Scott Brown lies to cover up ties to Tea Party

Now, all Brown needs is a Sarah Palin endorsement and he should be golden! Right?

Coakley already gave him the Sarah Palin endorsement in her negative ad campaign.

Scott Brown Is a "R E P U B L I C A N" (said all doom and gloomy) then it pans off to put pictures of Bush, Cheney, Some nitwit congressmen, and sara palin next to him :lol:

Gettin the Palin Endorsment is probably as bad as Getting an Obama one as coakley.

So, Brown doesn't know anything about the Tea Party movement....what about Palin?

Oh you missed everything we were talkin about.

Brown Didn't say he doesn't know about the tea party people he said he didn't know about the....oh hold on i'll get you the exact quote

From your link

ravi's link said:
Correction: State Sen. Scott Brown did not use the word "unfamiliar," that was how the Boston Globe characterized his remarks. But after watching video of the press conference where Brown was asked about the tea party movement, it appears he actually was unclear about the premise of the reporter's question, not the tea party movement itself.

OOPS the boston globe democrat misrepresented what brown said.

NEXT

there you go

More pathetic personal smears. How sad. It's pretty clear that the Democrats can no longer win on issues & beliefs therefore they will now have to resort to ugly personal smears to try and win elections. Kind of like Corzine up in New Jersey running ads stating that his opponent was far too over-weight to be Governor. It didn't work for him so lets hope the same goes for the Dems up in Massachusetts. Those kinds of personal smear campaigns will be their tactic for all coming elections in 2010 and beyond. It really is all they have left at this point. They believe it worked with Palin and her children so why not try it with the rest. Lets hope the American electorate sees through that sad stuff. Brown just needs to weather the coming personal smear storm that Moveon.org and other Liberal hate groups have planned for him in the coming days. If he can do this,he really does have a shot. I know i'll be rooting for him.

From your link

ravi's link said:
Correction: State Sen. Scott Brown did not use the word "unfamiliar," that was how the Boston Globe characterized his remarks. But after watching video of the press conference where Brown was asked about the tea party movement, it appears he actually was unclear about the premise of the reporter's question, not the tea party movement itself.

NEXT

there you go

Blymco, you dolt. If you had been paying attention to the thread, you would note that I posted Brown's exact answers to the exact questions. Brown sounded like he was dodging the questions or is a complete moron. Go back into the thread, find his answers and you will see why everyone was led to believe he knew nothing of the Tea Party movement.

From your link

NEXT

there you go

Blymco, you dolt. If you had been paying attention to the thread, you would note that I posted Brown's exact answers to the exact questions. Brown sounded like he was dodging the questions or is a complete moron. Go back into the thread, find his answers and you will see why everyone was led to believe he knew nothing of the Tea Party movement.

:lol: I only made it to page 5 before jumping back into the thread at the end here.

And if you already knew this then why your previous post?
VA said:
So, Brown doesn't know anything about the Tea Party movement....what about Palin?

BTW you do know that the one out of the 5 people whos neg rep I deleted last week was YOU right? :lol:

Coakley's big problem is saying, "Why should I go out and meet perfect strangers?"

You can't say something like that and expect to win. If you had gone out and met them, they wouldn't be "perfect strangers". What a gaff.

Politically, Scott Brown is a pro-choice John McCain. I've been telling conservatives for years that this is the direction the Republican party has to move in order to get back on its feet,

and they've been telling me I was wrong. Well, who's wrong now?

btw, if Brown ends up still losing, how long do you think it will take the right to go back to their usual excuse that he lost because he wasn't conservative enough?

You shoud probably stop getting all your information from leftist hack sites...

I read his position on the issues and I would classify him way more right than you're trying to make him ou to be...

I understand why you're doing it, though... This way you can claim (if he wins) that the right didn't really win anything with such a moderate in there... You are completely transparent and always have been...

For those interestd in his positions: Issues | Brown for US Senate

It's the leftists who've been claiming that Republicans need to move to the right to win?

Brown is pro-choice. Name all the pro-choice Republicans that the majority of the conservative wing of the party endorse.

Yes and Scott Brown strangles puppies in his spare time too. Yea personal smears are all the Democrats have left at this point. They know they can no longer win on issues and beliefs. They will now unleash Moveon.org and many other Liberal hate groups to try and smear Brown personally. They will use this tactic a lot in coming elections in 2010 and beyond. People do not support their beliefs and the Democrats know this. So look for some "Scott Brown hates Puppies!!" stuff in the coming days. Lets hope the American electorate sees through that sad stuff. Go get em Mr. Brown!

there you go

:lol: I only made it to page 5 before jumping back into the thread at the end here.

And if you already knew this then why your previous post?
VA said:

BTW you do know that the one out of the 5 people whos neg rep I deleted last week was YOU right? :lol:

Because the interview was with Brown...NOT Palin....are you struggling to keep up?

Yes and Scott Brown strangles puppies in his spare time too. Yea personal smears are all the Democrats have left at this point. They know they can no longer win on issues and beliefs. They will now unleash Moveon.org and many other Liberal hate groups to try and smear Brown personally. They will use this tactic a lot in coming elections in 2010 and beyond. People do not support their beliefs and the Democrats know this. So look for some "Scott Brown hates Puppies!!" stuff in the coming days. Lets hope the American electorate sees through that sad stuff. Go get em Mr. Brown!

Sounds a little like Coakley Derangement Syndrome to me. She must scare the hell out of you righties...

Politically, Scott Brown is a pro-choice John McCain. I've been telling conservatives for years that this is the direction the Republican party has to move in order to get back on its feet,

btw, if Brown ends up still losing, how long do you think it will take the right to go back to their usual excuse that he lost because he wasn't conservative enough?

I read his position on the issues and I would classify him way more right than you're trying to make him ou to be...

I understand why you're doing it, though... This way you can claim (if he wins) that the right didn't really win anything with such a moderate in there... You are completely transparent and always have been...

It's the leftists who've been claiming that Republicans need to move to the right to win?
My comments are directed at you and your pre-election setup scheme - claiming the man is moderate so that if he wins you can claim this is no win for the conservatives... Just admit it, doofus...

Brown is pro-choice. Name all the pro-choice Republicans that the majority of the conservative wing of the party endorse.
After you name all the pro-Death Penalty Democratics that the majority of the liberal wing of the party endorses...

Most conservatives aren't one-issue voters... The sum of the man's positions are what makes him a conservative... You obviously haven't read past the "Abortion" topic... I suggest you read further... Have someone help you with the big words if you need it...

Last edited:

Scott Brown on the issues:

s020_070.gif

John McCain on the issues:

s020_070.gif

John McCain on the Issues

So, when I said he was a pro-choice John McCain, I was what?

Oh yeah...I was right...how about that.

[After you name all the pro-Death Penalty Democratics that the majority of the liberal wing of the party endorces...

Most conservatives aren't one-issue voters... The sum of the man's positions are what makes him a conservative... You obviously haven't read past the "Abortion" topic... I suggest you read further... Have someone help you with the big words if you need it...

I just posted the SUM of his positions and compared them to John McCain. That would be the same John McCain that conservatives insist is too liberal.

Again. Name the pro-choicers in politics that most conservatives are willing to call one of their own.
Or you could admit I'm right. The salvation for the Republican party is moderation, not Hoffmanization, as we found out in NY23, which, oddly enough I was also right about, and conservatives were wrong.

[After you name all the pro-Death Penalty Democratics that the majority of the liberal wing of the party endorces...

I just posted the SUM of his positions and compared them to John McCain. That would be the same John McCain that conservatives insist is too liberal.

Again. Name the pro-choicers in politics that most conservatives are willing to call one of their own.
Or you could admit I'm right. The salvation for the Republican party is moderation, not Hoffmanization, as we found out in NY23, which, oddly enough I was also right about, and conservatives were wrong.

You just proved yourself wrong... Your stats prove that McCain and Brown are conservatives, yet you insist they are moderates...

All of them - most conservatives I know aren't one-issue voters and know that abortion is a wedge issue... Roe v Wade will not be overtuned in our lifetime...

So how many pro death penalty democratics are supported by you lefist liberals?

Sounds a little like Coakley Derangement Syndrome to me. She must scare the hell out of you righties...

LOL!

THAT's what it "sounds like" to you, eh?

Tin ear.

I still don't have great faith that the Democratic establishment will not steal the election even if the people of Massachusetts decide it's time for a real change and vote for Brown.

But it is a pleasant prospect that his one vote from THAT state, of all states, would suffice to dismantle the liberal Democrat Parody "super" majority.

Now, all Brown needs is a Sarah Palin endorsement and he should be golden! Right?

Coakley already gave him the Sarah Palin endorsement in her negative ad campaign.

Scott Brown Is a "R E P U B L I C A N" (said all doom and gloomy) then it pans off to put pictures of Bush, Cheney, Some nitwit congressmen, and sara palin next to him :lol:

Gettin the Palin Endorsment is probably as bad as Getting an Obama one as coakley.

willful stupidity is soooo last election.

Forum List

Back