‘Sea Nomads' Are First Known Humans Genetically Adapted to Diving - National Geographic

What originally cause humans to walk fully upright?

What caused them to lose their full body hair like every other mammal?

Did you know that our hair growth pattern, for every human, is in such a way to streamline swimming?

Why do we have so much more subcutaneous fat than all other land mammals?

Aquatic ape hypothesis - Wikipedia

ONTOGENY RECAPITULATES PHYLOGENY
Just one problem...that has been debunked.

your comment is TRULY IDIOTIC. ---it is debunked only in the minds of those who do
not understand it
100% incorrect. It has been completely debunked and is now believed by the scientific community to be utterly false. Clearly you have no idea what you were talking about.

you have a citation for that particular edition of Mad Magazine?

your comment is TRULY IDIOTIC. ---it is debunked only in the minds of those who do
not understand it
100% incorrect. It has been completely debunked and is now believed by the scientific community to be utterly false. Clearly you have no idea what you were talking about.

Why would I need a citation? I don't care if you believe me or not. You can say your houseplants talk to you... go right ahead, it has no bearing on modern science.

not understand it

Why would I need a citation? I don't care if you believe me or not. You can say your houseplants talk to you... go right ahead, it has no bearing on modern science.

I do modern Science------embryology was my FORTE in undergraduate school.
The idiot arguments against the theory are PURELY MATTERS OF SEMANTICS---
designed to appeal to the miniminded

Last edited:

not understand it

Fascinating! Clearly you no longer do modern biology, though.

not understand it

Fascinating! Clearly you no longer do modern biology, though.

wrong------the theory is very correct in developmental BIOLOGY----it has no application to the development of
the WALTZ It is also popular for miniminded idiots to claim "FREUD IS
DEBUNKED" -----or even better--CALORIES ARE DEBUNKED

Forum List

Back