That`s how summer began in Labrador

polarbear

I eat morons
Jan 1, 2011
Canada
CBC News · Posted: Jun 25, 2018 1:48 PM NT | Last Updated: June 25
Lushman said he's had the cabin for 18 years and has never seen snow this late in June before.
john-lushman-s-truck.JPG

If only Hillary had won. She would have fixed global warming by now.

:laughing0301:

Oy

No surprise here in southern New York. Mornings still chilly and just a few days short of July. Still no beach days here....years ago by this time, I could pass as a Cherokee Indian and nobody would know the difference. Still lily white.... this is beyond st00pid. By far the deepest I've been into the summer and no beach days. We are dying for some global warming around here and this weekend it is only going up to the high 80s. What....the.....fuck?!:wtf:

@www.whosnotwinning.
com

Oy

No surprise here in southern New York. Mornings still chilly and just a few days short of July. Still no beach days here....years ago by this time, I could pass as a Cherokee Indian and nobody would know the difference. Still lily white.... this is beyond st00pid. By far the deepest I've been into the summer and no beach days. We are dying for some global warming around here and this weekend it is only going up to the high 80s. What....the.....fuck?!:wtf:

@www.whosnotwinning.
com
" I could pass as a Cherokee Indian"...you are killing me. I still can`t stop laughing because that lily white Indian you are talking about has to be Elizabeth Warren

CBC News · Posted: Jun 25, 2018 1:48 PM NT | Last Updated: June 25
Lushman said he's had the cabin for 18 years and has never seen snow this late in June before.
john-lushman-s-truck.JPG
Did you see Colorado this last weekend?

coloradosunday.jpg

Latest snow ever recorded.... June 25 2018

Colorado Saw a Little Bit of Everything in Sunday's Weather | The Weather Channel
Of course you know that according to climate "science" there would have been even more snow if we had less CO2. GoldyRocks might point out that the proof is visible in your picture. Very little snow on the road where most of the CO2 exhaust gas is and lots more snow in the ditch with less CO2. In other words we don`t need any other experimental data to settle the "science"

Forum List

Back