Seahawks SUCK !!!!

OK...OK... In the meaningless preseason They are 3-0. They are second in scoring to the Ravens at just a whisker under 30 pts PG.. top 3 in scoring defense avg 10 pts. Christian Michaels leads the league in rushing.. Steven Williams leads in recieving and has caught a TD pass in all three games.. Blah...blah...friggin blah...

Last night nearly 180 yards given up in 13 penalties. WTF ?????

The great Russell Wilson TWO ints and NO TDs... WTF ??????

Could it be the GQ distraction? The first drive was OK..nearly perfect then Wilson started throwing like a girl.

GB was so disgusted with the Seahawks that they pulled Rodgers afte ONE series. I thought they said it was ON for two qtrs and maybe into the second half ????

If ya thought THIS game was meaningless you need to tune into next weeks fiasco. The fourth PS game is gauranteed to be meaningles.

What a schmuck!

Where is the accountability for such posts?

My accountability ????

You are reposting a message from August 24, 2013

Ha Ha What a Maroon !!!

The Hawks were in Super Bowl form tonight.

Wilson is looking as good as he ever has. He passed for just under two hundred yards and 2 TDs in just over 2 qtrs... He ran for another TD.

I watched Rodgers earlier in the day and frankly as good as he played he wasn't as good as Wilson.

Green Bay will get thumped in the Seattle home opener in 13 days.

Turns out Rodgers QB rating was 133.3 ...not bad but as I suspected Wilson's was measurably better at 147.7

OK...OK... In the meaningless preseason They are 3-0. They are second in scoring to the Ravens at just a whisker under 30 pts PG.. top 3 in scoring defense avg 10 pts. Christian Michaels leads the league in rushing.. Steven Williams leads in recieving and has caught a TD pass in all three games.. Blah...blah...friggin blah...

Could it be the GQ distraction? The first drive was OK..nearly perfect then Wilson started throwing like a girl.

GB was so disgusted with the Seahawks that they pulled Rodgers afte ONE series. I thought they said it was ON for two qtrs and maybe into the second half ????

If ya thought THIS game was meaningless you need to tune into next weeks fiasco. The fourth PS game is gauranteed to be meaningles.

What a schmuck!

My accountability ????

Yes! Great job on the dates. Too bad you've not updated your thoughts...

What a schmuck!

My accountability ????

You are not making any sense.

I'm not the one you want to troll.

Seriously... If you try to challenge me on facts I'll bury you.

If you continue to offer stupidity I'll ignore you.

Your call.

What a schmuck!

My accountability ????

You are not making any sense.

I'm not the one you want to troll.

Seriously... If you try to challenge me on facts I'll bury you.

If you continue to offer stupidity I'll ignore you.

Your call.

Bury me? How is that possible?

Troll? What is that?

Facts? The Hawks won the Super Bowl.

Stupidity? Hey, your OP is yours, not mine.

My call? Okay....say something smart....

Eleven days....

Then the world will see what only a few have seen in preseason.

The NEW Seattle Seahawks are here.

Go ahead ...keep making your lame jokes about the midget under center... Percy Harvin made of glass... Hardy Har Har..

You already knew about the defense...

NOW get ready to count the points boys and girls because the Offense of the Seattle Seahawks has come to the forefront.

I wasn't absolutely sure so I've held off with the prognostication.

Step aside Mr. Manning. The Hawks offense is about to take center stage.

Hey Hug Im sure you have heard the news that after 3 pre season games,the niners first team offense has STILL not been able to score a touchdown.lol

I was watching my chargers play them yesterday in santa clara and both teams first unit starters stayed in there till around four minutes left in the first half and it wasnt till then when the second unit backups of the niners came in that they finally got their first touchdown of the year.hee hee. your Hawks had their way with my chargers a week ago and in this game,a dress rehearsal for the season opener,the starting unit of the niners STILL cant get the ball into the endzone.hee hee.

after the starters from both teams were pulled,the starters of the chargers won with the score being 7-3.lol

the score would have been 14-3 at that point but the charger running back got stopped at the goal line on 4th and 1 and guess who it was that made the stop? aldon smith.lol whats funny about that is as you know,smith is going to be suspended for quite a few games so had this been a regular season game smith doesnt make that stop and the chargers get into the end zone with the score 14-3.lol

it wasnt till after the two minute warning when the backups of the niners got in that they got their first touchdown of the season and then took the lead.

and they were also talking about cant remember his name but he was the starting linebacker their biggest playmaker on defense that got hurt in the NFC title game and is out for the season,how when gates caught a pass thrown to him,they were saying not having that player on the field hurts the niners cause Gates would have been covered much better by that player.hee hee.

oh and kapernick was WAY off target early in the game throwing a pass way too high for his receiver on 3rd and long.lol.

Randy moss was commenting on that as well saying that is a pass that kapernick has got to make and there was no excuse for that poorly thrown ball he said.hee hee.

Hey Hug Im sure you have heard the news that after 3 pre season games,the niners first team offense has STILL not been able to score a touchdown.lol

I was watching my chargers play them yesterday in santa clara and both teams first unit starters stayed in there till around four minutes left in the first half and it wasnt till then when the second unit backups of the niners came in that they finally got their first touchdown of the year.hee hee. your Hawks had their way with my chargers a week ago and in this game,a dress rehearsal for the season opener,the starting unit of the niners STILL cant get the ball into the endzone.hee hee.

after the starters from both teams were pulled,the starters of the chargers won with the score being 7-3.lol

the score would have been 14-3 at that point but the charger running back got stopped at the goal line on 4th and 1 and guess who it was that made the stop? aldon smith.lol whats funny about that is as you know,smith is going to be suspended for quite a few games so had this been a regular season game smith doesnt make that stop and the chargers get into the end zone with the score 14-3.lol

it wasnt till after the two minute warning when the backups of the niners got in that they got their first touchdown of the season and then took the lead.

and they were also talking about cant remember his name but he was the starting linebacker their biggest playmaker on defense that got hurt in the NFC title game and is out for the season,how when gates caught a pass thrown to him,they were saying not having that player on the field hurts the niners cause Gates would have been covered much better by that player.hee hee.

oh and kapernick was WAY off target early in the game throwing a pass way too high for his receiver on 3rd and long.lol.

Randy moss was commenting on that as well saying that is a pass that kapernick has got to make and there was no excuse for that poorly thrown ball he said.hee hee.

All too true...

Anybody who saw the Hawks last two tune ups and Santa Clara's two abysmal outtings there is no way they would think the team that used to be from the bay area will stand a chance against the Hawks playing either at home or away in Seattle. The 9ers are playing so bad right now that it more so than any competition for the Seahawks.. I'm seriously concerned if they will win any games scheduled this season in the NFC West.

OK...OK...

Maybe I was a little TOO optomystical in my prognostacation of the Hawks chances last season...

I've got the big shoulders and am willing to accept that sometimes the eyes are bigger than the stomach.

Ya walk into Baskin & Robbins and they ask "What'll you have?"

And HUGGY responds..."31 flavors...???? Is that all ya got...????"

...."Give me one scoop of each...por favor"

So you might ponder...

"HUGGY !!!! WTF does that have to do with football...!!!!~ ?????"

And I say..."Nothin... I was just thinking about ice cream."

Back to football..

Am I worried about the Packers in the home opener?

Yes I am. I am worried that the Packers will be beat down so hard that many of the players might quit football for good and just take up cheese making.

Green Bay might be stunned so badly that they lose all will to compete for the rest of the season..certainly the next two games before they can get the deer in the headlights look off their faces...

All too true...

Anybody who saw the Hawks last two tune ups and Santa Clara's two abysmal outtings there is no way they would think the team that used to be from the bay area will stand a chance against the Hawks playing either at home or away in Seattle. The 9ers are playing so bad right now that it more so than any competition for the Seahawks.. I'm seriously concerned if they will win any games scheduled this season in the NFC West.

I was wondering that myself till Bradford of the LAMBS reinjured himself and is out for the season.they have no reliable backup as you know so that game between those two clowns will be anybodys game.I dont think sean hill is going to be another kurt warner.lol.

hey hug you mentioned how tony gonzalez has had too many concussions with his predication the donkeys will win the superbowl.i would say thats safe to say you are correct on that.

your seahawks are really getting a lot of NATIONAL attention now since they won the superbowl and finally being taken seriously by them.while watching the packers/raiders game the announcers were saying they think the same thing i do that the opener between the pack and the seahawks could very well be a preview of the NFC title game as well saying that game could go a long ways to who has homefield advantage in the playoffs when they face.

also while i was watching the chiefs play the panthers they were talking about the seahawks as well going back and repeating as superbowl champs.:up:

hey you mentioned how tony gonzalez had to have too many concussions because he said the donkeys would win the superbowl.i would say thats an accurate statement.I would ALSO say that randy moss is back to smoking weed again because he was on that broadcast and HE said he thinks the patriots are going to win the superbowl.:uhoh3:

they interviewed one of the former giants players as well and he was much more objective and knew better.HE said he thinks seattle will repeat again.he knows what he is talking about obviously.he must have just retired recently being a part of the team that got destroyed by them in new york last year.:up:

randy moss looks like he is back to smoking weed AGAIN because i

Last edited:
Right... with Bradford out for the season that changes the outcome of the NFC West a lot. That gives Seattle two gimmies...AZ should benefit... 9ers?...a toss up

I don't see the Cards beating the Hawks this season.

Not just possible but highly likely the Seahawks run the table in the NFC West.

As far as NO goes I was just tossing them a bone in that Brees has a significant lingering type injury in his ABs Oblique..painfull..impedes throwing motion. Fortunately they don't have much competition in the NFC South. BUT if they lose more than 3 games they will never have Home Field advantage in the playoffs.

Yep like I keep saying,this game will be a preview of the NFC title game held in the same location of course.lol.

also like I keep saying to you Hug,I think theres a strong possibility that your prediction about the Hawks from last year about going undefeated was just off by one year.

This very well could be their year.they dont have any serious injurys right now where everybody else does.still have plenty of depth more so than most teams and thats because everybody wants to play for carrol because not only does he know how to get the most out of his players, he makes even PRACTICES fun for them.something other coachs dont do.

All too true...

I was wondering that myself till Bradford of the LAMBS reinjured himself and is out for the season.they have no reliable backup as you know so that game between those two clowns will be anybodys game.I dont think sean hill is going to be another kurt warner.lol.

hey hug you mentioned how tony gonzalez has had too many concussions with his predication the donkeys will win the superbowl.i would say thats safe to say you are correct on that.

your seahawks are really getting a lot of NATIONAL attention now since they won the superbowl and finally being taken seriously by them.while watching the packers/raiders game the announcers were saying they think the same thing i do that the opener between the pack and the seahawks could very well be a preview of the NFC title game as well saying that game could go a long ways to who has homefield advantage in the playoffs when they face.

also while i was watching the chiefs play the panthers they were talking about the seahawks as well going back and repeating as superbowl champs.:up:

hey you mentioned how tony gonzalez had to have too many concussions because he said the donkeys would win the superbowl.i would say thats an accurate statement.I would ALSO say that randy moss is back to smoking weed again because he was on that broadcast and HE said he thinks the patriots are going to win the superbowl.:uhoh3:

they interviewed one of the former giants players as well and he was much more objective and knew better.HE said he thinks seattle will repeat again.he knows what he is talking about obviously.he must have just retired recently being a part of the team that got destroyed by them in new york last year.:up:

check out this last post of mine hug.hee hee.

All too true...

here it is again for you Hug in case you missed it before.

hey you mentioned how tony gonzalez had to have too many concussions because he said the donkeys would win the superbowl.i would say thats an accurate statement.I would ALSO say that randy moss is back to smoking weed again because he was on that broadcast and

HE said he thinks the patriots are going to win the superbowl.:uhoh3:
randy moss looks like he is back to smoking weed AGAIN because i[/QUOTE]

Best quote from SeahawkBlue forum..

Tough schedule.. "at least we won't have to play ourselves!"

Ha..Ha..

If we did it would be a shut out on both sides of the ball.

It would be an interesting matchup.

Wilson presents problems even the best defense in the NFL can't stop.

The defense is capable of pick sixes on any QB including Wilson.

Now if we include the Special Teams I don't know where you would put the points but Harvin can take a KO for 6 any time he touches the rock.. and I have no doubt Earl Thomas III can take punts to the house also. Our FG kicker kicked a 59 yarder in last week's game against Chicago.

About the only way the team would not concievably put up points would be a safety. Even the best Defense won't catch Wilson in the end zone. He's no Peyton Manning.

Best quote from SeahawkBlue forum..

Tough schedule.. "at least we won't have to play ourselves!"

Ha..Ha..

If we did it would be a shut out on both sides of the ball.

It would be an interesting matchup.

Wilson presents problems even the best defense in the NFL can't stop.

The defense is capable of pick sixes on any QB including Wilson.

Now if we include the Special Teams I don't know where you would put the points but Harvin can take a KO for 6 any time he touches the rock.. and I have no doubt Earl Thomas III can take punts to the house also. Our FG kicker kicked a 59 yarder in last week's game against Chicago.

About the only way the team would not concievably put up points would be a safety. Even the best Defense won't catch Wilson in the end zone. He's no Peyton Manning.

and yet there are still people out there who STILL think statue of liberty quarterbacks manning or brady will win the whole thing this year.:biggrin:

Quarterbacks who are not mobile will have a hard time winning the SuperBowl. Defensive linemen and linebackers are too big, too fast.... look at what Seattle did to Manning in the SuperBowl.

Forum List

Back