the Saints.

Wait, didn't you say something about Pats fans who expect their team to win the Super Bowl needing to learn better? Yet here you are predicting the Pats make it to the Super Bowl.

UMMMMmmm... The broncos "made it" to the Super Bowl also.

LOL

At what point in that game do you believe they had a snowball's chance in hell of winning it?

LOL

At what point in that game do you believe they had a snowball's chance in hell of winning it?

The first 5 minutes or so? :p

LOL

The first 5 minutes or so? :p

Denver's first snap wasn't convincing enough? LOL

Ya... It was so shocking that it took a couple of minutes for what your eyes were registering was REALLY happening. No bad ref's calls...no unlucky bounces... there was nothing at all from the first snap to indicate Manning was going to reverse the ass whooping.

the fact manning always chokes in big games that was not one bit at all surprising to me.hee hee.as we both know,the REAL superbowl again will be the NFC title game.the only reason i went with the pack over the saints is Brees isnt entirely healthy right now so that could be a factor heading into the regular season.

the fact manning always chokes in big games that was not one bit at all surprising to me.hee hee.as we both know,the REAL superbowl again will be the NFC title game.the only reason i went with the pack over the saints is Brees isnt entirely healthy right now so that could be a factor heading into the regular season.

Brees injury will not be a problem at the end of the season. It might cause him to hold back on his throws early on which will be a serious handicap for the Saints. If NO is 4-4 halfway through the season they will never catch up. I am changing my mind on NO after reading up on Brees's injury. It is a dangerous impediment for a QB because it makes it very difficult to put effort in throws and accuracy. Off speed off target passing spells disaster for NO early in the season.

The Hawks were in Super Bowl form tonight.

Wilson is looking as good as he ever has. He passed for just under two hundred yards and 2 TDs in just over 2 qtrs... He ran for another TD.

I watched Rodgers earlier in the day and frankly as good as he played he wasn't as good as Wilson.

Green Bay will get thumped in the Seattle home opener in 13 days.

The Seattle 1's have surprised this fan happily in that in the team has improved dramatically with only one penalty in each of the last two outings.

It is amazing how easy it is to sustain drives when you don't shoot yourself in the foot.

OK...OK... In the meaningless preseason They are 3-0. They are second in scoring to the Ravens at just a whisker under 30 pts PG.. top 3 in scoring defense avg 10 pts. Christian Michaels leads the league in rushing.. Steven Williams leads in recieving and has caught a TD pass in all three games.. Blah...blah...friggin blah...

Last night nearly 180 yards given up in 13 penalties. WTF ?????

The great Russell Wilson TWO ints and NO TDs... WTF ??????

Could it be the GQ distraction? The first drive was OK..nearly perfect then Wilson started throwing like a girl.

GB was so disgusted with the Seahawks that they pulled Rodgers afte ONE series. I thought they said it was ON for two qtrs and maybe into the second half ????

If ya thought THIS game was meaningless you need to tune into next weeks fiasco. The fourth PS game is gauranteed to be meaningles.

What a schmuck!

Where is the accountability for such posts?

Forum List

Back