Screaming heard in the halls of NBC

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
My brother in law works at NBC News in NY...he heard screaming and door slamming throughout the halls of his office building. He thought there was a shooting or something. Do you want to know what it was?
The havoc started when the election results came over the net from Israel.
That say's it all.

The hacks at NBC are just shocked, shocked, shocked that their spin and propaganda campaign failed.

I bet there was a lot of screaming in the White House as well. The tacky Obamanoids can't even bring themselves to properly congratulate Bibi.

On CNN this morning, White House aide David Simas avoided congratulating Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on the Israeli elections. Instead, he would only congratulate the Israeli people on having an election....

WH Avoids Congratulating Bibi The Weekly Standard

Greg Guttman said it best, "the mainstream media is in a wicked witch meltdown over Netanyahu's victory". What was NBC's problem? Were they mad they got it so completely wrong or were they concerned that their amateur attempt at international voter fraud didn't work?

When you piss off the liberal press you KNOW you are doing something right!

Funny how they throw temper tantrums like spoiled children when things don't go their way, huh? :lol: There is nothing more funny than a liberal temper tantrum. Even here, you can almost see them throwing themselves on the floor and kicking their feet.

Why do people feel good about this? I know the libs have put us through hell for 6 years, but we should feel sorry for them, not laugh at them, which creates further divide. They will have more of these moments, but instead of pissing them off by laughing let's let them realize their policy's are being rejected around the world including here at home and let them come more towards the center, so we can get things done in Government. ChrisL

Sounds like Fox when Obama won

tumblr_md3pjamnno1qefksqo1_500.jpg

Why do people feel good about this? I know the libs have put us through hell for 6 years, but we should feel sorry for them, not laugh at them, which creates further divide. They will have more of these moments, but instead of pissing them off by laughing let's let them realize their policy's are being rejected around the world including here at home and let them come more towards the center, so we can get things done in Government. ChrisL

You are delusional if you think the partisan hacks would ever admit that they are wrong or waiver on their ideological beliefs. THAT is why we call them "partisan hacks." They don't care about Truth and Consequences.

You are delusional if you think the partisan hacks would ever admit that they are wrong or waiver on their ideological beliefs. THAT is why we call them "partisan hacks." They don't care about Truth and Consequences.

I'm talking about the mindset that it's our way or the highway. We have to work with them whether we like it or not and by insulting them or getting personal with politics will only further divide our country,. Enough is enough.

I'm talking about the mindset that it's our way or the highway. We have to work with them whether we like it or not and by insulting them or getting personal with politics will only further divide our country,. Enough is enough.

Screw you. I'll do what I want. Go back to the flamer zone where you belong.

That's not very nice. Look, i used to be where you are right now, but I turned off my cable over 2 years ago and I only listen to a select group of people and get my news that way. I know how our government is supposed to be run and I know what to expect in the future, because it's predictable.

Over time you'll calm down. Just understand they are human beings who are lost and will find their way home. ChrisL

That's not very nice. Look, i used to be where you are right now, but I turned off my cable over 2 years ago and I only listen to a select group of people and get my news that way. I know how our government is supposed to be run and I know what to expect in the future, because it's predictable.

Over time you'll calm down. Just understand they are human beings who are lost and will find their way home.

I don't watch cable news. Go bug someone else. I'm not in the mood for your crap.

Over time you'll calm down. Just understand they are human beings who are lost and will find their way home.

I don't watch cable news. Go bug someone else. I'm not in the mood for your crap.

We'll I don't care if you are in the mood or not you'll just have to take it. I'm the smartest political mind here at usmb and the most level headed on this topic and you should listen to me as should everybody else.

Forum List

Back