Scott Brown lies to cover up ties to Tea Party

From your link

ravi's link said:
Correction: State Sen. Scott Brown did not use the word "unfamiliar," that was how the Boston Globe characterized his remarks. But after watching video of the press conference where Brown was asked about the tea party movement, it appears he actually was unclear about the premise of the reporter's question, not the tea party movement itself.

OOPS the boston globe democrat misrepresented what brown said.

NEXT
Yuh...they just made the correction, thank you for pointing out the obvious.

I am surprised though...I thought the tea partiers were trying to take over the country.

:eusa_eh:

If its obvious then why did you make a dishonest thread?

Or was it not obvious when you made it?

Tea partiers trying to take over the country?!?!?! Really?!!?! That makes me feel better about your guttersnipe comments about tea party people considering you consitantly, and once again here, have false assumptions about them.

From your link

OOPS the boston globe democrat misrepresented what brown said.

NEXT
Yuh...they just made the correction, thank you for pointing out the obvious.

I am surprised though...I thought the tea partiers were trying to take over the country.

:eusa_eh:

If its obvious then why did you make a dishonest thread?

Or was it not obvious when you made it?

Tea partiers trying to take over the country?!?!?! Really?!!?! That makes me feel better about your guttersnipe comments about tea party people considering you consitantly, and once again here, have false assumptions about them.

But, when challenged on the comment about TEA Partiers trying to take over the country, Ravi states she does not believe that. So, one wonders how well she would have handled the interview as quoted.

Personally, I suspect that Ravi would have found herself in a similar situation to Brown, misrepresented. :lol:

Pretty funny.

Brown Says He's Unfamiliar with Tea Partiers; Campaign Pix Say Otherwise | TPMDC

Edit for the slow: The story has been corrected. Apparently Brown did not lie, he just refused to answer questions about his association with tea parties.

Edit for the RAVI: The story has been corrected. Apparently Brown did not lie, he just refused to answer questions about his association with tea parties

roflmao.gif

Main Entry: unfamiliar
Part of Speech: adjective
Definition: inexperienced; not knowing about
Synonyms: ignorant, incognizant, inconversant, not associated, not versed in, oblivious, out of contact, unaccustomed, unacquainted, unaware, unconversant, uninformed, uninitiated, uninstructed, unknowing, unknown, unpracticed, unskilled, unversed, unwitting
Antonyms: experienced, familiar, knowing, versed

Seems to me that Brown has given his explaination in this matter, while it's true that the Tea Party movement supports Browns election, so too does the local branch of the SEIU and I don't hear a lot of people complaining about his ties to SEIU. The point here is that the Tea Party movement has every right to support whomever they choose and to make a leap thatby doing so they somehow selected him for the spot is a big stretch.

Main Entry: unfamiliar
Part of Speech: adjective
Definition: inexperienced; not knowing about
Synonyms: ignorant, incognizant, inconversant, not associated, not versed in, oblivious, out of contact, unaccustomed, unacquainted, unaware, unconversant, uninformed, uninitiated, uninstructed, unknowing, unknown, unpracticed, unskilled, unversed, unwitting
Antonyms: experienced, familiar, knowing, versed

Seems to me that Brown has given his explaination in this matter, while it's true that the Tea Party movement supports Browns election, so too does the local branch of the SEIU and I don't hear a lot of people complaining about his ties to SEIU. The point here is that the Tea Party movement has every right to support whomever they choose and to make a leap thatby doing so they somehow selected him for the spot is a big stretch.

not a big enough stretch for coakley

One of her ads she tries to tie him to the tea parties, sara palin, and bush/cheney all in 20 seconds :lol:

I keep trying to find it on youtube but all im finding are pro-scott brown ads and only 1 negative ad from coakley....i think youtube likes brown :lol:

Politically, Scott Brown is a pro-choice John McCain. I've been telling conservatives for years that this is the direction the Republican party has to move in order to get back on its feet,

and they've been telling me I was wrong. Well, who's wrong now?

btw, if Brown ends up still losing, how long do you think it will take the right to go back to their usual excuse that he lost because he wasn't conservative enough?

Politically, Scott Brown is a pro-choice John McCain. I've been telling conservatives for years that this is the direction the Republican party has to move in order to get back on its feet,

btw, if Brown ends up still losing, how long do you think it will take the right to go back to their usual excuse that he lost because he wasn't conservative enough?

In Mass. I expect him to lose. In fact, it should be a cake walk for the DNC. But clearly, it is not working out that way. So, one has to wonder what is so wrong with the DNC that a seat that they should hold and hold easily is, apparently, not so safe. Why is that?

In Mass. I expect him to lose. In fact, it should be a cake walk for the DNC. But clearly, it is not working out that way. So, one has to wonder what is so wrong with the DNC that a seat that they should hold and hold easily is, apparently, not so safe. Why is that?

In new Suffolk U. poll, Brown moves into the lead - Democratic Underground

:eek:

It's no one's fault but their own. I'm not going to make excuses for them or shift blame. I'm not a rightwinger.

another lug nut pre mature ejaculation ????

It's no one's fault but their own. I'm not going to make excuses for them or shift blame. I'm not a rightwinger.

For Brown to be even close in the polls or, worse yet, in the election (even if he loses) will ring alarm bells in the Administration. Just like it did with NY23.... the point was not that the dems won the seat, it was that a rank outsider came sooooo close to taking it off them.

You shoud probably stop getting all your information from leftist hack sites...

I read his position on the issues and I would classify him way more right than you're trying to make him ou to be...

I understand why you're doing it, though... This way you can claim (if he wins) that the right didn't really win anything with such a moderate in there... You are completely transparent and always have been...

For those interestd in his positions: Issues | Brown for US Senate

I read his position on the issues and I would classify him way more right than you're trying to make him ou to be...

I understand why you're doing it, though... This way you can claim (if he wins) that the right didn't really win anything with such a moderate in there... You are completely transparent and always have been...

I totally agree, he appears to be a fiscally conservative candidate.

Should he win, the dems will spin this as Coakley did not run a good campaign. :lol:

Good clear positions pointed out with your link. The liberals probably won't read it though, they are too busy watching the dumb-down-America channel MSNBC. LOL

Last edited:

Should he win, the dems will spin this as Coakley did not run a good campaign. :lol:

Now, all Brown needs is a Sarah Palin endorsement and he should be golden! Right?

Good clear positions pointed out with your link. The liberals probably won't read it though, they are too busy watching the dumb-down-America channel MSNBC. LOL

The really dumb ones will make some lame Palin reference...:lol:

Now, all Brown needs is a Sarah Palin endorsement and he should be golden! Right?

Coakley already gave him the Sarah Palin endorsement in her negative ad campaign.

Scott Brown Is a "R E P U B L I C A N" (said all doom and gloomy) then it pans off to put pictures of Bush, Cheney, Some nitwit congressmen, and sara palin next to him :lol:

Gettin the Palin Endorsment is probably as bad as Getting an Obama one as coakley.

Coakley already gave him the Sarah Palin endorsement in her negative ad campaign.

Scott Brown Is a "R E P U B L I C A N" (said all doom and gloomy) then it pans off to put pictures of Bush, Cheney, Some nitwit congressmen, and sara palin next to him :lol:

Gettin the Palin Endorsment is probably as bad as Getting an Obama one as coakley.

So, Brown doesn't know anything about the Tea Party movement....what about Palin?

LOL the kiss of death....:lol:

Coakley to 0bama: "No no no, that's ok. I don't need you to make an appearance for me here."

Forum List

Back