Scott Brown lies to cover up ties to Tea Party

If it doesn't exist, then how did Brown manage to speak at some of their rallies?

Another disingenuous, intellectually dishonest, agenda whoring failure of an offering from Ravi. :thup:

Why am I not surprised. :rolleyes:

If I thought you were honestly confused, I'd explain the difference between a "movement" and an "organization." But of course I know you're a full of shit whore so I won't bother.

The tea party movement (as laughably fucking retarded as it is) isn't one single "organization." It's a fractured movement, with multiple groups that have different and competing agendas and ideals.

So it's patently disingenuous to ask someone if they're aware of an "organization" that doesn't exist.

So now, the Tea Party movement doesn't exist??? How quickly GOPers are to eat their own...

Only about the 37,000th example of you demonstrating your piss poor reading comprehension. :thup:

And I even went through the effort of putting quotes around the word ORGANIZATION, twice, and you still fucked it up. *shakes head*

I think they're pretending to be clueless... Nobody is this bad... (well, maybe rdean)

The tea party movement (as laughably fucking retarded as it is) isn't one single "organization." It's a fractured movement, with multiple groups that have different and competing agendas and ideals.

So it's patently disingenuous to ask someone if they're aware of an "organization" that doesn't exist.

Manifold, why don't you try to attend one of these tea party's, they are very friendly people and their NUMBER ONE message is that they are concerned about the spending and the deficit. THAT'S IT. Get off of your liberal blogs and actually read something else, get out of your house, off MSNBC and you will actually learn what you are voicing an opinion about. Until that time, your posts are idiotic and stupid- and most people know that because they have read something else, been to a tea party and watched something other than MSNBC.

THERE IS NOTHING FRACTURED ABOUT THIS MOVEMENT.

Do you generally prefer your Kool Aid in grape or fruit punch? :lol:

LMAO!!!!! The artcile you cite STARTS with a correction regarding the original story that Brown stated he was unfamiliar with the Tea Partiers.

WHat an asshat.

Rather ironic isn't it?

Correction: State Sen. Scott Brown did not use the word "unfamiliar," that was how the Boston Globe characterized his remarks. But after watching video of the press conference where Brown was asked about the tea party movement, it appears he actually was unclear about the premise of the reporter's question, not the tea party movement itself.

CORRECTED: Brown Says He's Unfamiliar with Tea Partiers; Campaign Pix Say Otherwise | TPMDC

So now, the Tea Party movement doesn't exist??? How quickly GOPers are to eat their own...

Only about the 37,000th example of you demonstrating your piss poor reading comprehension. :thup:

And I even went through the effort of putting quotes around the word ORGANIZATION, twice, and you still fucked it up. *shakes head*

While you know I hate the insult at least you are being honest manifold.

Anyone who has a clue to the makeup of the Tea Parties would know they aren't monolithic. Indeed, there are many libertarians, many conservatives, some moderates, and even a few liberals.

I don't think there is anyone that 'speaks' for the tea parties, as they differ not only from state-to-state, but within states.

I 'speak' for IL tea party, I'm on the state commission. We are a blue state, trust me, Durbin will win in 2012, barring a miracle. Burris will vote for obamacare, regardless of his pledges about public option. It's the Chicago Way.

So where are the commonalities between a state like IL and one like OK? Those that join in some activity of any level, wants a better US. They are concerned about the Constitution, taxes, future.

Are there racists within tea parties? Without a doubt. Then again, there are within DNC and GOP. There are within the Greens and Communists parties too. However there aren't any that I know of in leadership positions. Most of those subscribing to the ideology want lower taxes, less federal government in areas that should be state level or even lower. They want cleaner state government, (especially in IL).

"Taking over the country. I think that is a little bit of an exaggeration."

So he doesn't know who they are but he knows that's an exaggeration.

hmmmm....oops...

He didn't say he doesn't know who they are...

hmmmm....oops...

Hmmm...you could be right....good work.

It's still funny either way. It's funny if the teabaggers support him. It's funny if they don't support him.

Scott Brown. :lol:

I saw a campaign ad today, he said you shouldn't vote for the Democrat because they're part of the machine. However, nowhere in the ad did he mention that he is also part of the machine as a Republican.

Brown's a hypocrite who's lying to the people that he's running to represent by saying he supports one thing when in reality he supports another.

SO, asking a politician...especially a supposed conservative, if he is aware of the Tea Party movement, is a set up question???

For your sake, I hope terminal stupidity is covered under Obamacare.... it is probably the only hope for change in your situation.

Standard Operating Procedure for you Cali...when backed into a corner, avoid the question and call the posters names. Doesn't it get old for you too?

Actually, my SOP is to resort to calling people 'idiot' when they demonstrate that they deserve the label. Backed into a corner? Me? :lol::lol::lol: Not by you or any other leftie on this forum. :lol:

Anyone who has a clue to the makeup of the Tea Parties would know they aren't monolithic. Indeed, there are many libertarians, many conservatives, some moderates, and even a few liberals.

I don't think there is anyone that 'speaks' for the tea parties, as they differ not only from state-to-state, but within states.

I 'speak' for IL tea party, I'm on the state commission. We are a blue state, trust me, Durbin will win in 2012, barring a miracle. Burris will vote for obamacare, regardless of his pledges about public option. It's the Chicago Way.

So where are the commonalities between a state like IL and one like OK? Those that join in some activity of any level, wants a better US. They are concerned about the Constitution, taxes, future.

Are there racists within tea parties? Without a doubt. Then again, there are within DNC and GOP. There are within the Greens and Communists parties too. However there aren't any that I know of in leadership positions. Most of those subscribing to the ideology want lower taxes, less federal government in areas that should be state level or even lower. They want cleaner state government, (especially in IL).

They also want to minimize the influence of special-interest groups in Washington like unions and ethnic groups like La Raza and black coalitions....and stop corruption such as the bribes they normally use to get enough votes to pass unpopular bills.

Last edited:

I saw a campaign ad today, he said you shouldn't vote for the Democrat because they're part of the machine. However, nowhere in the ad did he mention that he is also part of the machine as a Republican.

Brown's a hypocrite who's lying to the people that he's running to represent by saying he supports one thing when in reality he supports another.

I wonder whether you'd defend the 'hypocrite' if he was a Democrat. I'm thinking you would be telling us all what a great guy he is. :lol::lol::lol:

I wonder whether you'd defend the 'hypocrite' if he was a Democrat. I'm thinking you would be telling us all what a great guy he is. :lol::lol::lol:

Well, at least you are admitting Brown is a hypocrite. That's a big step for someone like you, Cali.

Well, at least you are admitting Brown is a hypocrite. That's a big step for someone like you, Cali.

Only a 'big step' in your head Va. If you bothered to actually understand what I say instead of spinning it for your own means, you would know that I am not overly fond of the republicans any more than the democrats. I have said, numerous times, that I think all our politicians are corrupt bastards. That you haven't grasped that is not surprising, since you seem unable to comprehend that some of us are neither GOP or DNC.

Only a 'big step' in your head Va. If you bothered to actually understand what I say instead of spinning it for your own means, you would know that I am not overly fond of the republicans any more than the democrats. I have said, numerous times, that I think all our politicians are corrupt bastards. That you haven't grasped that is not surprising, since you seem unable to comprehend that some of us are neither GOP or DNC.

You should look in the mirror when insinuating others are "unattentive".....

The Suffolk University survey released late Thursday showed Scott Brown, a Republican state senator, with 50 percent of the vote in the race to succeed the late Sen. Edward M. Kennedy in this overwhelmingly Democratic state.

Democrat Martha Coakley had 46 percent.

That was a statistical tie since it was within the poll's 4.4 percentage point margin of error, but far different from a 15-point lead the Massachusetts attorney general enjoyed in a Boston Globe survey released over the weekend

Scott Brown Leads Martha Coakley In New Poll - wbztv.com

bye, martha.

You should look in the mirror when insinuating others are "unattentive".....

I didn't say you were 'unattentive', I said you spin for your own means. Again, you spin what I say.

The Suffolk University survey released late Thursday showed Scott Brown, a Republican state senator, with 50 percent of the vote in the race to succeed the late Sen. Edward M. Kennedy in this overwhelmingly Democratic state.

Democrat Martha Coakley had 46 percent.

That was a statistical tie since it was within the poll's 4.4 percentage point margin of error, but far different from a 15-point lead the Massachusetts attorney general enjoyed in a Boston Globe survey released over the weekend

Scott Brown Leads Martha Coakley In New Poll - wbztv.com

bye, martha.

For the record, I hope Brown does kick her ass. No doubt the dems will spin it but it would be a very clear message to the Administration. Even a close race here is a nice loud message to the lunatics running this asylum.

Forum List

Back