SCOTUS change coming! Real bad news for climate crusaders

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Ask me....am I just a little bit more than giddy today? Oh....I most certainly am:113::113:

Justice Kennedy retiring; Trump gets 2nd Supreme Court pick

Talk about a kick to the nutsack for environmentalists! OMG..... conservatives are throwing parties with lots of beer tonight s0ns!!

This means many of those bullshi court challenges won't even be heard by the Supreme Court moving forward. Yuk...yuk. that's the way it works when there is a majority.... and we soon maybe very well looking at a 7 to 2 Supreme Court :cul2::cul2::fu: Some of the trivial progressive legal challenges will now be laughed at by most of the 9..... throwing in the circle file!!

In any case, up until now nothing has been happening anyway in terms of climate change action. Now.... it becomes even a bigger joke:coffee:

You think people dont care about the science now? Ain't seen nothing yet s0ns:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Ask me....am I just a little bit more than giddy today? Oh....I most certainly am:113::113:

Talk about a kick to the nutsack for environmentalists! OMG..... conservatives are throwing parties with lots of beer tonight s0ns!!

This men's many of those bullshi court challenges won't even be heard by the Supreme Court moving forward. Yuk...yuk. that's the way it works when there is a majority.... and we soon maybe very well looking at a 7 to 2 Supreme Court :cul2::cul2::fu:

In any case, up until now nothing has been happening anyway in terms of climate change action. Now.... it becomes even a bigger joke:coffee:

You think people dont care about the science now? Ain't seen nothing yet s0ns:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
You are correct...many Progressive issues will die a very quick death.

heads explode over kennedy.jpg

This men's many of those bullshi court challenges won't even be heard by the Supreme Court moving forward. Yuk...yuk. that's the way it works when there is a majority.... and we soon maybe very well looking at a 7 to 2 Supreme Court :cul2::cul2::fu:

You are correct...many Progressive issues will die a very quick death.

Indeed....thank God....these mental cases are now tucked for at least a generation. Originalist interpretation of the constitution ftmfw!

Justice Sotomayor is gonna be real lonely for years!!:oops8:

Point of order....

The Crusaders were the good guys.

Those promoting the MMGW Scam should be referred to in more derogatory terms.

Climate Crooks would be better.

Indeed....thank God....these mental cases are now tucked for at least a generation. Originalist interpretation of the constitution ftmfw!

Justice Sotomayor is gonna be real lonely for years!!:oops8:

She will still have that hobbit Elena Kagan to hang out with.

elena_kagan090218.jpg

It’s not typically considered polite to celebrate the destruction of your enemies.

But sometimes it’s just too much fun to resist.

Five-Reasons-To-Laugh-More.jpg

Remember, when the North Koreans took POWs in the Korean War and indoctrinated G.I's, the most ardent coverted communists, some who even stayed in N Korea after the U.S left the region; were referred to as "Progressives".

One of my favourite facts, and quite a telling analogy I think.

Last edited:
Oh God....hear Schumer today? Guy is beside himself....level of misery profound. You know his phone is ringing off the hook about Kennedy....wouldn't you love to hear some of those messages!?!!:auiqs.jpg::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back