Screaming heard in the halls of NBC

We'll I don't care if you are in the mood or not you'll just have to take it. I'm the smartest political mind here at usmb and the most level headed on this topic and you should listen to me as should everybody else

:ahole-1::biggrin::asshole::biggrin:

You are delusional if you think the partisan hacks would ever admit that they are wrong or waiver on their ideological beliefs. THAT is why we call them "partisan hacks." They don't care about Truth and Consequences.

I'm talking about the mindset that it's our way or the highway. We have to work with them whether we like it or not and by insulting them or getting personal with politics will only further divide our country,. Enough is enough.

Screw you. I'll do what I want. Go back to the flamer zone where you belong.

That's not very nice. Look, i used to be where you are right now, but I turned off my cable over 2 years ago and I only listen to a select group of people and get my news that way. I know how our government is supposed to be run and I know what to expect in the future, because it's predictable.

Over time you'll calm down. Just understand they are human beings who are lost and will find their way home.

I don't watch cable news. Go bug someone else. I'm not in the mood for your crap.

We'll I don't care if you are in the mood or not you'll just have to take it. I'm the smartest political mind here at usmb and the most level headed on this topic and you should listen to me as should everybody else.

:lol: Now THAT is the funniest thing I've heard all day!

I'm talking about the mindset that it's our way or the highway. We have to work with them whether we like it or not and by insulting them or getting personal with politics will only further divide our country,. Enough is enough.

Screw you. I'll do what I want. Go back to the flamer zone where you belong.

That's not very nice. Look, i used to be where you are right now, but I turned off my cable over 2 years ago and I only listen to a select group of people and get my news that way. I know how our government is supposed to be run and I know what to expect in the future, because it's predictable.

Over time you'll calm down. Just understand they are human beings who are lost and will find their way home.

I don't watch cable news. Go bug someone else. I'm not in the mood for your crap.

We'll I don't care if you are in the mood or not you'll just have to take it. I'm the smartest political mind here at usmb and the most level headed on this topic and you should listen to me as should everybody else.

:lol: Now THAT is the funniest thing I've heard all day!

:)

Forum List

Back