Y2Kyoto: I’ll Miss The Arctic Ice Cap

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Two of Russia’s largest Arctic out-shipment points for oil and LNG have become “packed with ice” leaving tankers and carriers stranded in the “paralyzed” area…
image.png

Meanwhile, In The Arctic...

Well, maybe next year.

Know what's funny....these people engineering this scam....all along probably felt the passage of time would benefit them. Build on their narrative with more fakery via the nature of the weather and normal climate events ( like forest fires...drought ). But lmao.... the passage of time has had the opposite effect. The established narrative has gotten train-wrecked over the last 10 years as ghey prediction after ghey prediction has exploded in a series of public humiliations ( like this ePiC fAiL ).

Munch....munch....:popcorn:

Two of Russia’s largest Arctic out-shipment points for oil and LNG have become “packed with ice” leaving tankers and carriers stranded in the “paralyzed” area…
View attachment 201585

Meanwhile, In The Arctic...

Well, maybe next year.
How real can this proclaimed melt-down be if the people saying so are trying to reach the pole in a ship by letting it get stuck in the ice and hope the ice they are stuck in drifts north:
Ice-locked ship to drift over North Pole
_94735671_mosaic_drifttrack_large.png

Nice plan, announcing from the get-go to intentionally get stuck, thus avoiding the embarrassment having gotten stuck like all the other idiots before them. Reminds me of these Goeorge Carlin cat jokes when a cat crashes into a glass door and pretends "that`s exactly how I planned it"...but goes behind the couch to "Ouw fucking meow"

I take it the red area is the "in danger" areas...can we manipulate the red melting part of the ice cap so that the planet has a cap the reads "MAGA"?

How about the red lettering reading FAIL.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
I'm sure somehow this is all evidence of mans influence upon the global environment.

I see it as evidence of local ice destruction, via the Icebreakers...……..

I take it the red area is the "in danger" areas...can we manipulate the red melting part of the ice cap so that the planet has a cap the reads "MAGA"?

How about the red lettering reading FAIL.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
I'm sure somehow this is all evidence of mans influence upon the global environment.

I see it as evidence of local ice destruction, via the Icebreakers...……..
Much of the so called man made glo-ball warming ice loss is due to breaking it up when the areas are ice locked. This makes any comparison to just 40 years ago totally worthless.

New Topics

Forum List

Back