Seahawks SUCK !!!!

dont expect the LAMBS to be a pushover? oh really.:lol::lol::D:lol::lmao::lmao:

Fire Jeff Fisher explained to a St Louis Rams fan - YouTube

Hey Jeff Fisher - Song Parody - SortaSports.com - Billy Idol - White Wedding - YouTube

defense alone cant win games.if the seahawks had bradford as their quarterback,as great as their defense is,no way does that team make it to the playoffs last year.:lol::lol: The cards dont have a great quarterback either but they had a winning season last year cause they got a great coach and an offensive coordinater who isnt mr conservative at the most crucial and critical points of the game so they make up for it in that way.:lol::lol::D

and like i said before,if you have a quarterback who isnt worth a shit,you wont go very far no matter how good the defense is which is inconsistant and only great occassionally. think this quarterback here is going to get you very far? lol

Rams Have More Cause Than Ever to Consider Moving on from Sam Bradford | Bleacher Report

"if the seahawks had bradford as their quarterback,as great as their defense is,no way does that team make it to the playoffs last year"

Some idgit on the radio(FOX Sports) early morning claimed Andy Dalton is a much better QB than Russell Wilson.

I'm starting to become seriously amused at Eastern Bias in national sports reporting.

The Bungles lost to two 8-8 and one 4-12 teams last season with a road record of 3-5 in arguably one of the easiest divisions and weakest schedules.

Ya ...the GREAT Andy Dalton.. first year 80.4..second season 87.4 ratings

Wilson rookie 100..101.6 passer rating on a team that doesn't even feature the pass

Oh ya...Wilson has a ring.. Dalton...nope.

Dalton isn't a BAD QB. But he's no Russell Wilson.

Hey Jeff Fisher - Song Parody - SortaSports.com - Billy Idol - White Wedding - YouTube

defense alone cant win games.if the seahawks had bradford as their quarterback,as great as their defense is,no way does that team make it to the playoffs last year.:lol::lol: The cards dont have a great quarterback either but they had a winning season last year cause they got a great coach and an offensive coordinater who isnt mr conservative at the most crucial and critical points of the game so they make up for it in that way.:lol::lol::D

and like i said before,if you have a quarterback who isnt worth a shit,you wont go very far no matter how good the defense is which is inconsistant and only great occassionally. think this quarterback here is going to get you very far? lol

Rams Have More Cause Than Ever to Consider Moving on from Sam Bradford | Bleacher Report

"if the seahawks had bradford as their quarterback,as great as their defense is,no way does that team make it to the playoffs last year"

Some idgit on the radio(FOX Sports) early morning claimed Andy Dalton is a much better QB than Russell Wilson.

I'm starting to become seriously amused at Eastern Bias in national sports reporting.

The Bungles lost to two 8-8 and one 4-12 teams last season with a road record of 3-5 in arguably one of the easiest divisions and weakest schedules.

Wilson rookie 100..101.6 passer rating on a team that doesn't even feature the pass

:eusa_hand:

Let's not forget the main difference between Dalton and Wilson:

Dalton doesn't have Huggy wrapped around his leg.

th

Last edited:

Daltons so great that the announcers for the playoff game against the bungles and chargers said them losing that game fell squarly on the shoulders of daltons play.:D:lol::rofl::lmao::lmao:

I bet that guy thinks Dan Marino was better than John Elway and Joe Montana as well because he put up more impressive statistics than them in the regular season games.:cuckoo::D:lol::lol:

Last edited:

:eusa_hand:

Let's not forget the main difference between Dalton and Wilson:

Dalton doesn't have Huggy wrapped around his leg.

th

Dalton also isnt the prize idiot someone here i know is for picking the donkeys to win the superbowl despite all these facts that spelled it out for him dummies style they wouldnt.:lmao::D:lol::rofl:

Dalton isnt the one aware of that thread but too cowardly to post on it to confess his ignorance on football.:rofl::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
I just brought up the radio jocks comment because first he was on a popular national radio show and secondly it happened last night.

It has only been two seasons for Wilson so I guess there are still some doubters out there. It is up to Russell to do what he can to improve and by that this season is winning another Lombardi.

Even if THAT happens Wilson will not be seriously compared to the greats by some.

NOW if Russell wins the next TWO Lombardis he will have done something that has never been achieved and he will leap frog over all of them.

Then Russell Wilson will be known as the greatest midget "game manager" to have ever played/managed the game.. :lol:

I just brought up the radio jocks comment because first he was on a popular national radio show and secondly it happened last night.

It has only been two seasons for Wilson so I guess there are still some doubters out there. It is up to Russell to do what he can to improve and by that this season is winning another Lombardi.

Even if THAT happens Wilson will not be seriously compared to the greats by some.

NOW if Russell wins the next TWO Lombardis he will have done something that has never been achieved and he will leap frog over all of them.

Then Russell Wilson will be known as the greatest midget "game manager" to have ever played/managed the game.. :lol:

That would be awesome if he could win the next two superbowls in a row but thats not going to happen.Even the greatest teams in NFL history could not do that and they werent playing in a day and age of free agency either when players routinely leave the next year for the bigger paycheck leaving a great team for a bad one because of the money as in the case of golden tate putting money ahead of winning.

plus next year,they are going to have to deal with several more defections as well.this year their only key losses were bryant,Clemons and tate.Next year they are going to have to come up with something to sign long term contracts to keep wilson,Lynch, and Sherman so they wont have enough money freed up to keep some of the other players and will have to let them go.By next year,the defections will take a toll on them so they need to avoid multiple key injurys again this year because they are going to have to do it now to be the first to repeat since the pats did.

I have to laugh at all these internet links i have seen of people posting giving reasons saying why they wont repeat mentioning they play several opponents that were in the playoffs last year as their evidence.:lol::D that it will be tough on them because they have to go to philadelphia and face a playoff opponent-now THATS some funny stuff,like the eagels are a good team.:lol: they won the NFC east not because they are good but because all the other teams are worse than they are.:D their starting quarterback has yet to play an ENTIRE season,this will be his FIRST.:D

they then say they will have their hands full going to washington.never mind their starting quarterback is a question mark and will still be playing conservative at the beginning of the year not wanting to scramble to risk further injury to his leg so he will be still playing on one leg having to be a pocket passer which is not his game and they dont have a passing defense along with that.:D

they then mention the other teams that will cause them problems because they were playoff teams as well being the chargers,chiefs,and donkeys.:D comedy gold.:lol::rofl::lmao::lmao:

Like the donkeys,a team they DESTROYED in the superbowl on a neautral field, is going to somehow have a huge turnaround and come into seattle and cause the seahawks problems? comedy gold.:D and then the chargers,a team that only got in the playoffs last year because the chiefs field goal kicker missed a field goal.,the chargers,a team that SHOULD have lost that game and not be in the playoffs last year who struggled to beat the BUNGELS in the playoffs,is actually going to cause the seahawks problems as well.:D

then finally there is the chiefs,err the kansas city clowns,this a team that blew a four touchdown lead at halftime to the colts in the playoffs and lost twice to those lowly chargers last year and lost some key starters as well this year,THAT team is going to cause the seahawks problems as well?:D

comedy gold.those internet links people are posting saying they have a tough schedule this year are idiots who know NOTHING at all about football whatsoever.:lol::lmao::lmao::rofl:

Last edited:
Obviously I'm a homer of the highest order.

That said I don't take the term as an insult. There are perspectives, roads one can go down with a little imagination you wouldn't explore if you were not all in on a team.

It was said that a threepeat is unthinkable because players will head for the hills if Seattle is fortunate enough to win two in a row.

I don't think so. If Seattle wins in February I see a threepeat as a lock. Here is why.

The team is STILL young. 6 players explored free agency and struck gold after ONE measly SB win that was just too easy for words. Only two of those that left were really worth the money they got...Tate and Bryant. The other four got WAY over paid and just purely cashed in on their recently acheived SB victory ...but the four that skipped were not even important to the Seahawks and would have never signed for half the money they got ...if they even made the team this season.

NOW if the Hawks repeat.. Just imagine that they all mostly stay and their values with a threepeat.. The friggin ball boys will get multi-year million dollar contracts ... :lol:

The best players are just about ALL signed for the next two seasons.

I know these guys...they are young and SMART. The main reason that Tate left was for money but MOSTLY to get on a throw first team to get a chance to bump his stats.

Bryant got offered too much money to stay .... he is in the latter years of his ability to cash in. He might have been replaced anyway...we need cap room for Russell Wilson.

I won't even bring up Browner.. he was already suspended going into this season and replaced as a starter with Byron Maxwell. Brandon can't stop smoking pot..I doubt he will make it through this season without melting down one of those plastic piss test cups...:lol:

IN FOR DIME...IN FOR A DOLLAR...

Just imagine what kinda self confidence these young studs are gonna feel if they win this Feb's Lombardi...in AZ ... almost a home field for the Hawks..

AND the thought of a chance at a threepeat in SANTA CLARA'S newish stadium is unimaginable manna from heaven to think about.

Keep in mind that the Seahawks BLEW DENVER OUT.

You don't think the players know that?

You don't think every WR that face the Hawks this season were not glued to their TV sets and didn't see what happened to the Denver receivers?

The Seattle defense will have it easier THIS season as all of the so called great receivers of the NFC will be hearing footsteps and watching out where Kam Chancellor is on the field. It is HARD to catch the ball when your head is on a swivel.

Most NFL Football players believe it is damned near impossible to WIN a SB.

Most Seahawks believe it is hard work to MAKE it to a Super Bowl but the actual game was too easy for words.

Even the GREAT Eli Manning had to come from behind and STRUGGLE to get his rings.

Russell Wilson barely worked up a sweat. He wasn't even in consideration for an MVP..Not that he didn't have the stats.. he just made his job look too easy.

If the Hawks repeat...I believe they will have little problem threepeating. Keep in mind if they REPEAT some of the best players in the league will be trying to get on that team next spring just to have an opportunity to be on the only threepeat team in NFL history.

Last edited:
Being a homer is not all bad....

Absolutely true... whether your team is a contender or not there is nothing wrong with giving your team support.

If you combine knowledge by doing real research with support you can have a lot of fun following an NFL team...like I do.

It helps if your team shows support for the fans by winning but that isn't obviously always possible.

My Seahawks have bought in to a college type of effort far more than most teams that really just play for a paycheck.

That effort was rewarded last February and I believe will be followed by at least one more Lombardi or possibly two more which will set a standard not yet seen in the NFL.

That said I don't take the term as an insult. There are perspectives, roads one can go down with a little imagination you wouldn't explore if you were not all in on a team.

It was said that a threepeat is unthinkable because players will head for the hills if Seattle is fortunate enough to win two in a row.

I don't think so. If Seattle wins in February I see a threepeat as a lock. Here is why.

The team is STILL young. 6 players explored free agency and struck gold after ONE measly SB win that was just too easy for words. Only two of those that left were really worth the money they got...Tate and Bryant. The other four got WAY over paid and just purely cashed in on their recently acheived SB victory ...but the four that skipped were not even important to the Seahawks and would have never signed for half the money they got ...if they even made the team this season.

NOW if the Hawks repeat.. Just imagine that they all mostly stay and their values with a threepeat.. The friggin ball boys will get multi-year million dollar contracts ... :lol:

I know these guys...they are young and SMART. The main reason that Tate left was for money but MOSTLY to get on a throw first team to get a chance to bump his stats.

Bryant got offered too much money to stay .... he is in the latter years of his ability to cash in. He might have been replaced anyway...we need cap room for Russell Wilson.

I won't even bring up Browner.. he was already suspended going into this season and replaced as a starter with Byron Maxwell. Brandon can't stop smoking pot..I doubt he will make it through this season without melting down one of those plastic piss test cups...:lol:

Just imagine what kinda self confidence these young studs are gonna feel if they win this Feb's Lombardi...in AZ ... almost a home field for the Hawks..

AND the thought of a chance at a threepeat in SANTA CLARA'S newish stadium is unimaginable manna from heaven to think about.

You don't think every WR that face the Hawks this season were not glued to their TV sets and didn't see what happened to the Denver receivers?

The Seattle defense will have it easier THIS season as all of the so called great receivers of the NFC will be hearing footsteps and watching out where Kam Chancellor is on the field. It is HARD to catch the ball when your head is on a swivel.

Most Seahawks believe it is hard work to MAKE it to a Super Bowl but the actual game was too easy for words.

Even the GREAT Eli Manning had to come from behind and STRUGGLE to get his rings.

Russell Wilson barely worked up a sweat. He wasn't even in consideration for an MVP..Not that he didn't have the stats.. he just made his job look too easy.

If the Hawks repeat...I believe they will have little problem threepeating. Keep in mind if they REPEAT some of the best players in the league will be trying to get on that team next spring just to have an opportunity to be on the only threepeat team in NFL history.

Yeah if any team could threepeat,they would be the ones to do it. another argument that is flimsy about them not repeating this year is they have said teams will be shooting for them.Like everybody wasnt already trying to knock them off towards the end of the year last year when they had the best record and the saints and the niners -their toughest opponents of the year other than the cards who drew up an excellent game plan to beat them at hime,like they didnt give them everything including the kitchen sink to try and beat them in the playoffs.:lol::lol:

thats a good point how if they repeat this year other players will want to come over and be a part of history.also the other thing that would favor them to 3peat is like you have said before,pete carrol makes football fun for the players including the practices which most if not all the other teams out there dont find fun so everybody in the NFL wants to play for carrol as well.

so yeah its possible no doubt and if anybody could do it,they would be that team.

I cant help but laugh over the pats fans who think they got a good deal in cancer browner,a guy who cant stop smoking pot and really was a cancer to the team.:D

Yeah if any team could threepeat,they would be the ones to do it. another argument that is flimsy about them not repeating this year is they have said teams will be shooting for them.Like everybody wasnt already trying to knock them off towards the end of the year last year when they had the best record and the saints and the niners -their toughest opponents of the year other than the cards who drew up an excellent game plan to beat them at hime,like they didnt give them everything including the kitchen sink to try and beat them in the playoffs.:lol::lol:

thats a good point how if they repeat this year other players will want to come over and be a part of history.also the other thing that would favor them to 3peat is like you have said before,pete carrol makes football fun for the players including the practices which most if not all the other teams out there dont find fun so everybody in the NFL wants to play for carrol as well.

so yeah its possible no doubt and if anybody could do it,they would be that team.

I cant help but laugh over the pats fans who think they got a good deal in cancer browner,a guy who cant stop smoking pot and really was a cancer to the team.:D

I believe that eventually all players want to get paid as much as they can but the value of a player off of a threepeat team would be crazy high compared to just a repeat team.

ALL players want a legacy.....not just the precious Peyton Manning. An opportunity to be on a threepeat team would give EVERY player on the team bragging rights well on past their retirement from football. I think it would have easily as much respect from other NFL players and teams as the undefeated Miami team and all the SB wins by Pittsburg and the Patriots.

A threepeat would be something that probably would NEVER be repeated as the undefeated record will surely fall within a few seasons.

The Miami team that went undefeated is still held in a very high regard as was the 18-0 Pats until they lost in the SB in a close game. Eli was lucky .. The Pats were not in that SB.

Furthermore if Seattle wins this and next year crushing their opponents in the SB it will just add to their legacy which will become more like a legend. I do predict not only a SB win for the Hawks this season but a similar crushing win as the one this last February.

You know what though...there will STILL be NFL fans that refuse to give credit where it is due...even if this team goes on to a threepeat. Some will still be trying to promote Eli Manning and Peyton Manning and Tom Brady and their teams as the best ever.

Last edited:
I agree...remember Buffalo Bill of old...four straight Super Bowls and four straight losses.

I predict San Francisco will lose their 3rd straight Super Bowl this year and maybe 4th straight next year. Three times not even in the game but we all known the real Super Bowl was and will be the NFC final.

I agree...remember Buffalo Bill of old...four straight Super Bowls and four straight losses.

I predict San Francisco will lose their 3rd straight Super Bowl this year and maybe 4th straight next year. Three times not even in the game but we all known the real Super Bowl was and will be the NFC final.

That would be one hell of an accomplishment, since SF hasn't been in 2 Super Bowls in a row and has only ever lost 1......and even if you call the NFC Championship game the real Super Bowl, the Niners won that game 2 years ago......

:lol:

OK...enough of this bickering :evil:

Can't we all just agree that Percy Harvin and the new speedster Paul Richardson will rip the NFL a new azzhole this season....

Lord Have Mercy...

It's Percy

Keep your eyeballs peeled on punt returns...

Earl Thomas is one of the fastest free safeties in the NFL and he will be returning punts.

The defense will be the same as last year only more mature and experienced...but still one of the youngest in the NFL.

Special teams last year came within a knats eyelash of setting a record for lowest return yardage allowed. NOW Special teams has two awesome weapons for returning KO's and punts. Problem with KO's though for Percy is that he may only get one or two returns a game. Thomas will get a buttload of punt returns. He may set a record for Special Team scoring which usually goes to FG kickers.

We won't see much tonight in Denver BUT Carroll made it clear he wants to win.. :lol:

Can't we all just agree that Percy Harvin and the new speedster Paul Richardson will rip the NFL a new azzhole this season....

Lord Have Mercy...

It's Percy

Earl Thomas is one of the fastest free safeties in the NFL and he will be returning punts.

The defense will be the same as last year only more mature and experienced...but still one of the youngest in the NFL.

Special teams last year came within a knats eyelash of setting a record for lowest return yardage allowed. NOW Special teams has two awesome weapons for returning KO's and punts. Problem with KO's though for Percy is that he may only get one or two returns a game. Thomas will get a buttload of punt returns. He may set a record for Special Team scoring which usually goes to FG kickers.

We won't see much tonight in Denver BUT Carroll made it clear he wants to win.. :lol:

I am assuiming richardson will be the new kickoff returner then? He may be fast but you to to be more than that to be effective on that,you got to be able to read the openings in all so does he have that experience?

Lord Have Mercy...

It's Percy

I am assuiming richardson will be the new kickoff returner then? He may be fast but you to to be more than that to be effective on that,you got to be able to read the openings in all so does he have that experience?

I don't think Richardson will be returning punts or kickoffs. From watching him last night he better just concentrate on catching passes and getting YAC. He looked good yesterday but we are LOADED at WR. There are 5 vets that are no brainers to make the team ...and around 10 guys in camp trying to grab that one position.. The Hawks rarely keep more than 6 WRs.

Last edited:
What the hell is Carroll blathering on about NOW ????

He gets up behind the podium and spouts over and over and over how EVERY SINGLE FIRST STRING PLAYER from last year has improved past his wildest dreams.

How is that even possible ??????

EVERY PLAYER ??? OFF A SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM ????

REALLY ?????

I used to respect Carroll but now he is just blowing smoke up mine and every Seahawk fan's ass.

Maybe THAT'S why he sent the team to Denver with less than half his starters and nearly mopped the floor with the Broncos.

For the LOVE OF GOD PETE !!!!! Just tell the truth !!!!

Those poor Broncos are going to be confused when they play the Hawks in a few weeks at the ClInk... They won't recognise anybody they played on Thursday night... Anything they filmed will be totally useless.

Is Carroll a CRAZY LIAR ??? OR CRAZY like a lying fox ????

Forum List

Back